Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QV

Nov 7, 2017
Weekly(ish) Teaser - June 30

View attachment 2735529

Now what could Kaylee be so shocked for? What has Ves done exactly? Did she kill someone, or did she just bake a really good muffin? Find out in the first part of Season 2.

I've spent the last few days animating the lewd scenes of the update, which is more time than I ever did for the Season 1 scenes.

With that said, I am as of now unsure if I plan on keeping the bonus scenes at the end of each update, since I want to put more work into the main scenes instead and make them as good as possible, and I suspect that most of my community would prefer that as well. Though if I'm wrong and you still want the bonus scenes, please protest in the form of a comment and I might do a poll in next week's update.

That's all. Cheers, take care!

Oh right, Season 1 is on a 15% sale on Steam. Do consider getting it (and maybe leaving a review) if you wanna help me some more!
Outstanding work! Apologies if there was a posting on it, but have you talked about your workflow? I'm specifically looking at your animation and it seems to exceed the fidelity that I thought DAZ was capable of. Willing to spill some secrets? :)

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

View attachment 2735529

Now what could Kaylee be so shocked for? What has Ves done exactly? Did she kill someone, or did she just bake a really good muffin? Find out in the first part of Season 2.

I've spent the last few days animating the lewd scenes of the update, which is more time than I ever did for the Season 1 scenes.

With that said, I am as of now unsure if I plan on keeping the bonus scenes at the end of each update, since I want to put more work into the main scenes instead and make them as good as possible, and I suspect that most of my community would prefer that as well. Though if I'm wrong and you still want the bonus scenes, please protest in the form of a comment and I might do a poll in next week's update.

Oh right, Season 1 is on a 15% sale on Steam. Do consider getting it (and maybe leaving a review) if you wanna help me some more!
Knowing you and the story so far, it’s most likely a killer muffin… and as for bonus scenes I think it is fine to focus on the main story and those scenes. While I don’t usually pay for incomplete games, I’ve got it wishlisted and I’ll be breaking my normal rule and picking it up soon, especially since it’s on sale. I want to support this great project.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 2735529

Can't really say. For one side i like the bonus scenes quite a lot but on the other side more focus on the main scenes would also be nice. :unsure: :)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

View attachment 2735529

Obviously, the main story is the more important part to focus on. Having said that, there isn't really a fixed schedule for all this. So call me greedy, but if an extra week or so allows us to have the best of both worlds, I don't see why not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon
Feb 21, 2023

View attachment 2735529

Of course the killer muff- I mean the main story is most important. But a bonus scene here and there is not wrong. The way that some of them were tied into the scenes of the main story was really funny and I would hate to miss that. They are a kind of cool personal note. You don't have to go all black and white here, maybe adjust the frequency if you feel they otherwise take too much time away from working on the main story. I believe in you to find a good middle way :3

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Knowing you and the story so far, it’s most likely a killer muffin… and as for bonus scenes I think it is fine to focus on the main story and those scenes. While I don’t usually pay for incomplete games, I’ve got it wishlisted and I’ll be breaking my normal rule and picking it up soon, especially since it’s on sale. I want to support this great project.
That's appreciated, thank you friend!

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Outstanding work! Apologies if there was a posting on it, but have you talked about your workflow? I'm specifically looking at your animation and it seems to exceed the fidelity that I thought DAZ was capable of. Willing to spill some secrets? :)
There aren't really any secrets to it, I've just learnt to work with what I got and use that to its best extent, and that includes numerous third party scripts and plugins for basic things that really should already be built into Daz.

I've tried to show other people the gist of how to animate but it's a really hard thing to teach and it doesn't always go so well. If there are any specifics you'd like to ask about it I'd be happy to help though

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
There aren't really any secrets to it, I've just learnt to work with what I got and use that to its best extent, and that includes numerous third party scripts and plugins for basic things that really should already be built into Daz.

I've tried to show other people the gist of how to animate but it's a really hard thing to teach and it doesn't always go so well. If there are any specifics you'd like to ask about it I'd be happy to help though
Wich scripts and plugins ?
Also bought the game 2 weeks ago but played it trought yesterday(due to illness) and you are one of my rolemodels now for makeing Visual Novels:Kappa:(y)

M I N T

Mar 16, 2022
Yo guys, am just curious.

Until what episode does season 1 on steam have? Are we missing out anything on season 1 after having played up to 0.7?

CookieCutter69

Dec 24, 2017
I really enjoyed this game, the story is alright but the characters are the main highlight as the cast so far are very interesting and likeable especially Ashe. There's a good blend of funny moments and moments when it needs to be serious. I'm intrigued to find out what the protagonist has whether its cybernetics or some superpower.

Last edited:

Vicodin88

Mar 28, 2020
This was fucking brilliant. Captivating from the start to the finish, but screw you for the cliffhanger, ya bloody lemon.

You've just made the list of my all time favorites. Getting this on steam is the least I can do.

Please let there be a part in S2 where I get to hurt the Raiders ... and hurt them bad. I'd like to wipe them from the galaxy pretty please? I need it. I wish them more harm than I wish to those corpo fuckers.

Or better yet - let me rephrase that - I don't care if the MC gets to pound any more pussy for the rest of the game, but the raiders have to die. Slowly and painfully. By my hand.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
This was fucking brilliant. Captivating from the start to the finish, but screw you for the cliffhanger, ya bloody lemon.

You've just made the list of my all time favorites. Getting this on steam is the least I can do.

Please let there be a part in S2 where I get to hurt the Raiders ... and hurt them bad. I'd like to wipe them from the galaxy pretty please? I need it. I wish them more harm than I wish to those corpo fuckers.

Or better yet - let me rephrase that - I don't care if the MC gets to pound any more pussy for the rest of the game, but the raiders have to die. Slowly and painfully. By my hand.
I'm glad you liked it, friend

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I really enjoyed this game, the story is alright but the characters are the main highlight as the cast so far are very interesting and likeable especially Ashe. There's a good blend of funny moments and moments when it needs to be serious. I'm intrigued to find out what the protagonist has whether its cybernetics or some superpower.
Thank you very much :giggle:

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes