EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Realm 3 Banner.jpg

Overview:
For four hundred years, Atlas (name can be changed) has tried to maintain a semblance of peace throughout the realm.
Since the death of their Queen and a great apathy seized their king, it fell to Atlas, the prince of the vampires, to restore order. So when he smells an unfamiliar scent that should not have been amongst a party of humans, he goes to investigate and meets Leyala.
Leyala seems to be hiding something, and by trying to undercover what, Atlas starts a chain of events that will cause them to venture across The Seven Realms.

Trailers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-08
Release Date: 2024-03-26
Developer: SeptCloudGames - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Realm 3 - v0.04
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:

There are currently two complete episodes (Realm 1 & 2). Realm 3 is in development and is a separate game download. Play to the very end of Realm 2 to export your save game into Realm 3.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Android: - - - -

Realms 1&2 (v0.21)

Extras: Love Interest/Harem Members - End of v0.20 Save - Gallery unlock* - Multi-Mod*
.N6 thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
the game looks interesting and I want to continue playing it but I need to know if the relationships and Harem is optional

I don't like forced sex scenes
Yup same here, i'm not fond of unavoidable harems and erotic scenes. I did not play it yet so i cant verify anything but i think this one will be more story focused than relationship building... we'll have to see and give it a bit of time i guess and besides a bit of mystery is a good thing :giggle:

Sep 3, 2020
Yup same here, i'm not fond of unavoidable harems and erotic scenes. I did not play it yet so i cant verify anything but i think this one will be more story focused than relationship building... we'll have to see and give it a bit of time i guess and besides a bit of mystery is a good thing :giggle:
thank you brother hopefully the developer will see my comment and give me an answer

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Interesting so far. Although, I don't know what lore your vampires comes from, but from what I know of vampires, they can't drink whiskey (they can't consume any kind of human food or beverage). Nor can they drink werewolf blood without going into a mindless frenzy. And as far as I know, they can't have children either or have normal sex (their parts don't work like humans).

And as others have mentioned, not a fan of forced sex without choice either. I know it's a harem game, but don't force the harem by not giving us any choice on who we want to have relations with.

Otherwise, the writing was pretty good and renders are good too, and the animations are really well done. Just some nitpicks that bother me is all that don't make sense. Like the vampire stuff above. But while it may not be in my wheelhouse, I still wish you the best with your game. :)

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Interesting so far. Although, I don't know what lore your vampires comes from, but from what I know of vampires, they can't drink whiskey (they can't consume any kind of human food or beverage). Nor can they drink werewolf blood without going into a mindless frenzy. And as far as I know, they can't have children either or have normal sex (their parts don't work like humans).

And as others have mentioned, not a fan of forced sex without choice either. I know it's a harem game, but don't force the harem by not giving us any choice on who we want to have relations with.

Otherwise, the writing was pretty good and renders are good too, and the animations are really well done. Just some nitpicks that bother me is all that don't make sense. Like the vampire stuff above. But while it may not be in my wheelhouse, I still wish you the best with your game. :)
well there are different types of vampires in Media
my favorite type of vampire

are those who is long as they drink human blood

they body functions exactly the same except they can't age

they can eat and drink like normal people although they don't need it

and they still have sex

but they're still have all of the weaknesses as a regular vampire

like sunlight

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Hi everyone,

This is Jay from SeptCloud. We are a couple working on the game together. First of all, we want to thank you all for your positive feedback! Tae (the writer, poser, and animator) has been so stressed that she didn't look at her notifications until now.

To answer some of your questions. All relationships, but the one with Leyala will be avoidable. All sex scenes, but one with Leyala (not including the solo masturbation scene with her in this first update), are avoidable too.

There won't be any NTR.

We have hesitated a long time about the lore of all our Realms and have decided to mix some popular folklore and to create some elements of our own, to make our world more unique.

We have a lot more information on our Patreon, but we didn't expect the verification to take 5+ hours (at the time of writing we are still waiting to Patreon to publish the page...). You can find more information about each realm and the girls in them on our website (You will see the 22 girls and what kind of relationship you can have with them).

We will be happy to answer your questions, so please don't hesitate to ask, either here, or on our Discord server!

(The music was done by the amazing Ryuno and we will let him know that you loved his work!)

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes