AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
That’s strange, are you definitely playing the new version? Did you play the original version before you could change the name first? If so then you will need to start a new game to be able to rename him, let me know if that helps!
I'm using the latest version. And yes, I'm playing from the start.
When first I played v0.1.1 I saw there are no choice for rename. Then I download the latest version, but no luck.

Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I'm using the latest version. And yes, I'm playing from the start.
When first I played v0.1.1 I saw there are no choice for rename. Then I download the latest version, but no luck.

View attachment 1747933
View attachment 1747937 View attachment 1747938 View attachment 1747934
Thanks for letting us know, I’ve conducted several tests on both of our PCs and got a friend to test it on theirs and we were all able to rename the character. Would you be able to uninstall and reinstall to see if this fixes the issue? Let me know if this resolves it or not!

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
Thanks for letting us know, I’ve conducted several tests on both of our PCs and got a friend to test it on theirs and we were all able to rename the character. Would you be able to uninstall and reinstall to see if this fixes the issue? Let me know if this resolves it or not!
Now I understand why this was happening. This is because of the mod I was using. I was using WT mod from the OP. I was able to change the name when I didn't use the mod.

And thanks for the quick response.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Hi everyone - version 0.2 is now live, adding about 30 minutes of new content. We hope that you enjoy the update!

If you like the game and want to see it reach its full potential, please consider supporting us on Patreon. If you do not have the means to support us right now, you can help us by sharing the game around, or leaving positive comments and reviews.

Thanks,
Jay & Tae

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Seven Realms [v0.2] [SeptCloud] [OS@536MB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 536MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 153MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

DetlaffGlobe

Oct 2, 2021
I was gonna wait longer before playing but a new update only 2 weeks after release was enough to convince me to now and I’m glad that I did. The story is interesting, I fucking love the character models and the way that the characters interact with each other. They feel developed already and I can’t wait to see them develop further alongside new characters. Leyala is my literal dream girl and the future girls on the website and patreon look diverse and gorgeous. Really looking forward to the future of this game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
OK, wtf was this update about dude?
5 min. of obnoxiously cheesy and incoherent bedside babble, could have saved us and yourself some time by actually advancing the plot with something that makes sense.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
5 min. of obnoxiously cheesy and incoherent bedside babble, could have saved us and yourself some time by actually advancing the plot with something that makes sense.
Our aim with this update was to develop the main relationship, while also moving forward various elements of the story. We have a long story planned and we don't want to rush into some big reveal, we want established characters with solid foundations so that when the bigger stuff does happen, the player has some emotional stake in the characters, the world, and the story.

DetlaffGlobe

Oct 2, 2021
I think this comment’s unfair and I don’t agree one bit - the plot was moved forward and we learnt new things about the characters and the world and learnt that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Just came across this one. Looks interesting, is there and android version?

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Just came across this one. Looks interesting, is there and android version?
Hey, we are waiting for this to be put together, we should have this soon, but there’s not an android port for the second update just now as I’m writing this message!

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Seven Realms [v0.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Seven Realms [v0.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

ZeroDarkhole

Feb 7, 2021
Ok, I'm a sucker for vamps, werewolves and most Sci-fi stuff but this game sure delivers on most levels.

Interesting story - check
Nice models - check (unique MC model - big big + )
Cute girls - check (more to come if the banner is any indication, the glyph covered blonde seems interesting; can't friggin' wait)
Somewhat detailed character background that promises more - check (always a plus for me because, well, depth always matters)
The fact that choices really seem to affect Lay physically makes me love it more.

So far the story/plot is captivating and just make me wish there was more. Started off nice, went up in quality and hasn't dropped yet (granted it's only been 2 updates but I still like the consistency).

Overall one of my favorites. Corny horny creatures of the night :love: .

• Red Heart

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Ok, I'm a sucker for vamps, werewolves and most Sci-fi stuff but this game sure delivers on most levels.

Interesting story - check
Nice models - check (unique MC model - big big + )
Cute girls - check (more to come if the banner is any indication, the glyph covered blonde seems interesting; can't friggin' wait)
Somewhat detailed character background that promises more - check (always a plus for me because, well, depth always matters)
The fact that choices really seem to affect Lay physically makes me love it more.

So far the story/plot is captivating and just make me wish there was more. Started off nice, went up in quality and hasn't dropped yet (granted it's only been 2 updates but I still like the consistency).

Overall one of my favorites. Corny horny creatures of the night :love: .
Thanks for your comment, really glad you're enjoying it so far! We're hoping to update regularly, so hopefully, the gap between updates shouldn't be too long for you to wait!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
bsi3.jpg

Cross my heart and hope to have fun !

bsi1.jpg

Bromance scromance .. we are not having a brawl tonight. I already crossed my heart we would not!

bsi2.jpg

My heart just dropped! Bring it @$%$%#$%#%^#!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I liked this update. Some vampire information on what kind of vampires they are, helped answer some questions I had so thanks for that. Plus fun banter is always welcome as well. Still interested in seeing where this is going, thanks! ;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well felt like a short update

maybe 7 min tops of play time if u read slowly

not much in terms of story progress

just some relationship building with the mc and his main girl

Was a bit lackluster imo

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes