Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
MC killed Sandra's previous owner right? Or did I missunderstood? Did Sandra ever confront mc about it or mad about it?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Nice update as always. Ashe is becoming my favorite girl. The scenes with her and the MC are the best ones. All girls are incredible and all, but Ashe, yea, for me, the best one.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Great update. Lots of lore entries about the underworld gangs in one of the two New Gaia cities: Tartarus. Plus quite a few about bigger galactic conflitcts.

As to no ones surprise, Gunslinger's eyes are cybernetics. But he barely uses them because they have a high fatality rate and he promised Kaylee.

Speaking of Kaylee and the rest of the crew that stayed behind, now Ves turned into some sort of strange demoness like figure (even more than before) who decided to explore the place.
Meanwhile thanks to "Hanna Montana" trying a new and experimental power core made using saphire blaze mineral on Sandra the android is now going around angry and lying.

Sure hope those two go back to protect the place now that Solarin figured out the attack against the station came from planet side. Great cliffhanger by the way.

On the Tartarus side of things the medic Elysra knew turned out to be the scumbag holding the fabled cure for Saphire blaze over Ashe's head in exchange for several assassination missions. Which made Ashe obviously angry.

Also to get the money to buy ship fuel Gunslinger and Emily had to go buy a new power core for Franz from a decadent gang. They ended up facing a old a brutal SAC officer who knew Emily and turned down the deal because of it. They ended up shooting her in the head but she somehow survived because of implants. That was very Cyberpunk feeling there.

Interesting that the power core is new, maybe even the same model as the one Hanna tried on Sandra. Wonder why SAC is making them using Saphire Blaze.
Also Solarin seems to be trying to stop some old alien threat even if he wants to be hailed as a hero for doing that

All in all that was a great update. Lots of stuff happening and making me hooked up to see what will happen next. (y) (y) :D

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Great update. Lots of lore entries about the underworld gangs in one of the two New Gaia cities: Tartarus. Plus quite a few about bigger galactic conflitcts.

As to no ones surprise, Gunslinger's eyes are cybernetics. But he barely uses them because they have a high fatality rate and he promised Kaylee.

Speaking of Kaylee and the rest of the crew that stayed behind, now Ves turned into some sort of strange demoness like figure (even more than before) who decided to explore the place.
Meanwhile thanks to "Hanna Montana" trying a new and experimental power core made using saphire blaze mineral on Sandra the android is now going around angry and lying.

Sure hope those two go back to protect the place now that Solarin figured out the attack against the station came from planet side. Great cliffhanger by the way.

On the Tartarus side of things the medic Elysra knew turned out to be the scumbag holding the fabled cure for Saphire blaze over Ashe's head in exchange for several assassination missions. Which made Ashe obviously angry.

Also to get the money to buy ship fuel Gunslinger and Emily had to go buy a new power core for Franz from a decadent gang. They ended up facing a old a brutal SAC officer who knew Emily and turned down the deal because of it. They ended up shooting her in the head but she somehow survived because of implants. That was very Cyberpunk feeling there.

Interesting that the power core is new, maybe even the same model as the one Hanna tried on Sandra. Wonder why SAC is making them using Saphire Blaze.
Also Solarin seems to be trying to stop some old alien threat even if he wants to be hailed as a hero for doing that

All in all that was a great update. Lots of stuff happening and making me hooked up to see what will happen next. (y) (y) :D
Your analyses are what keep me going. Great read

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made compressed Android ports of Projekt: Passion S1 v0.7 & S2 v0.8.1 with the gallery unlocker included.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Season 2 requires that you load a save from Season 1. To that end, I have updated how save files work for my ports moving forward. You can now find saves in your Documents folder inside a subfolder called "Eonor". To pull your save from Season 1, you'll need to copy the save file from Documents/Eonor/e.projektpassion.s1 to Documents/Eonor/e.projektpassion.s2.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Projekt: Passion S1 v0.7:

Projekt: Passion S2 v0.8.1:

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
has there been an update? last thing i remember is pretty much when we learn about the eyes. after the whole space station battle thing.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - August 26

1.png

I get the impression that people enjoyed the last update, that makes me glad. You know what else makes me glad? Having passed 1000 patrons.

It's gonna drop below it but having reached it at all is a huge milestone. Thanks to all my supporters, past and current, it means a lot!

That's all for now. Stay classy

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes