SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I really hope we get a redhead as one of the other main LI's.
I never thought i would say this in a VN, but i envy the father...that lady Ophelia is by far the hottest girl arround and his wife wasn't bad either...even Tasha i would prefer compared to the 3 girls in the banner...
I'd wish we could name the MC ourself.

Besides that, really good and interesting start.
Glad you enjoyed it regardless of your other points listed, you can take a look at the Realms section on our website or our Patreon to see some of the future characters we have to see if you have any interest in them. We are also offering custom renders in some capacity via certain tiers on our Patreon, so if you wanna see Atlas with Ophelia, that will be the place to hopefully see it :D

For the naming, we chose to keep it as Atlas due to its significance to his character. hopefully you are still able to enjoy it nonetheless!

Reactions: Raziel_8

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I like the interesting spin you put on the vampire lore and the stuff with the different realms is cool. I like how the MC looks like a chad and he is also a badass and the renders are really good too.

I know it's only been one release but I really am not feeling Leyala at all. I find her really boring and I'm not really into her looks either. I get that the relationship with her is required for the story but I don't know if it's worth continuing to play the game for me, since I really am not interested in her at all.

I guess I will wait and see what the other LI's are like first or maybe I will change my mind on Leyala later on.
Glad you like Atlas and the renders, thanks for your comment! As for Leyala, of course, we understand that she may not be for everyone, in terms of looks or personality. We will eventually have a diverse cast, but Leyala, along with two other girls will be the main love interests with other side girls developed too. You can check out our website or Patreon for images of the future girls we have planned to see if you are interested. As much as I would like you to play each update as it comes out, it will be mainly focused on Leyala for the next few updates (we are aiming to bring out regular releases) as the main love interest we wanted to give her and Atlas time to develop together first, so maybe come back in a few months time to see where we're at :)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
As much as I would like you to play each update as it comes out, it will be mainly focused on Leyala for the next few updates (we are aiming to bring out regular releases) as the main love interest we wanted to give her and Atlas time to develop together first, so maybe come back in a few months time to see where we're at
Yeah I will probably wait a bit first and check in a few months to see if the game is for me. I think part of the reason I don't like her is because a relationship with her is obviously required for the story with the whole soul bond stuff so there is no way to avoid it and I really don't like not having a choice of LI in these kind of games. I think if I actually liked Leyala I wouldn't care.

I did check the site and Kali and Naya seem to be more interesting to me but I think it would just bug me that I'm stuck with Leyala when I like other characters more so I will just wait and see I suppose.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah I will probably wait a bit first and check in a few months to see if the game is for me. I think part of the reason I don't like her is because a relationship with her is obviously required for the story with the whole soul bond stuff so there is no way to avoid it and I really don't like not having a choice of LI in these kind of games. I think if I actually liked Leyala I wouldn't care.

I did check the site and Kali and Naya seem to be more interesting to me but I think it would just bug me that I'm stuck with Leyala when I like other characters more so I will just wait and see I suppose.
Hm, hard to say with little information.
For me probably Kagome, Celeste, Rune or Lorelei...honestly not really interested in the 3 main LI's from the first look, but Kali seems the most interesting out of the 3.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I read the very first post in the thread made by lordfridge9 and it picked my interest to know if this could be on par with Archon. After playing this first release and having a look at the dev's page, I have to say, I am optimistic. They seem to already have a lot of the story figured out, structured and well organized. I particularly liked the codex as it not only gives information on the immediate release but it also shines a light into the plans for the VN's future (specially the one on the dev's page linked in the OP as it has more info than the one in the VN).

Now having played the VN I have to say that I quite enjoyed what seemed to me, more mature characters than most. Not only do they act like actual adults but they also have some degree of rapport with each one depending on their relation. I am curious to see if the dev team can carry that level of interaction with a bigger and more diverse cast of characters.

On the subject of the main LI Leyala, I actually found her lickable... I mean likeable. While the details are still sparse (this being the first release) I gather that she is going to be a rounded character not just a dough eyed puppy based on the progression made during the time jump, as she appears to go from deer in headlights to maybe being useful in a fight and we are told she is smarter than most (we still need to see that).

Actually going through the codex over at the dev's page I get the idea that the three LIs are going to be somewhat rounded characters and the rest referred to as harem members by the devs, gave me the vibes of outliers. For example the weakling werewolf might be a good sub for daddy roleplay while the two Asian gold diggers read and look like someone I would like to use a gimp suit and some leather straps on. The dragons, well they look like walking STD dispensers along with Atlas ex girlfriend.

Going by the details of the lore, this VN might just be one of my favorites in the future and I wish luck to the dev team SeptCloud

Reactions: SeptCloud

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Thanks for the feedback! With regards to not being able to change the name of Atlas, we did think a while about this but decided from a story and character standpoint to keep his name as Atlas as it has significance to his character. Hopefully not a deal-breaker for you!
You might want to rethink that decision. I played the game and it's good so far. Right now you have only two patrons. Given the quality of the game, you should have more than that. I lot of players will walk away from a game if that can't rename MC. Even if they don't walk away, they won't support it. I don't play games where I can't rename MC. The game loses that immersive quality if I can't give MC my own real name. In this games case, I just manually changed it in the script myself. A lot of players won't go to that trouble.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just to be clear, are we talking twilight vampire with sparkles and romance, or can we shape the MC's disposition to something darker if we wish?

Last edited:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
You might want to rethink that decision. I played the game and it's good so far. Right now you have only two patrons. Given the quality of the game, you should have more than that. I lot of players will walk away from a game if that can't rename MC. Even if they don't walk away, they won't support it. I don't play games where I can't rename MC. The game loses that immersive quality if I can't give MC my own real name. In this games case, I just manually changed it in the script myself. A lot of players won't go to that trouble.
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate you taking to time to provide it, we have seen quite a few comments with regards to the name changing, so we will definitely consider it

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Yeah, we have a couple, on our website and Patreon we have some character sheets if you’d like to see the characters we have planned!
looks good, any milfs LI planned?
I did reply to this already, but to to clarify further, the milfs are harem members rather than main love interests. They will have side paths, a story and lewd scenes but are not the considered the ‘main’ love interests

Reactions: Jaango

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
The renders look great and the story seems very interesting. The future tags also seem nice. How much will player choices affect the story in this game?

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
The renders look great and the story seems very interesting. The future tags also seem nice. How much will player choices affect the story in this game?
Thanks! We really want our choices to have consequences, if not shown immediately, then later in the game and definitely in the end game. As the game goes on there will be the ability to open different paths depending on your choices and have different groups view Atlas either positively or negatively and this can impact various outcomes. We don't want the player to feel like each choice is ONLY a minor dialogue change, but we also want to be realistic about how many variations we can have if we want to ensure we can maintain regular updates.

We also have a guide available for certain Patreon tiers that can immediately show the impacts of your choices (without delving too much into spoiler territory).

Reactions: Repuci and dagotto

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I read the very first post in the thread made by lordfridge9 and it picked my interest to know if this could be on par with Archon. After playing this first release and having a look at the dev's page, I have to say, I am optimistic. They seem to already have a lot of the story figured out, structured and well organized. I particularly liked the codex as it not only gives information on the immediate release but it also shines a light into the plans for the VN's future (specially the one on the dev's page linked in the OP as it has more info than the one in the VN).

Now having played the VN I have to say that I quite enjoyed what seemed to me, more mature characters than most. Not only do they act like actual adults but they also have some degree of rapport with each one depending on their relation. I am curious to see if the dev team can carry that level of interaction with a bigger and more diverse cast of characters.

On the subject of the main LI Leyala, I actually found her lickable... I mean likeable. While the details are still sparse (this being the first release) I gather that she is going to be a rounded character not just a dough eyed puppy based on the progression made during the time jump, as she appears to go from deer in headlights to maybe being useful in a fight and we are told she is smarter than most (we still need to see that).

Actually going through the codex over at the dev's page I get the idea that the three LIs are going to be somewhat rounded characters and the rest referred to as harem members by the devs, gave me the vibes of outliers. For example the weakling werewolf might be a good sub for daddy roleplay while the two Asian gold diggers read and look like someone I would like to use a gimp suit and some leather straps on. The dragons, well they look like walking STD dispensers along with Atlas ex girlfriend.

Going by the details of the lore, this VN might just be one of my favorites in the future and I wish luck to the dev team SeptCloud
Damn straight! I don't ever lie boi! Only the TRUTH and the absolute TRUTH comes outta this mouth.

So when I say your mother and I had a good time yesterday...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So I actually have a question I thought of last night. With there being Seven Realms, does that mean each update is a Realm? Like only 7 updates? Or will there be multiple updates for each realm?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes