Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - July 15

1.jpg

After a lot of struggle with incompetent delivery men who can't follow the most basic instructions, I finally got my new PC. And I'm happy to confirm that it's super fast.

Here's the first render I made with it, now I just have 500 more of them that have been waiting in my backlog because my old PC couldn't handle them.

That's all for now. Cheers, take care!

Badbuys36

Aug 11, 2020
Aight i usualy never comment but for this one i have to

This is the best VN hentai game i EVER PLAYED i swear i laughed so hard i got so much involved in the character and the plot,
the jokes are perfect the character are awesome the CG and cutscene are very well rendered everything is pure perfection,
some of the Sexscene are very cute and intimate like with Kaylee or Ashe some are very erotic like with Elysra in the shuttle i loved it all.
i have the same humour as the MC so i related a lot to him.

I just finished it and now i feel empty:Kappa: inside i need the chapter 2 so bad im going crazy.

Thanks you for this awesome game keep on the good work !

ps: wish there was more footjob scene :Kappa:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Aight i usualy never comment but for this one i have to

This is the best VN hentai game i EVER PLAYED i swear i laughed so hard i got so much involved in the character and the plot,
the jokes are perfect the character are awesome the CG and cutscene are very well rendered everything is pure perfection,
some of the Sexscene are very cute and intimate like with Kaylee or Ashe some are very erotic like with Elysra in the shuttle i loved it all.
i have the same humour as the MC so i related a lot to him.

I just finished it and now i feel empty:Kappa: inside i need the chapter 2 so bad im going crazy.

Thanks you for this awesome game keep on the good work !

ps: wish there was more footjob scene :Kappa:
Really glad you liked it, thank you friend

wanlee

Apr 27, 2017
I have save file before choosing between Tollorix and Corth, reload to choose Corth first but nothing happened to unlock scene 14. Please help.

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
I have save file before choosing between Tollorix and Corth, reload to choose Corth first but nothing happened to unlock scene 14. Please help.
I just finished unlocking every scene, which one are you talking about, is it a cutscene or a sex scene, which page, and what position on the page, they aren't numbered.

wanlee

Apr 27, 2017
I just finished unlocking every scene, which one are you talking about, is it a cutscene or a sex scene, which page, and what position on the page, they aren't numbered.
sex scene 14, a middle of page 3, between Emily and Elysra. According to walkthrough guide, it's called sex scene #14 to fuck Medea, how to trigger is choose to Corth first.

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
sex scene 14, a middle of page 3, between Emily and Elysra. According to walkthrough guide, it's called sex scene #14 to fuck Medea, how to trigger is choose to Corth first.
Go to Corth first, then all the way through Tollorix. Once on Ventaris, go through Medea's storyline. The choices I personally made are buy snacks in the store, and pick the orange plant instead of the red one, then at the screen below, select "Okay". screenshot0001.png

Reactions: wanlee

wanlee

Apr 27, 2017
Go to Corth first, then all the way through Tollorix. Once on Ventaris, go through Medea's storyline. The choices I personally made are buy snacks in the store, and pick the orange plant instead of the red one, then at the screen below, select "Okay". View attachment 2777367
Oh thank, the walkthrough shows this scene above "Hold Ashe" choice make I think this scene occured at Corth.

Reactions: tranxx4
4.80 star(s) 245 Votes