Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
i agree. While humor is it's strongest suit, the choice of bgm is really excellent to nail down the comedy.
Pacing is amazing. It manages to progress the story or the characters every update.
Cinematography is strong too.
How long it takes to release 1 update is also really quick, comparatively speaking. I guess owing to the efficiency of how to use render images effectively. Like this update only have 600-something renders but it manages to move the story forward.

I think there is no better game in the AVN genre today that releases it's updates as consistently, with this good of a cinematography, and have 1 very strong element (comedy for PP). I put this game on the same tier with Deluca Family, which is the highest tier for me. And PP wins out on having far quicker releases than Deluca.

Classy Lemon This is a masterpiece in the making. Please milk this as far as you can take it.
I'll be along for the ride the entire way.
Your words warm my heart

Which is medically dangerous, please stop

Aug 3, 2023
About this episode:
View attachment 2837612
Aside that, fucking awesome update and beginning of season 2! The new menu is dope, i already lose my shit with the phone calls scene :LOL:
I think it's needed, because she probably will behave a little bit strange in the next episode, having a new core and such. I'm looking forward to it...

Yeh the phone call scene was really dope. I first thought it was for real, until that salesman got added...

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Really nice update, what I like the most about this game is the atmosphere the producer manages to create, the slight movement of 'static' renders, combined with the music, makes everything more lively, love it.

Reactions: TREXrg

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjektPassion-S2-0.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
What the actual hell, I'd somehow never finished episode 7 (as I found out when none of my latest save would load). Meaning I'd missed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having fixed that oversight, on to episode 8. And this continues to impress. I've only done a save for my "started on Corth, be the class clown" path so far, so can't compare to my more friendly / neutral path, but this is a bit of a tense episode so not expecting massive tone differences.

Kaylee's dad seems to be a pretty cool dude when the wife is away. Oh, and I have concerns about someone now having wings...

WhackyRavenLand

Sep 3, 2018
The traceback tells me you're using the old build with Ren'py 8, which was causing problems. I have since uploaded a new build using Ren'py 7, which should work better
Okay. Is this something I can get from my purchase on itch.io? I bought it last night from there :p Can send you the mail if you need =)

Aug 3, 2023
Okay. Is this something I can get from my purchase on itch.io? I bought it last night from there :p Can send you the mail if you need =)
Just download the new version from here, everyone happy. You don't buy it to have the version, you buy it to support the developer...

itch.io seems to often have older versions, as if the developer abandoned the site...

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Yowza, those quicktime events are really, really, REALLY quick. Actually, scratch that, they are TOO QUICK!
Might want to reduce the speed on them, half a second per key just seems insane.

I've tried them, then instantly disabled them.
That's the only minor nitpick, the rest is, same as always, amazing.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
The quicktime were just fine by me. I had no problems in nail it right in the first time.
Strange, mine were on screen for split second before moving to different letter (WASD).
I've tried it 4-5 times, failed every single time, heck, I've failed to press a letter even when I knew which one it is, that's how fast they flew by.
Dunno, but it's minor thing anyway.

Reactions: AnonW123

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Strange, mine were on screen for split second before moving to different letter (WASD).
I've tried it 4-5 times, failed every single time, heck, I've failed to press a letter even when I knew which one it is, that's how fast they flew by.
Dunno, but it's minor thing anyway.
I think my reflex from years playing CS:GO are still kicking:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: nitkonikic

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nice. Time to download the new update. Just hope i can find the time to play it soon, Baldur's Gate 3 is sucking all my gaming time. :ROFLMAO:

Slickjack

May 29, 2020
I have downloaded this from Google Drive and Gofile. In each case I'm getting the file kicked for having failed the Virus Scan from my anti-virus. What gives?

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes