Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - July 8

08_7 7.jpg
Apparently the bonus scenes are more popular than I thought considering the comments I got, so I'm most likely gonna keep doing them. Worst that could happen is that an update takes a few days longer but I doubt anyone would really be bothered by that if it means more content.

Also I should be getting my new PC early next week which means I can finally start working faster and more efficiently, and with better end results. I look forward to seeing the difference it makes!

That's it for now. Cheers, take care!

Oh right, Season 1 is 15% off. Do consider getting it (and maybe leaving a review) if you have a throbbing urge to support me some more

MadLadChad

Mar 7, 2022
Oh man, that is one awesome VN! I've played lots of them and I know this one's a fucking pearl. Incredible how good your renders, story and humor is. Also the construction of episodes is fine and that thing with bonus scenes is also great like cherry on the top thing. I'm buying it right now on Steam.
Are you planning to add some non-human looking species? Will we be able to fuck it?
How much time does it take for you to make a episode on average?
Will the choices like choosing Tollorix of Corth affect the future episodes and situations?
Around how much episodes/seasons do you think the whole story will take?

Thanks again for doing this. I really appreciate your work and I think I'm not saying this only as of myself.

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes