uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
To note, they use SPINE for animation, btw. Even in MBM. They have the file listed for Spine Unity asset management
Opps, it seems that I got confused by the two. Thanks for correcting! Sorry about that.

Also, I understand your point about the term called [Animation Groups]. "I was there", if you could understand that.
I also made it CLEAR that "I probably asking too much".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
What sort of software is good for modding these types of games?
Try Cheat engine. "4 bytes" usually, but for unity games you might better use "float" to search for values.
Btw, If tried to find the value for the castle doors, but it's hard to find them , because you need the right value first and second, need some damage to search for the next values. Bit at this point ITS already to late because your guards to fight in the opposite direction (to your Home).

DraconisOminous

Jan 6, 2018
Opps, it seems that I got confused by the two. Thanks for correcting! Sorry about that.

Also, I understand your point about the term called [Animation Groups]. "I was there", if you could understand that.
I also made it CLEAR that "I probably asking too much".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got it, just wanted to clarify for everybody at a certain point. Another part of that was just explaining my own looking into it briefly to see what they did, and allow others to not have to do so as well. I do hope we get some variation here down the line as well.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Tools needed for modding are basically the same as MBM, but with some differences here and there. I know that graphics handling changed a bit from 0.1, which I'm not that happy with (more oriented for straight Photoshop/GIMP import of sprites, 1080x1080 individual sprite size which cause slow spine import, etc.) and code requirements to make new graphics to work is probably somewhat different too.
They mentioned it doesn't require for BepInEx plugins to work correctly... but I think devs will need to explain/make some tutorial for graphics edits in the future/at the time of release. ESPECIALLY their Spine Texture Packer settings! I've only made my own assumptions for these settings in MBM and ProjectR v0.1 and it's not great to have to guess them - more time spent on testing.

4.60 star(s) 22 Votes