SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Wow, SeptCloud ! This first release was easily on of the best starts of a VN I've ever played. The characters are extremely well written and you just want to know more about them and the story. This also ticks alot of boxes what players look for. Story, gorgeous renders, good animations, harem and most likely a good variety of women (species). Man you should be proud of your game. This has every potential to be a hugely successful game. The only thing I personaly would have liked, would to be able to name the MC, but that doesn't stop me from giving this game a solid 5/5 review/vote score. Just amazing!
Thank you so much for your kind words, that really means a lot to us! We are very passionate about our story and have really tried to develop our character's backgrounds and aim to develop them a lot more over the course of the game.

If you haven't already you can take a look at our website and have a browse through the character sheets for our upcoming characters for the future 'realms' (chapters/episodes) but based on your comment I assume you may have done it already :D we really wanted to create a diverse cast of characters.

Since your comment, I did also reply to someone else regarding the naming of the MC and I totally understand why people prefer having the choice to name him. After a lot of thought, we made the choice to keep his name as Atlas without the ability to rename him as the name has significance to his story and character.

I am very glad that you enjoyed the game so far, have a good one :)

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Thank you so much for your kind words, that really means a lot to us! We are very passionate about our story and have really tried to develop our character's backgrounds and aim to develop them a lot more over the course of the game.

If you haven't already you can take a look at our website and have a browse through the character sheets for our upcoming characters for the future 'realms' (chapters/episodes) but based on your comment I assume you may have done it already :D we really wanted to create a diverse cast of characters.

Since your comment, I did also reply to someone else regarding the naming of the MC and I totally understand why people prefer having the choice to name him. After a lot of thought, we made the choice to keep his name as Atlas without the ability to rename him as the name has significance to his story and character.

I am very glad that you enjoyed the game so far, have a good one :)
Yeah, browsed the site already and naming the MC is definitely, not a dealbreaker, that's for sure. Your game is way to special for that and fills a void in the vampire, lore (occult) genre that's been missing for quite a long time. oh, btw! You might wanna create some fan sigs. I have a feeling some of us would like that. Congratz again, SeptCloud !

Reactions: SeptCloud

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Hi everyone,

This is Jay from SeptCloud. We are a couple working on the game together. First of all, we want to thank you all for your positive feedback! Tae (the writer, poser, and animator) has been so stressed that she didn't look at her notifications until now.

To answer some of your questions. All relationships, but the one with Leyala will be avoidable. All sex scenes, but one with Leyala (not including the solo masturbation scene with her in this first update), are avoidable too.

There won't be any NTR.

We have hesitated a long time about the lore of all our Realms and have decided to mix some popular folklore and to create some elements of our own, to make our world more unique.

We have a lot more information on our Patreon, but we didn't expect the verification to take 5+ hours (at the time of writing we are still waiting to Patreon to publish the page...). You can find more information about each realm and the girls in them on our website (You will see the 22 girls and what kind of relationship you can have with them).

We will be happy to answer your questions, so please don't hesitate to ask, either here, or on our Discord server!

(The music was done by the amazing Ryuno and we will let him know that you loved his work!)
I really like what this team has so far and I could see this story being a big hit. Good luck moving forward.

• Red Heart

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Future tags don't look interesting to me. (well, escept maybe monster girls, i like those)
But hey, nice teeth. :sneaky: :coffee:

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
All I can say is that seems like these two are indeed passionate about this project. For their first project there is great renders and models. Story also seems very interesting. We don't often get these type of stories. They even created a website for this. And there is detail information about every character. Yep this is the beginning of something big.

82077323.jpg

• Red Heart

niasolis

Jul 27, 2018
I've enjoyed the start of the game very much. I'm definitely in the group that would like the ability to change the MC name (I did so manually in the scripts). Very much a personal preference and it won't stop me from continuing with the game. I imagine one of the talented modders will do something about it if the game continues progressing. Keep up the good work!

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
You want supernatural? Looks like this one is going to check all the boxes. Dialog, Renders and animations seal the deal. Can't wait for updates on this one.

Jun 25, 2021
One of the best initial releases. I'm a sucker for great fantasy world building and this VN has nailed it. It deals with with vampires, werewolves and other similar creatures and use them to show us a very interesting world.

It starts up most vampire games but gets more and more interesting as you move through it. The renders look good, the character designs are unique and the personality of the characters is great. I look forward to seeing more of this world.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
looking at the girls sad to see there's not an Orc. :cry: :LOL:

but in general so far so good. not being able to name the character sucks so that a Major let down for me. but on the other hand alot of the tags seems like my kind of thing so thats good. i'm curious to see how this goes. pretty rare to see a game come out and most of the comments are positive.

either way good luck devs.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Is there a mac version?
Hey, at the moment we don't have a Mac version but we would like to have a Mac and other versions of it soon. At the moment we only have a PC to test it ourselves!

4.30 star(s) 104 Votes