Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I'm considering whether I should keep letting my patrons decide which girl is featured in the bonus scenes, or if it would be better if I choose from now on based on who fits best for the story.

I'd like your thoughts on this. If answers are divisive or inconclusive I'll do a poll on it for patrons. Stay classy!
I would say choose who is best for that update. I think that way we will get a more diverse selection of girls and scenes. If the same people are picking all the time then we will most likely only get the same one or two girls.

jfgh23

Mar 31, 2021
I like the game but I feel like the story and plot suffer from too much humour nothing is taken seriously.
It may seem that way, but IMHO it's the best quality of this project. Honest light-hearted comedy is better than soap-opera level drama.

I mean, i've seen some higly rated VN on this site. They are pretending to be serious but if you try to look at them as seriously - they are failing at it. And in the end they are looking more silly and childish than this.

Last edited:

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022

Potatoe2.0

Jul 19, 2022
Okay so, for some reasons I was stupid to delete the S1 when I downloaded the S2 (read nth and just assumed it might contains everything from S1) and just to find out it's separated. So, I re-downloaded the S1 and when I got into the game to check the scenes, they were all empty. Still got the saves, but all the scenes and cinematic were gone.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
It's hard to mix comedy and serious tones in a same story without creating some disconnect with the reader, but i felt the story in Projekt Passion managed to do it really well, as even after some funny spots the story still manage to make me care about the characters.

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes