Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Question for those who played, were the lore entries from Season 1 still unlocked for you in the latest update? They use the same persistent save so they should transfer over from 0.7
Can't remember for sure now, but I think they were unlocked initially. But after I went back to S1 and made a new save, I get the following error when I return to S2.
And I lost all the S1 unlocked lores.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Can't remember for sure now, but I think they were unlocked initially. But after I went back to S1 and made a new save, I get the following error when I return to S2.

And I lost all the S1 unlocked lores.
No idea why some people are getting that message really.

If there are any experts here feel free to help and I'll shower you with riches

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Help me and find out :sneaky:

(I'm desperate)
ok, that one definitely is because of RenPy upgrade. not even I can deny that. even if I'm still convinced that all the previous errors with opacity slider and type errors weren't caused by RenPy upgrade. or at least could've been fixed without downgrading

0.7 uses 7.4. 0.8 uses 7.6/8.1.in 7.5 Tom added this stuff that signs the saves so that if you're loading a save from the internet it gives you this popup

if it's the first time you're launching the game using 7.5, it will sign all the saves that are currently in the AppData so old saves will load fine. but if you already have saves that are signed (you will after you launched 0.8), it won't sign any new unsigned saves. and 0.7 can't sign saves because it's using 7.4. so, you have 3 options

1. make an update for 0.7 with new RenPy
2. I wrote some code that signs the saves that were made with RenPy 7.4 and lower every time the game is launched. you probably want to figure out how to make it sign only unsigned saves. this file
3. downgrade RenPy again to 7.4, now that's just bullshit in my opinion, that's like getting non-stoner FrAnS after you had SAndrA

Reactions: camube
Feb 21, 2023
I'm definitely not an expert and I kinda lack the expertise on how to actually check this, but manually replacing the persistent file from my 0.8 with the 0.7 (where all lore is unlocked) resulted in no lore unlocked. So maybe there is something wrong here with the persistents?
Obviously the likely perpetrator is, as crabsinthekitchen already pointed, the engine upgrade. The fix did not do anything for me unfortunately, results remained the same.
Sorry I can't be of much help here, screwing around is about as far as my Renpy "skillset" goes :p

camube

Jun 4, 2022
ok, that one definitely is because of RenPy upgrade. not even I can deny that. even if I'm still convinced that all the previous errors with opacity slider and type errors weren't caused by RenPy upgrade. or at least could've been fixed without downgrading

0.7 uses 7.4. 0.8 uses 7.6/8.1.in 7.5 Tom added this stuff that signs the saves so that if you're loading a save from the internet it gives you this popup

if it's the first time you're launching the game using 7.5, it will sign all the saves that are currently in the AppData so old saves will load fine. but if you already have saves that are signed (you will after you launched 0.8), it won't sign any new unsigned saves. and 0.7 can't sign saves because it's using 7.4. so, you have 3 options

2. I wrote some code that signs the saves that were made with RenPy 7.4 and lower every time the game is launched. you probably want to figure out how to make it sign only unsigned saves. this file
3. downgrade RenPy again to 7.4, now that's just bullshit in my opinion, that's like getting non-stoner FrAnS after you had SAndrA
0.7 is Day 1 Chapter 7 ight?
0.8 is Day 1 Chapter 8

What is 7.5? When is 7.5?

I always play Projekt Passion Day 1 release and yeah i probably don't get 7.5 either and yes, I also have the Season 1 lore is gone problem.

Thank you for identifying it!

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Question for those who played, were the lore entries from Season 1 still unlocked for you in the latest update? They use the same persistent save so they should transfer over from 0.7
Everything I unlocked in .7 was also in .8 except the Sorcians entry. Weird.

Foulron

Apr 7, 2021
I tried the sneak option ...........................
And than i tried the other option ......................
For me its impossible to do.. Pitty it was a nice game.

Last edited:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021

Oh I didn't expect anyone to actually have an answer

I don't have any riches to shower you in. I lied.

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Havent caught up with everything yet, but so far it's a great game. Just very high quality all around. Kudos to the dev.

Only concern is that I can already smell the cliché redemption arc for Aria coming. Hoping I am wrong, because she needs to suffer (or die).

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 245 Votes