Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.5.1 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjektMelodyANutBetweenWorlds-0.5.4.3Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Haha
Reactions: rev_10
Dec 14, 2019
To be fair, she is still on CB.
Rarely, it's definitely strategic once every month or two to keep the simps on the line.

Shes actually Pretty Fucking chill if you actually Meet her. very down to earth and hella funny
I don't entirely doubt it, but none of her fans have actually met her. Going to a con and paying for a meet-and-greet where you see her on screen and have a conversation isn't actually meeting her, it's meeting her character that she puts on. Same vein as waitresses putting on an act for their job.

ejparkinson

Feb 21, 2019
Rarely, it's definitely strategic once every month or two to keep the simps on the line.

I don't entirely doubt it, but none of her fans have actually met her. Going to a con and paying for a meet-and-greet where you see her on screen and have a conversation isn't actually meeting her, it's meeting her character that she puts on. Same vein as waitresses putting on an act for their job.
Sure, but other twitch streamers that have met her in person actually say she's chill and funny.

Dec 14, 2019
I struggle to find a point in your posts.

Are you criticising that she created a persona? Every single content creator is a persona.
Or are you implying that she should do IRL meetups with deranged perverts like us and suck their dicks?
I never said that, but that's some nice hopeful projection.

I guess if there's a "point" it's just me pointing out that she's no longer really a CB vtuber. She used the initial novelty of having a 3D model that gets nude to carve out a fanbase and is now effectively just yet another live2D twitch vtuber.

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

Eatabagofdickslady

Jul 24, 2024
View attachment 1639285

Overview:
You’re in bed, cock in hand, anime tiddies jiggling in your dreams. Suddenly, you feel something soft press against you. You wake up and open your eyes to find Melody, sleeping next to you! What will you do?

Currently, the pre alpha version is a scenario with the player and Projekt Melody together in the player's bedroom.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-10
Release Date: 2024-07-06
Developer: Big Bang Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.4.3 Alpha
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Important Notes:

Reveal Teaser:

Install the "UE 5.1 Prerequisite" before running the game

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Split

Extras: Tutorial

D4n0w4r thanks for the link

View attachment 1639270 View attachment 1639271 View attachment 1639272 View attachment 1639273 View attachment 1639274 View attachment 1639275 View attachment 1639276 View attachment 1639277 View attachment 1639279 View attachment 1639280
Zamn

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Have you set the game to use your GPU in NVIDIA Control Panel?

This is a proposed solution for those of you running into the issue where Nvidia Control Panel ignores your preference settings. In case you have not attempted to select your GPU via Nvidia Control Panel, do that first before proceeding as it is likely your issue. This guide is primarily aimed at those with the persistent issue of Nvidia Control Panel being ignored.

Having tested this game AGAIN to see if I could assist anywhere, I've also noticed that on four separate machines I've ran this game on - the following happened.

1. First rig - Intel i7 10700k with Nvidia 3080, 32gb DDR4 RAM loading off an m.2 1TB SSD the game booted, and prioritized the GPU.
  2. Second rig - Intel i7 13700k with Nvidia 4090, 128gb DDR5 RAM loading off an m.2 1TB SSD (and subsequent 12tb WDBlack), the game prioritized the GPU.
  3. Third rig - Intel i5 10th Gen with Nvidia 3060ti, 12gb DDR4 RAM loading off an m.2 512gb SSD (and secondary standard SSD) the game prioritized the onboard graphics, ignoring the Nvidia dedicated card.
  4. Steam Deck OLED model - the game booted, lagged, caused a major crash and ended up locking me out of the SteamOS until I performed a hard restart. Attempting a second time for shits and giggles ended up launching the game, letting me play about 10 minutes with 4:3 resolution before finally crapping out and hitting me back to the SteamOS launcher.
To RESOLVE the issue of the game selecting the onboard GPU, I took the route of going into the bios and disabling the onboard graphics. Your bios may be different, so it would be wise to really check what the settings and effects are. In my case, the laptop is a HP Victus and the onboard graphics are easily toggled on and off using version 1.12.22 of the HP Victus Bios from 2022.

It appears that the game takes what the PC reports as the only graphics device and uses that. I believe it's actually something to do with the fact that when the dedicated GPU is not being utilized, the game launches BEFORE it's being used and thus therefore does no further checks and thus launches using the first graphics device. Again, disabling onboard and preferring the dedicated card on your laptop/PC seems to resolve the issue but be 100% sure that, in case the display turns black you have an external monitor to plug into and change it back. In my case, this did not happen but in older laptops - disabling on the onboard or prioritizing a dedicated device may have adverse effects.

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
...To RESOLVE the issue of the game selecting the onboard GPU, I took the route of going into the bios and disabling the onboard graphics...
That's unnecessary, you just need to configure the game to use your dedicated GPU via NVIDIA Control Panel.

Reactions: .Sirene
2.50 star(s) 17 Votes