Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
What if you made it clear per bulge leading up and giving the option to say no like every other interaction rather than an option for what the character is packing? The latter seems a bit problematic IMO.
Or maybe, just maybe, do what all other developers that make this optional do - take the easy way out and make the entire futa sex scene optional, which I suspect is what The Citrus One meant.

Reactions: TREXrg

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - September 10

09_14 0.png

I'm considering whether I should keep letting my patrons decide which girl is featured in the bonus scenes, or if it would be better if I choose from now on based on who fits best for the story.

I'd like your thoughts on this. If answers are divisive or inconclusive I'll do a poll on it for patrons. Stay classy!

Feb 21, 2023
I've been varying the options so that doesn't happen
You could still save yourself that small piece of work. And who knows what kind of fun moments you could create with the resulting freedom. Even though some of the bonus scenes were nicely fit in a funny matter I kinda trust your creativity more than a poll and I wanna see were that could go.

Aug 3, 2023

View attachment 2919302

I'm considering whether I should keep letting my patrons decide which girl is featured in the bonus scenes, or if it would be better if I choose from now on based on who fits best for the story.

I'd like your thoughts on this. If answers are divisive or inconclusive I'll do a poll on it for patrons. Stay classy!
Story of course, because then you decide to make it fair. But of course if you have a few different stories, maybe you could let the patreons decide which story comes first, if possible...

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
how does this current release end? after the mc goes crazy and his eyes change colors? thats the last thing i remember

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
I've been varying the options so that doesn't happen
If you're already limiting options to prevent repeating girls too frequently, you could just slightly tweak your system so that the options for each chapter are just the girls relevant to the story for that chapter. Then you would kind of have both of the systems you want at the same time

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
This time SandrA goes crazy, oh and her eyes changed too. His eyes seems to getting back to normal (at least normal for him)
i remember it ending not too long after his eyes change. right after they win aboard that space station thing. how much is after that?

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
What if you made it clear per bulge leading up and giving the option to say no like every other interaction rather than an option for what the character is packing? The latter seems a bit problematic IMO.
Could have an option to turn it on or off... There are a lot of ways to do it...
Or maybe, just maybe, do what all other developers that make this optional do - take the easy way out and make the entire futa sex scene optional, which I suspect is what The Citrus One meant.
Could we just let this game be as it is please? not a thread goes by without someone asking for futa or incest or ntr. Edit* and pregnancy.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 2919302

Recomend that you decide based on what is best for the flow of the story. Fans are usually really bad at knowing what they want and how they want it.

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes