bonyu

Jul 22, 2024
Did anyone figure out how to shota MC? It's one of the preview pictures of the game yet there is no where to click for it lol?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Did anyone figure out how to shota MC? It's one of the preview pictures of the game yet there is no where to click for it lol?
Pictures at the opening post are concept art, and not representative of what is actually in the game. As far as we know, shota MC is not implemented yet. Maybe later.

bonyu

Jul 22, 2024
Pictures at the opening post are concept art, and not representative of what is actually in the game. As far as we know, shota MC is not implemented yet. Maybe later.
Oh okay, thank you. But also how do you place slaves to battle or was that a mod someone did? I for some reason can't get anything better than shortstacks or whatever they are called.

Reactions: Gahentai naxz

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Oh okay, thank you. But also how do you place slaves to battle or was that a mod someone did? I for some reason can't get anything better than shortstacks or whatever they are called.
Refer this post.

I really hope the OP could be active and would edit and leave these kind of "useful" notes on the 1st post... Everyone can search yes, but not many could find what they're looking for...Owait, I could just edit my 1st post here and list them up. Gonna edit that later, then.

Reactions: flannan

DKing369

Jan 8, 2023
Refer this post.

I really hope the OP could be active and would edit and leave these kind of "useful" notes on the 1st post... Everyone can search yes, but not many could find what they're looking for...Owait, I could just edit my 1st post here and list them up. Gonna edit that later, then.
i did it and somehow all my new shotstack becomes red 1727147028456.png

DraconisOminous

Jan 6, 2018
how do you make the humans fight??
The link was already supplied, on this page, to this post but to basically repeat verbatim:
You need to open the file */ProjectR_Data/StreamingAssets/Character/woman(or/sister)
You open the woman0.character file or sister.character file (use something like notepad)
You replace the "Type":"Slave" with "Type":"Monmusu"

As I haven't done it personally, I don't know if that shuts off Goblin sex, but animations exist for the characters to enter combat. Unlike having sex, which the shortstack does not have animations for.

DKing369

Jan 8, 2023
The link was already supplied, on this page, to this post but to basically repeat verbatim:
You need to open the file */ProjectR_Data/StreamingAssets/Character/woman(or/sister)
You open the woman0.character file or sister.character file (use something like notepad)
You replace the "Type":"Slave" with "Type":"Monmusu"

As I haven't done it personally, I don't know if that shuts off Goblin sex, but animations exist for the characters to enter combat. Unlike having sex, which the shortstack does not have animations for.
After u change that settings, woman that placed into party will be inside the monster list. All woman cannot be placed into the breeding except they already there. All womans that downed either yours and enemies will be placed to the monster list as well. Womans that in the slave list as long as they are not moved to the other place will stay on the slave list

Reactions: DraconisOminous

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
View attachment 4066896

wait i dont have this icon/menu in my game (ver 0.3.1.4)
did i miss something?
It shouldn't be present in ver. 0.3.1.4.
It was present in one of the earlier version of the game, where it could be used to send your goblin armies to pillage the map. It might yet return someday. But it shouldn't be in the current version.

Oct 2, 2022
I was looking through chatacter data and found the censored sprites. You could theoretically edit them and decenor if your skilled enough at drawing, but it's difficult to say whether or not the game will recognize the edited files.
Those CHARACTER files are actually really neat. You can full on edit them and alter the base stats of any character that is generated after the changes were made. People who just want to chill could probably alter values and make the game piss easy.

Reactions: flannan
4.60 star(s) 22 Votes