Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.3.3 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I can't find the itemlotion T_T , please help me
Maybe use the search first to see if your question is already answered before asking:-
You need to equip your boxers and interact with the chair before you can pick the lotion up.

But, you can also use this as a lotion located in the downstairs bathroom.
View attachment 1982673

And before someone whines more about the "lack of content", the game ends right after you interact with the chair the second time to try and jerk off.

Reactions: tawan2699

JustMarkee

Jan 15, 2020
Would like to know if they introduced the sex animations back into the game or not.

Do you have the changelog at least?
I don't have the exact change log, but this is from the Dev regarding 3.1.0:

**New build incoming!**

Science Team the wait is almost over!

We are excited to announce that the next part of our game's story will be releasing in the **next few days. **

This new chapter will feature all new lewd content we cant wait to share with you.

We are wrapping up bugs as we speak and crafting the lewds. Providing we don't hit any major bugs we hope to get this build out before the months end. Worst case if we hit any major bugs it will be a few days after that. Its looking good so far but we wanted to keep you in the loop!

We look forward to sending it your way soon!

It seems to be a story update with new lewd content.

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
New build seems to run even worse than the old ones, can't get the game to run over 20 FPS, insane...

My 3070 is hitting single digits most of the time so to speak, the only part where I can get over 30 FPS is on the exploration scenes, pretty sure the game is trying to load unneeded LODs from the get-go given how it starts up.

Last edited:

Pajaroloko123

Jan 19, 2020
New build seems to run even worse than the old ones, can't get the game to run over 20 FPS, insane...

My 3070 is hitting single digits most of the time so to speak, the only part where I can get over 30 FPS is on the exploration scenes, pretty sure the game is trying to load unneeded LODs from the get-go given how it starts up.
Yes, it's bad optimized

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes