Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Weekly(ish) Teaser - August 26

View attachment 2880516

I get the impression that people enjoyed the last update, that makes me glad. You know what else makes me glad? Having passed 1000 patrons.

It's gonna drop below it but having reached it at all is a huge milestone. Thanks to all my supporters, past and current, it means a lot!

That's all for now. Stay classy
1k patreons? Wow what a grow, well deserved!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 2880516

I get the impression that people enjoyed the last update, that makes me glad. You know what else makes me glad? Having passed 1000 patrons.

It's gonna drop below it but having reached it at all is a huge milestone. Thanks to all my supporters, past and current, it means a lot!

Sandra :love::love:
Congratz for the 1k patrons, Classy! You deserve. Now give more Sandra, please:cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

View attachment 2880516

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 2880516

I think i remember long ago you worrying about how to increase your patrons numbers. Congratulations. (y) :D

Jan 16, 2019
Turns out all I had to do was create the best adult game in the industry (no bias)
i think only Caribdis can create Quality Visual Novels like yours. Once in Life time is still my favorite so far. but this VN is pretty equal in my eyes. you two are now my favorite.

i love that you give every girl equal respect and love. same for After the Inferno .all girls gets love and that makes me happy .

After the Inferno
Projekt Passion
Eternum
Once in Life time are my favorites .definitely.

if i can speak about all games .in this site i can say Monster Girl Quest is best of all adult games. but idk if it counts .

Higway Blossom also great .

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonW123 and TREXrg

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
More Sandra the sex bot scenes please! She's the best character in the game and everyone's lust fantasy. also, her moaning is pleasing. The game should literally be about her. at first, I thought this game was mainly doing it with bots, androids and aliens. Also, it would be great if the video cutscenes had sex and nudity, particularly for Sandra's scenes at least.

Jan 16, 2019
More Sandra the sex bot scenes please! She's the best character in the game and everyone's lust fantasy. also, her moaning is pleasing. The game should literally be about her. at first, I thought this game was mainly doing it with bots, androids and aliens. Also, it would be great if the video cutscenes had sex and nudity, particularly for Sandra's scenes at least.
Every girl are equally great in my eyes. But Sandra should have get more love words tho .not only sex. i need more cuddle scene too .

Aug 3, 2023
i think only Caribdis can create Quality Visual Novels like yours. Once in Life time is still my favorite so far. but this VN is pretty equal in my eyes. you two are now my favorite.

i love that you give every girl equal respect and love. same for After the Inferno .all girls gets love and that makes me happy .

After the Inferno
Projekt Passion
Eternum
Once in Life time are my favorites .definitely.

if i can speak about all games .in this site i can say Monster Girl Quest is best of all adult games. but idk if it counts .

Higway Blossom also great .
I would suggest of all the games you mention, Project Passion has the best graphics.

Reactions: AnonW123
Jan 16, 2019
I hope dev continues to enrich the girls, I want quality over quantity. Not blindly adding more and more girls like most harem games, where you don't know who is who anymore.
Quantity is also great .because Classy Lemon really creates great scenes. so we can say there's both Quality and Quantity. now we have too many girls. im okay with that .we can also have side girls. im sure all of girls will have more scenes . He really deserves more support hope i can support him on patreon .seriously ,i didnt think there's guy who can be great as Caribdis . im in love with this game . Hugging Ashe really felt like great for me .

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
I hope dev continues to enrich the girls, I want quality over quantity. Not blindly adding more and more girls like most harem games, where you don't know who is who anymore.
Exactly, but I hope Sandra gets more scenes and longer scenes. She unleashed a huge android fetish inside me. It definitely feels better to make love to her than with a real girl. The perfect sex doll when AI can become self aware. It's like Blade Runner or Ex Machina in real life but even better

Aug 3, 2023
Exactly, but I hope Sandra gets more scenes and longer scenes. She unleashed a huge android fetish inside me. It definitely feels better to make love to her than with a real girl. The perfect sex doll when AI can become self aware. It's like Blade Runner or Ex Machina in real life but even better
Just what I said, quality, so I want more scenes with the current girls, instead of endlessly adding more unknown faces.

I'm looking forward to more interactions with SandrA in the next updates...

Reactions: bygonemyths

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Just what I said, quality, so I want more scenes with the current girls, instead of endlessly adding more unknown faces.

I'm looking forward to more interactions with SandrA in the next updates...
Yeah, I actually forgot he added a lot of side characters in that planet they visited and so on. There is no point if you didn't finish the current girls stories.

I don't know why but this kind of "quantity over quality" thing is happening in all kinds of media all over the world. recently, there are lots of super hero films but they mostly suck and fail in terms of money making. Then there are Tv series, games and now even in Adult visual novels. ( Not saying this game but many others out there). It seems like its the dark age of creativity in the entertainment industry.

Reactions: TREXrg
4.80 star(s) 245 Votes