SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
the game looks interesting and I want to continue playing it but I need to know if the relationships and Harem is optional

I don't like forced sex scenes
Hey! I just posted a comment to reply to a few people in one go, but just to confirm back to you directly, all sex scenes in the game (except the Leyala one in this update, and one planned with Leyala soon) are completely optional/avoidable. After the two referenced scenes with Leyala, you can also avoid all sex scenes with her if you wish to!

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
An MC that actually looks like a Chad and isn't 13 claiming to be 78? I'd be real pissed if he turned out to be a cuck.

Future tags already? This mf came prepared

View attachment 1734843
Don't worry my friend, Atlas ain't no cuck!

If you're interested in the future tags, check out our website and you can look at some of the characters we have planned for future releases, we have character sheets prepared for each of our future 'realms' (what we are calling our chapters/episodes).

We will also have a bit more info on our Patreon page, but Patreon is taking their sweet time in verifying our page at the moment!

Sep 3, 2020
Hey! I just posted a comment to reply to a few people in one go, but just to confirm back to you directly, all sex scenes in the game (except the Leyala one in this update, and one planned with Leyala soon) are completely optional/avoidable. After the two referenced scenes with Leyala, you can also avoid all sex scenes with her if you wish to!
but does that mean the relationships are avoidable too because sometimes when you skip a sex scene the game will still act like the sex scene happened

like for instance if I don't want to be in a romantic relationship with anyone but Leyala

and before I forget thank you for answering my questions

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Well done Sept, very nice start if you will be able too release regular updates, then you most likely earned a spot among the developers i support on patreon i wish you good luck.

Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Interesting so far. Although, I don't know what lore your vampires comes from, but from what I know of vampires, they can't drink whiskey (they can't consume any kind of human food or beverage). Nor can they drink werewolf blood without going into a mindless frenzy. And as far as I know, they can't have children either or have normal sex (their parts don't work like humans).

And as others have mentioned, not a fan of forced sex without choice either. I know it's a harem game, but don't force the harem by not giving us any choice on who we want to have relations with.

Otherwise, the writing was pretty good and renders are good too, and the animations are really well done. Just some nitpicks that bother me is all that don't make sense. Like the vampire stuff above. But while it may not be in my wheelhouse, I still wish you the best with your game. :)
Thanks for the comment, I wrote one addressing a few comments in one go, but thought I'd reply to you directly too. We have taken some elements from existing vampire lore, but we didn't want to confine ourselves to one specific type of vampire so we merged various elements to make the species in our world feel a bit unique.

Aside from one sex scene that will play out with Leyala, there are no forced sex scenes or relationships within the game and can all be completely skipped/avoided. Thanks for the feedback, have a good one :)
but does that mean the relationships are avoidable too because sometimes when you skip a sex scene the game will still act like the sex scene happened

like for instance if I don't want to be in a romantic relationship with anyone but Leyala

and before I forget thank you for answering my questions
No problem!

So without spoiling too much, Leyala is the only forced relationship in the game. There are two other girls that Atlas will be able to 'fall in love with', however, the actual relationships with those two girls will be avoidable. He will care about them regardless as friends as they are significant to the overall story, however, the dialogue will be amended if you choose to not be in a relationship with them and we have written it in a way so if you choose to not be in a relationship with them, the sex scenes aren't just skipped, we really want to make it feel like you are close friends and not just in a romantic relationship with no sex.

As for the additional harem members, they will play a role in different parts of the story and a particular focus will be on them for that time, however, if you aren't interested in them, nothing is forced on you, if you do like them you can get to know them better and have additional scenes with them in optional paths, but if not then hopefully it won't feel like anything is forced on you and you won't feel like we have just 'removed the sex scenes.

Hopefully that makes sense, let me know if you want any further clarity :)

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
ahem ahem I know he's a vampire and all so no chance for baby making? aka pregnancy/impregnation
Hey, at the moment for the main game, we don't have any planned pregnancy/impregnation as it wouldn't fit in with the story we are writing. But potentially end game, if you make the right choices, but if you're in only for the pregnancy, it definitely won't be any time soon, sorry bro!

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
looks like a solid game (i am like 5mins in and already hooked). Would like if there would be the choice to name mc but thats only my personal taste / nitpicking.
Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for playing! We thought that there would be people that would prefer to name the MC and we totally get that.

Our thought process was that within the story, Atlas' name has significance to his character, so from a story and character standpoint, we chose to keep his name as Atlas without the ability to rename him. I hope you can continue to enjoy it nonetheless :)

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
Hey, at the moment for the main game, we don't have any planned pregnancy/impregnation as it wouldn't fit in with the story we are writing. But potentially end game, if you make the right choices, but if you're in only for the pregnancy, it definitely won't be any time soon, sorry bro!
All good my friend even if it's endgame I'm cool with it because I like games with end goals at the end you know you could say a happy ending. XD

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thanks for the comment, I wrote one addressing a few comments in one go, but thought I'd reply to you directly too. We have taken some elements from existing vampire lore, but we didn't want to confine ourselves to one specific type of vampire so we merged various elements to make the species in our world feel a bit unique.

Aside from one sex scene that will play out with Leyala, there are no forced sex scenes or relationships within the game and can all be completely skipped/avoided. Thanks for the feedback, have a good one :)
Thanks for the info, greatly appreciate it. I think it will just take getting used to, having new vampire lore I mean lol. I'll stick around still to see what comes in the next few updates, as you have an interesting story here still. Thanks! ;)

EDIT: btw, love your site! So much juicy info. Rare to see people put so much work into that.

• Red Heart

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Wow, SeptCloud ! This first release was easily one of the best starts of a VN I've ever played. The characters are extremely well written and you just want to know more about them and the story. This also ticks alot of boxes what players look for. Story, gorgeous renders, good animations, harem and most likely a good variety of women (species). Man you should be proud of your game. This has every potential to be a hugely successful game. The only thing I personaly would have liked, would to be able to name the MC, but that doesn't stop me from giving this game a solid 5/5 review/vote score. Just amazing!

Last edited:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Well done Sept, very nice start if you will be able too release regular updates, then you most likely earned a spot among the developers i support on patreon i wish you good luck.
Thanks, really appreciate your comment! We do have more info on our Patreon, but they are taking longer than we would have liked for them to approve our page for publishing :cry:

We are planning to release regular updates, we have put in a lot of prep work before putting out this release to ensure we can stay on schedule. Of the seven 'realms' (what we are calling the chapters/episodes), we have already fully written three of them, have detailed plans for two more, and ideas for the final two, that just need some more fine-tuning. This should allow us to focus on the posing in the coming months to hopefully allow us to update relatively quickly :)

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Damn, got a wiki and all that. They certainly aimin' high with this
We're really passionate about this game, the story, and our characters so very hopeful as many people as possible can enjoy it :)

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes