Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

camube

Jun 4, 2022
this game is so good... good story, humor is awesome, loving the potential game over scenarios :ROFLMAO: Girls are yummy, no over the top tits, never liked those types of games where the women are absolute mammaries.
i agree. While humor is it's strongest suit, the choice of bgm is really excellent to nail down the comedy.
Pacing is amazing. It manages to progress the story or the characters every update.
Cinematography is strong too.
How long it takes to release 1 update is also really quick, comparatively speaking. I guess owing to the efficiency of how to use render images effectively. Like this update only have 600-something renders but it manages to move the story forward.

I think there is no better game in the AVN genre today that releases it's updates as consistently, with this good of a cinematography, and have 1 very strong element (comedy for PP). I put this game on the same tier with Deluca Family, which is the highest tier for me. And PP wins out on having far quicker releases than Deluca.

Classy Lemon This is a masterpiece in the making. Please milk this as far as you can take it.
I'll be along for the ride the entire way.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
I've decided to break my unofficial vow of silence and finally post on f95. This is my favourite AVN. The humour, the sex, the LI's, story, cinematics, etc. It's all great.

So I bought version 0.8 through itch io.

The update was great as usual and I'm looking forward to more. Hopefully the next update has a mid-air blowjob/sex scene with Ves since she now has wings lol.

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
Something is not working for me.
I've try severail point of save after the "Save your game now" or before.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Projekt: Passion [v0.8.1] [Classy Lemon] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 533 MB / 134 MB - ProjektPassion-0.8.1-pc-crunched.zip

Original / Compressed Size Mac: 507 MB / 108 MB - ProjektPassion-0.8.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~25,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

Projekt: Passion [v0.8] [Classy Lemon] crunched
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
Welcome back. Seems like a long time since i've seen you or your work on the forum.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: "CJ"

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
god i hope there will be an option to kill the "good doctor", what a piece of shit
morality is not a point system - "i bought you couple pizzas and then killed your dog - we still good friends", you can't just cover bad with good and still remain clean
I was thinking the same thing - the doctor and the bald mercenary guy are on my shit list. I hope we get to kill them both.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for this great game.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
will you be updating?

WhackyRavenLand

Sep 3, 2018
Get the new version
So I own season 1 on Steam and I bought the newest release on itch.io. I keep getting "An exception has occurred" almost constantly.

I just sped through season 1 again to get a savefile (old ones got deleted recently) and the save shows up in season 2.

Any thoughts as to why? Attached an example of the "exceptions"

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/08.rpy", line 117, in script
    mc "Thanks."
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'float'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    mc "Thanks."
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\ast.py", line 930, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\exports.py", line 1473, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\character.py", line 1352, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in do_display
    display_say(who,
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\character.py", line 693, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\display\core.py", line 3579, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\display\core.py", line 4172, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\display\core.py", line 2779, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\display\layout.py", line 886, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\display\layout.py", line 886, in render
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\display\screen.py", line 731, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1336, in render
    surf = render(child,
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1371, in render
    back = render(style.background, bw, bh, st, at)
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\display\transform.py", line 909, in render
    return RenderTransform(self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 1041, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 910, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.final_render

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Projekt: Passion 0.8
Wed Aug  9 09:57:14 2023

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
So I own season 1 on Steam and I bought the newest release on itch.io. I keep getting "An exception has occurred" almost constantly.

I just sped through season 1 again to get a savefile (old ones got deleted recently) and the save shows up in season 2.

Any thoughts as to why? Attached an example of the "exceptions"

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    mc "Thanks."

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    mc "Thanks."
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\ast.py", line 930, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\exports.py", line 1473, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\character.py", line 1352, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in do_display
    display_say(who,
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\character.py", line 693, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\display\core.py", line 3579, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\display\core.py", line 4172, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\display\core.py", line 2779, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\display\screen.py", line 731, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1336, in render
    surf = render(child,
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1371, in render
    back = render(style.background, bw, bh, st, at)
  File "D:\Mega\Games\Projekt Passion - v0.8\renpy\display\transform.py", line 909, in render
    return RenderTransform(self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 1041, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 910, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.final_render

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Projekt: Passion 0.8
Wed Aug  9 09:57:14 2023
The traceback tells me you're using the old build with Ren'py 8, which was causing problems. I have since uploaded a new build using Ren'py 7, which should work better

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes