Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigBeetsJohnny

May 22, 2020
Uhm, I suppose some time after 1.0 eventually comes out in the future? Unless Mr. Lemon decides to jump from 0.7 to 1.0, we are probably still a few releases away.
Weird, isn't the steam release already 1.0? I swear I read that somewhere. I guess my question then is, when is the steam update coming here then.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I do think DLC would be easier for me, mainly because I don't know how to go about transferring saves to a separate game
Check out Ataegina (2 Acts) & Rebirth (5), or The Seven Realms (2 currently, but 7 planned).
Ataegina created a special auto-save at the end of Act 1. You can't manually load an Act 1 save, when you start Act 2 it automatically picks up the end of Act 1's auto save.
actually in this case "it's" is the possessive form of "it".
I get where you're coming from, but it's not.
"Its" is the sole possessive form for "it" & has been for around 300 years.
"It's" is a contraction & is only ever used for "It is\has".

"The crew belonging to it is gone" would not be contracted.
The possessive rule does not apply, as it would to "HogRocket's post".
You use "its" in place of "his", or "hers", for gender neutral nouns.
"Its crew is\are gone".

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Check out Ataegina (2 Acts) & Rebirth (5).
Ataegina created a special auto-save at the end of Act 1. You can't manually load an Act 1 save, when you start Act 2 it automatically picks up the end of Act 1's auto save.

I get where you're coming from, but it's not.
"Its" is the sole possessive form for "it" & has been for around 300 years.
"It's" is a contraction & is only ever used for "It is\has".

"The crew belonging to it is gone" would not be contracted.
The possessive rule does not apply, as it would to "HogRocket's post".
You use "its" in place of "his", or "hers", for gender neutral nouns.
"Its crew is\are gone".
When you get to my follow up post you will understand. typos were made

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I am back

08_6 12.jpg

Hello all, I am back from my post Steam release hiatus and I will start posting here regularly again.

Speaking of Steam, the release went far above my expectations, and I want to give a big thank you to my community for helping me make it a possibility!

I haven't been slacking off all this time though, plenty of work has gone into the next update. I plan to buy a new high-end PC as soon as I get my first payment from Steam which will significantly increase the quality of my renders and animations (they're such high quality that my current PC can't handle them in fact), and hopefully it will make my workflow easier and less frustrating as well.

Thanks again for being here! Cheers, take care!

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Just finished playing the game, been a great ride so far. The ending though did give a lot of questions. Whatever's the backstory with the MC's (named him Spike) eyes are could also be tied to the backstory with his mask.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

MegaPiggy

May 7, 2021
DarkAssassin
I found some bugs in the latest v0.7 multi unlocker.
  • Missing the new achievements (Friendly III, Witty III, Aggressive III, Elysra II, Ashe II, Mortis Interrogatio, Mortis Aeon)
  • Cutscene 12 was missing from page 2
  • Sex scenes page 3 had no next button to go to page 4
  • Cutscenes page 2 had no next button to go to page 3
  • Sex scenes page 2 used wrong background image (used page 1's image)
So I went and added those since I knew how. Here's the file!

Last edited:

Richmondiv

May 28, 2023
All things considered this is pretty solid work for a citrus fruit.

Random thoughts and unsolicited garbage ideas:
  • Super refreshing to play an AVN by someone that can write full comedy scenes and not just jokes.
  • Full rendered animations for entire scenes? With voice acting? In important scenes that aren't lewd? What is happening guys did we break something
  • Judging from the walkthrough, it's super interesting that you have pinned some of the relationship development on events other than the player making an election about love interests. I don't think I've seen that before: go to the wrong planet first and you're just going to miss out on extra time with Emily or Ashe, too bad for you. I was frustrated finding that out, since I went the wrong way for the character I was most interested in, and had no idea doing A instead of B could handicap that choice -- but the more I think about it, the more I like it. Sometimes life doesn't work out the way you want, and it's a serious replay incentive
  • Male voice actor could take it down about 20% chewing the scenery there, this guy is a jokester or sweetie or steely cowboygunslinger, in any case the melodramatic half-yelling seems a bit out of character
  • Please don't forget to revisit the stashes on board the ship, you've set up a great Rule of Threes joke and I can't wait to see what the apex stash is
  • Interested to find out if there's any penalty to just boinking everyone in sight (ie it's a harem game), or if like most games it will encourage replay by having investment in certain (or all other) characters reduce opportunities to proceed with others. If that isn't the case then there's no apparent reason to have the option to turn down any of the intimate scenes
  • Any thought about making certain personality choices more appealing to certain characters? I had an instinct to use the aggressive voice with Ves after learning that she was a sub; and figured maybe Ashe has had enough red-text assholes for a lifetime. Since you've already got the mechanic in there maybe it can help boost relationship levels?
  • Just a technical point, it's actually frowned upon to do that on a firing range
  • More ugly people please or we're just going to assume we're going to sleep with the entire galaxy
  • Hat tip to the dude a few pages ago that also picked Hannah, I see you are a man of culture as well
  • It's actually okay if Kaylee doesn't have a "thing" like the others, a lot of genre media has used a frustrated normie, the "heart of the group", super effectively for emotional depth down the line
  • Might be fun to have a future character that has a bunch of steps towards intimacy. A lot of games have that one or two characters that won't even take a sock off without a ring on their finger. As it stands everyone on the ship gets pretty down pretty fast, not that anyone's complaining
  • Very interested to see a ranked ballot of top love interests in this game. Ashe might have pulled out well ahead in terns of "people who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like", but I bet if everyone could cast three ballots we'd be surprised who is generally more popular. Bet Emily is a stronger contender than she looks if she's everyone's #2. PS we need to get her back into that intern outfit
  • Very curious why
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Overall just having a blast with this, Lemon! Brilliant stuff.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - June 30

08_9 7.jpg

Now what could Kaylee be so shocked for? What has Ves done exactly? Did she kill someone, or did she just bake a really good muffin? Find out in the first part of Season 2.

I've spent the last few days animating the lewd scenes of the update, which is more time than I ever did for the Season 1 scenes.

With that said, I am as of now unsure if I plan on keeping the bonus scenes at the end of each update, since I want to put more work into the main scenes instead and make them as good as possible, and I suspect that most of my community would prefer that as well. Though if I'm wrong and you still want the bonus scenes, please protest in the form of a comment and I might do a poll in next week's update.

That's all. Cheers, take care!

Oh right, Season 1 is on a 15% sale on Steam. Do consider getting it (and maybe leaving a review) if you wanna help me some more!

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes