Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Strange, mine were on screen for split second before moving to different letter (WASD).
I've tried it 4-5 times, failed every single time, heck, I've failed to press a letter even when I knew which one it is, that's how fast they flew by.
Dunno, but it's minor thing anyway.
Nothing strange. But it speaks more about your reflex than the game. It's fast but not unreasonably fast.

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
In reviews people calls this AVN a "hidden gem" but I guess it's not so hidden anymore.
Btw new S2 main menu is really top notch. Amazing animations and no more lags.

Reactions: TheDevian

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Not everyone has the same reflex time and it goes slower as we age. This seems like a actual acessibility issue, something that Lemon may wish to look at later when he has the time. :unsure:
Actually yes, that might be a thing. In another title i'm playing i disabled minigames because the where unreasonably hard to pass (and totally pointless). Not the case of this wasd minigame, that is a little challenging but definately doable. Yet i recommend to Classy Lemon to add the option to skip minigames.

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
Actually yes, that might be a thing. In another title i'm playing i disabled minigames because the where unreasonably hard to pass (and totally pointless). Not the case of this wasd minigame, that is a little challenging but definately doable. Yet i recommend to Classy Lemon to add the option to skip minigames.
Huh?
Minigames.jpg

Reactions: amandressedlikeabat
Sep 6, 2021
Loving your work as usual. The menu in season 2 is much much smoother, which is a welcome improvement. I don't know much about renpy programming (as in how much work it would take), but replacing the menu code in season 1 with that of season 2 would be a great improvement, if it's not a ton of work.
Also, in season 1, whether you went to Tollorix or Corth first affected the story a bit. It seems like, in season 2, it doesn't matter much. Is that going to stay the case, or should I keep running two saves?

Also, everyone, S2 literally begins with the option to disable quick time events, although I guess it would be clearer if it starts with "In season 2, there are events in which you have to press a button within a limited time - do you want to enable these quick time events?"

Also, also, it took me forever to figure out that the scene I was missing was the bonus scene, cuz I stopped at the "save your game now" screen. Did you change the sequence of when the bonus scene is offered, or did I just fuck up?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Also, everyone, S2 literally begins with the option to disable quick time events, although I guess it would be clearer if it starts with "In season 2, there are events in which you have to press a button within a limited time - do you want to enable these quick time events?"
Haven't played season 2 yet. Between a lot of other sex games and Baldur's Gate 3 i didn't have the time yet. Anyway i stand corrected then in this case. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Soundgfx

vodoket460

Nov 12, 2019
I haven't read this long thread, so apologies if this has come up before, but is anyone else bothered by the choice of voice actor for the protagonist in the cut scenes?

I played the first season on full mute, but the wife and kids are away this week so I thought I'd play this game through again with the volume on.

Only to discover that the "cowboy" or "gunslinger" MC is British???

Not only British but apparently portrayed by a middle-aged, theatrically-trained Shakespearean luvvie.

The fuck?

This guy is Han Solo, he's Jack Burton, he's whoever the fuck Chris Pratt plays in the Guardians of the Galaxy movies.

He's not some Simon Russell Beale wannabe.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I haven't read this long thread, so apologies if this has come up before, but is anyone else bothered by the choice of voice actor for the protagonist in the cut scenes?

I played the first season on full mute, but the wife and kids are away this week so I thought I'd play this game through again with the volume on.

Not only British but apparently portrayed by a middle-aged, theatrically-trained Shakespearean luvvie.

The fuck?

This guy is Han Solo, he's Jack Burton, he's whoever the fuck Chris Pratt plays in the Guardians of the Galaxy movies.

that's what working customer service does to people

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019

The fuck?

:Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
wait why was the QTE timer so short lol. Good think I just rolledback but it was really really short and went too quickly.

Reactions: AnonW123

BillyMcBobson

Jan 20, 2020
Idk if it's a glitch (or just how the game works) but like not a single bit of lewd is showing, literally only like the before + after lol - is my phone just shit? Or is something broke

Like literally all of the text plays, and choices appear but the BG is just a black void

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes