SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Hi everyone! We had a delay with our Patreon going live, but it is now up, so feel free to check it out using the link on the initial post.

Thanks all for your comments so far, we are really glad that people are enjoying playing it and we can't wait to show you what we've got planned!

Reactions: Jaango

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
Gonna wait for Linux version if its gonna happen, but it looks pretty cool judging by description and screenshots

Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Gonna wait for Linux version if its gonna happen, but it looks pretty cool judging by description and screenshots
Thanks, we will be releasing on other systems hopefully soon, we just want to work out the technical aspect as we don’t have those devices ourselves to test it on before releasing!

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
as I understood correctly, there are only 3 animations for the gallery at the moment. Right?
I can see see that someone already replied to you (thanks Darkdevil66) but just to clarify further, yes, there are three separate scenes for the gallery so far with more than three animations in total.

If you have played and noticed that there are more empty slots in the gallery, this is where we have planned ahead slightly in the game files to show how many there will during Realm One (chapter/episode one) by the time it is finished!

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Well, another Project, another boring story, the same 3D renderes... Nothing new in my whole life....
We are just beginners at the moment and are hoping to develop our skills and hopefully develop a more interesting story and characters as it goes on, but if it’s not for you, no problem :)

Reactions: 7!0L4+02 and Balu83

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Hi everyone,

This is Jay from SeptCloud. We are a couple working on the game together. First of all, we want to thank you all for your positive feedback! Tae (the writer, poser, and animator) has been so stressed that she didn't look at her notifications until now.

To answer some of your questions. All relationships, but the one with Leyala will be avoidable. All sex scenes, but one with Leyala (not including the solo masturbation scene with her in this first update), are avoidable too.

There won't be any NTR.

We have hesitated a long time about the lore of all our Realms and have decided to mix some popular folklore and to create some elements of our own, to make our world more unique.

We have a lot more information on our Patreon, but we didn't expect the verification to take 5+ hours (at the time of writing we are still waiting to Patreon to publish the page...). You can find more information about each realm and the girls in them on our website (You will see the 22 girls and what kind of relationship you can have with them).

We will be happy to answer your questions, so please don't hesitate to ask, either here, or on our Discord server!

(The music was done by the amazing Ryuno and we will let him know that you loved his work!)
22 different girls? Dear Gawd, I wouldn't wish that on an extremely large team of writers, let alone a single one that's already stressed out after the first release.

Let's look at the numbers.
LI or friend: 44 different scenarios/routes... well, 43 since we're forced into one.
Sex or not: another 44
That gives you a total of 87 already that will apply at the end of the game.
Each woman that you add in each of the 22 chapters is going to add 4 to the number of routes and scenarios that you have to write from then on. Your code will have to reflect that as well.

Depending on what other variances will be included during the course of the game, you will probably have anywhere from 100-200 different scenarios you'll have to come up with at the end of the game.

There is a very good reason that other devs have only put a handful of lead NPCs in their games.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
22 different girls? Dear Gawd, I wouldn't wish that on an extremely large team of writers, let alone a single one that's already stressed out after the first release.

Let's look at the numbers.
LI or friend: 44 different scenarios/routes... well, 43 since we're forced into one.
Sex or not: another 44
That gives you a total of 87 already that will apply at the end of the game.
Each woman that you add in each of the 22 chapters is going to add 4 to the number of routes and scenarios that you have to write from then on. Your code will have to reflect that as well.

Depending on what other variances will be included during the course of the game, you will probably have anywhere from 100-200 different scenarios you'll have to come up with at the end of the game.

There is a very good reason that other devs have only put a handful of lead NPCs in their games.
Haha, yeah we know it’s a lot but we have tried preparing as much of the writing and planning as possible in advance and have plans for a lot of what hasn’t outright been written yet. And Tae (writer) is a machine when she’s in the zone.

They will also be introduced gradually throughout the game so it’s not like there will be 22 from the early game. Also, not all of them are fully explored romances as a few of them are ‘bonus encounters’ and outside of their part in the story and the ability to have some lewd scenes with them (if you decide to), they will not have a major impact on the wider plot.

We will be trying to give each character their time in the spotlight in the story before (for the harem members) before opening optional side paths with them. The side paths will not have a direct impact on the story in all cases as you move through it, but we are aiming to have your choices in these optional paths have an impact on the end game (minor or large).

As for only having a handful of lead NPCs, we will have three main girls that are the main love interests so will be the most developed and are with you throughout the main story although the two aside from Leyala are optional romances, they will be close friends nonetheless due to their part in the story.

We have faith at the moment that we will be able to make this work, we are passionate about it and will be dedicating a lot of time to developing this, so fingers crossed!

Fckboia123

Jan 4, 2018
Supernatural entities and setting? Check
MC not being a 13 year old looking 80 year old? Check
Interesting variety of characters? Check
Intriguing plot and overall story? Check
No Engrish? Check
Clear vision of future for the project by devs? Check

You check lots of the important boxes in my subjective view! Just finished the first update, and I have to say I want more and I want it now. I enjoyed it thoroughly! It is so appreciated to see more occult themed projects appearing here, and I wish you god speed with this! I may consider to become a patreon, will probably make a decision based of the next update.

Keeping my eyes on this one!

Reactions: Repuci

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Nice game I loved it!. I wish the game had more sound effects, I'd be great. Thanks!

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for the comment, I wrote one addressing a few comments in one go, but thought I'd reply to you directly too. We have taken some elements from existing vampire lore, but we didn't want to confine ourselves to one specific type of vampire so we merged various elements to make the species in our world feel a bit unique.

Aside from one sex scene that will play out with Leyala, there are no forced sex scenes or relationships within the game and can all be completely skipped/avoided. Thanks for the feedback, have a good one :)

No problem!

So without spoiling too much, Leyala is the only forced relationship in the game. There are two other girls that Atlas will be able to 'fall in love with', however, the actual relationships with those two girls will be avoidable. He will care about them regardless as friends as they are significant to the overall story, however, the dialogue will be amended if you choose to not be in a relationship with them and we have written it in a way so if you choose to not be in a relationship with them, the sex scenes aren't just skipped, we really want to make it feel like you are close friends and not just in a romantic relationship with no sex.

As for the additional harem members, they will play a role in different parts of the story and a particular focus will be on them for that time, however, if you aren't interested in them, nothing is forced on you, if you do like them you can get to know them better and have additional scenes with them in optional paths, but if not then hopefully it won't feel like anything is forced on you and you won't feel like we have just 'removed the sex scenes.

Hopefully that makes sense, let me know if you want any further clarity :)
no that was perfect thank you

I love monogamy and Leyala

I don't want to be with any other girls

personally I can't stand it when you reject a girl in a game and the game still acts like you're with a bunch of girls

Reactions: Repuci

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

The Seven Realms [v0.1.1]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Not a fan of fixed-name MC, Atlas can do whatever he wants, I'm not deciding anything for him. Going through the opening scene without reading the overview, I expected Zyair to be the MC given the screen time he had, with Atlas speaking offscreen. This would work better if there wasn't a MC but multiple protagonists.

Last edited:

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
22 girls? Ok, I'm bookmarking this topic and will be back in a couple of years. I hope the project will be alive, it looks decent.

Reactions: SeptCloud
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes