Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.5.1 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Candyface

Jul 1, 2017
That's not really a sandbox either, Devs should rename that to "Gallery Viewer" instead.

The actual sandbox they had in older versions was so much better and had a lot of potential for UGC.
I personally will wait until they implement that back into the game.

I thought it did tell you about what the binds do in the hud or something iirc.
Because I knew how to record it without watching any video.

From what i understood they remade everything 2 updates ago, so the tutorial link on here is also useless as it links to the old system, or maybe i was just madge at bad game design and missed it, idk, game is deleted again, not worth the hassle sadly, soooo much lost potential.

But maybe in 10 years it will be worth to play, idk

Archange1

Aug 15, 2017
is story ends after 2 stages of training before coming back to Melody's home from Bliar's lab?
or it just bugged for me?

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
The performance of this "game" is absolutely horrendous. The fact this is lagging on my 4090 is just further confirmation of how bad the optimization (or lack thereof) is.

Reactions: DarkBoby

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
The performance of this "game" is absolutely horrendous. The fact this is lagging on my 4090 is just further confirmation of how bad the optimization (or lack thereof) is.
I mean yeah at this stage in development there's probably very little culling and so on.
But at the same time, it might not be your 4090 that's having a ahrd time delivering those frames.

YourboyP

Dec 5, 2022
im confused there is no content in the actual game? and the images shown on the thread no where to be found. so confused

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
im confused there is no content in the actual game? and the images shown on the thread no where to be found. so confused
Yeah, I think those are from older versions of the game and they no longer exist.
"content" is a story mode(or whatever it is called) that is barely there and a "sandbox" which acts as a sex animation viewer.

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes