Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Double negative especially as the next answer is "of course not" which means he did doubt her
View attachment 2688050
So this should be "Wait, did you doubt me?"
View attachment 2688101
the second use of wealthy needs a word before or after such as "and many of the wealthy have private armies" or "and many of them have private armies"
"Wait, you didn't doubt me, did you?" and "Wait, did you doubt me?" is the same question phrased differently. Both our ways are correct

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I'd suggest making that say "We've come to live here"
View attachment 2699691
common knowledge rather than common sense. Common sense would be more like not putting your hand in a fire.
View attachment 2699721
the queue or a queue
View attachment 2699847
"Its crew is gone" not "It is crew is gone" (It's is short for it is or it has or it was)
View attachment 2699848
I am aware that these aren't necessarily correct. It's called colloquial writing, when you focus on characters' way of speaking rather than what is grammatically correct, it makes dialogue flow better and sound more natural

The last one is a mistake though

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I'd suggest making that say "We've come to live here"
View attachment 2699691
common knowledge rather than common sense. Common sense would be more like not putting your hand in a fire.
View attachment 2699721
the queue or a queue
View attachment 2699847
"Its crew is gone" not "It is crew is gone" (It's is short for it is or it has or it was)
View attachment 2699848
actually in this case "it's" is the possessive form of "it". "The crew belonging to it is gone"

"it is crew..." or "it has crew..." or "it was crew...." wouldn't make sense.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
The most English thing is ditching grammatical cases, except for keeping around a residue of the genitive, reducing it to a mere possessive suffix written in an identical way as a contracted "is" even on words that historically had a different genitive than -s, except in pronouns where the historical genitive form is retained (my, mine, etc.) looking nothing like the possessive suffix except in a few coincidental cases where they do indeed end with -s, making them easily confused with other forms of the same pronoun contracted with "is".

Reactions: TigerWolfe

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Uh, the meaning of "it's" doesn't change with context. "it's" will always be "it is" while "its" will always be the possessive form of it...
I "miss-appostrophed" in the heat of the moment :LOL:
You would still want the possessive form in this case, it would make more sense than "it is crew"

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
The most English thing is ditching grammatical cases, except for keeping around a residue of the genitive, reducing it to a mere possessive suffix written in an identical way as a contracted "is" even on words that historically had a different genitive than -s, except in pronouns where the historical genitive form is retained (my, mine, etc.) looking nothing like the possessive suffix except in a few coincidental cases where they do indeed end with -s, making them easily confused with other forms of the same pronoun contracted with "is".
Thanks Professor.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I "miss-appostrophed" in the heat of the moment :LOL:
You would still want the possessive form in this case, it would make more sense than "it is crew"
it just need to be its without the apostrophe. I just have the bad habit of being overly descriptive. Not saying "this should be it is crew"
I am aware that these aren't necessarily correct. It's called colloquial writing, when you focus on characters' way of speaking rather than what is grammatically correct, it makes dialogue flow better and sound more natural
Eh. If you say so. *shrug*. I'd still say the first one even colloquially someone would say "we've". And the second, she would be saying everyone knows about the side effects, rather than something instinctual?

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes