CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Looks quite interesting, I love those kind of games with a dark story but also the option to romance one or more girls. Story, so far, got me after the first few scences. This could be quite the success, even after just a few updates. Looking for the future releases. A judgement on the characters would be to soon, in my eyes, because we haven't seen much of them until now. But as it stands now, this Mikel seams to conspire against the throne, probably to get the throne, and I definitly will destroy him, if the story allows it.

Reactions: SeptCloud
Sep 3, 2020
Dude just give the game a chance. Its an initial release. Don't go book burning before you even read.
I know what you mean my brother

but I had to ask because I don't like Harem and I love monogamy

and in the past I've gotten interested and attached to a game only to find out that the Harem or sex scene was forced and I ended up getting
disappointed

don't get me wrong I don't mind what a game has in it as long as it's optional

Reactions: v1900

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Very good beginning, and the dev has his own style.
Like the game, keep up the good work!

• Red Heart

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Trailer is promising if the animations in the game are like this....
We worked hard on the animations, but are only beginners at the moment. A few of the animations in the trailer are pre-built ones, but the rest were done by us personally. All the ones in the game were done by us personally. Our aim eventually if we manage to get enough support is to hire a professional animator. That's something that's very important to us as we want the scenes to look as real and enjoyable as possible!

Reactions: DogzBallz

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Looks quite interesting, I love those kind of games with a dark story but also the option to romance one or more girls. Story, so far, got me after the first few scences. This could be quite the success, even after just a few updates. Looking for the future releases. A judgement on the characters would be to soon, in my eyes, because we haven't seen much of them until now. But as it stands now, this Mikel seams to conspire against the throne, probably to get the throne, and I definitly will destroy him, if the story allows it.
Glad you enjoyed playing and thanks for the comment! As for Mikel, I won't say anything about him just yet :)

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Since the mc a prince will there be pregnancy?:unsure:
Hey, at the moment we don’t have a plan for pregnancy as it wouldn’t fit the story we have planned, but we may potentially add it at the very end of the game if you make all the right choices :)

Reactions: caspian90

Gekewob

Nov 23, 2020
Storyline is intriguing, animations are quite good, keep this up, just don't get burned out with such grand scope. (y)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Everything sounds pretty good in the overview. It also looks great, visually, too. I'll play it since i love Vampires, among several other monster types in fiction.

CDG

Dec 10, 2017
Since the death of their Queen and a great apathy seized their king, it fell to Atlas
WTF?! Mind blown...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah now it makes sense. Semantics saved the King and left him only wasting away in apathetic misery instead of dying. Sadly it seems the same technicality took the queens life.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I'm digging it.

Quite alot of story for a Chapter 0 / intro and only 400mb!

Great renders, great animations.

And as there are already a few sexy scenes you can be sure it won't be a slow burn.

Really great first release SeptCloud! Godspeed and all the best for yous.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I really hope we get a redhead as one of the other main LI's.
I never thought i would say this in a VN, but i envy the father...that lady Ophelia is by far the hottest girl arround and his wife wasn't bad either...even Tasha i would prefer compared to the 3 girls in the banner...
I'd wish we could name the MC ourself.

Besides that, really good and interesting start.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I like the interesting spin you put on the vampire lore and the stuff with the different realms is cool. I like how the MC looks like a chad and he is also a badass and the renders are really good too.

I know it's only been one release but I really am not feeling Leyala at all. I find her really boring and I'm not really into her looks either. I get that the relationship with her is required for the story but I don't know if it's worth continuing to play the game for me, since I really am not interested in her at all.

I guess I will wait and see what the other LI's are like first or maybe I will change my mind on Leyala later on.

Spear01

Aug 29, 2020
Vampire VN with an amazing lore and great characters as well as beautiful renders, it's just unbeatable combination SeptCloud

Really hope you could keep this up mate, phenomenal initial release for me

Best of luck for the future!

• Red Heart

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Ok, I haven't read any of the other comments as I wanted to comment without outside influences.

So, I am very intrigued. This was a wonderful start and I am definitely interested in seeing more. For me, seeing the 'no NTR' comment has made me very happy. I am loving the renders and the story so far, and also excited to see more.

I always like to wait an update or two to see progression before committing to a financial pledge, but I will be monitoring this to add to my list.

My only personal, and petty, disappointment, was not being able to name the MC. Mostly because I like to place myself into the VN, but again... this is just a personal and petty note.

Keep up the great work, and best of luck.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Unofficial Android Port of:

The Seven Realms [v0.1.1]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.
Thanks for creating this!

Reactions: Blackeye.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Not a fan of fixed-name MC, Atlas can do whatever he wants, I'm not deciding anything for him. Going through the opening scene without reading the overview, I expected Zyair to be the MC given the screen time he had, with Atlas speaking offscreen. This would work better if there wasn't a MC but multiple protagonists.
Thanks for the feedback! With regards to not being able to change the name of Atlas, we did think a while about this but decided from a story and character standpoint to keep his name as Atlas as it has significance to his character. Hopefully not a deal-breaker for you!

Reactions: Shyguy1369
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes