Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Why grave dig a year old post mocking someone to comment? You know you can just make a normal post talking about the game right? :oops:

Reactions: EvilGood

trovinks

Feb 10, 2023
Maybe a stupid question, but does the act 2 download contain act 1 as well?
I'm guessing not, but asking to make sure.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - October 18
09_3 2.png

I am back from my trip, hope you missed me.

It was a great and well-needed holiday and I have a new-found passion for development, however I had a bit of a nasty accident while I was there which injured my right arm among other body parts. I am going to keep developing but I will be taking it slower than usual for the first few days to allow myself time to heal. Thank you for being patient with me.

That's it for now. Stay classy

1y3uehsbqgs

Jul 2, 2023
View attachment 3015496

It was a great and well-needed holiday and I have a new-found passion for development, however I had a bit of a nasty accident while I was there which injured my right arm among other body parts. I am going to keep developing but I will be taking it slower than usual for the first few days to allow myself time to heal. Thank you for being patient with me.

Get well man, take your time. By the way, would like to praise the humor in this one, it actually made me laugh out loud

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon
Feb 21, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Always keep in mind that Rome was not built in a day. And I think it's funny that a game often played with one hand is now also partially made with just one :KEK:
1697635545715.png

Get better and see you whenever, cheers :)

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
View attachment 3015496

Get well soon homie! I told you before you can't take a bear in a fight but you just had to try smh.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
View attachment 3015496

Ouch! sorry to hear that. Well I'm glad that you enjoyed it despite the nasty accident. Wishing you a swift recovery. Don't push yourself too hard health comes first and second.

• Red Heart

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Glad you made it back with a renewed vigor for the development process CL, but you didn't follow the safe and sound procedures. Hope you recover quickly with no lasting side effects.

• Red Heart

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 3015496

Nice! I look forward for what happens after that cliffhanger.

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 245 Votes