Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

me=)

Jan 27, 2023
Reactions: Neite
Jul 11, 2017
IDK how I've missed this one. But just recently binged through S1 and really enjoyed it. This is easily one of the best VNs here that I've played, right up there with titles like Being a Dik which I also regard highly.

The cutscenes are an addition that I wasn't expecting, and they have consistently been a pleasant surprise. I haven't seen them in other games here, and they all seem really well done in their quality, their execution, their quantity, and their placement. They add a whole other layer of narrative immersion, and help bring the characters and story to life in a way that is often lacking in other titles.

The animations, while fairly simple as is typical for a renpy title, generally feel much more fluid and natural than what is typical for animations in these VNs. Rather than simply animating hip thrust, for instance, the developer has actually gone the extra mile and animated the whole characters to really up the quality, which is something I always find myself wishing more developers would take the time to do.

The sound effects and voice overs are better than what is typical, I think. I often find voice overs to be somewhat cringey in how they sound and how they're delivered, but in this case I think I enjoy them. I wouldn't say they're amazing, but they do what they're supposed to do in complementing the cutscene, animations, or renders they accompany. And the sound effects, while also not amazing, do seem to sound good in general, and are placed and used appropriately. Along with the background music, I'd give the overall sound category a rating of at least above average.

The overall art style and its sometimes seemingly oversaturated aesthetic isn't my favorite and I'm personally not crazy about the lighting and textures in a lot of cases. None of it is BAD by any means, but it could be better. That said, I can also probably sympathize with having balance render quality vs render times when considering the volume of renders and animations that are being produced and delivered.

I generally like the character design. All of the characters have a distinct look and feel to them that adds to their unique characterizations, MC included. So far there's no extreme proportions anywhere either, which seems fitting and appropriate.

The writing has been top notch thus far. I have found myself laughing out loud regularly at some of the dialogue exchanges and hijinks that take place, yet I've also found myself charmed by some of the more serious, tender, and emotional moments in the story as well. And the pacing and plot has been interesting enough to keep me hungry to find out what happens next. I've never found myself bored with reading through the VN.

The vast majority of the character interactions and relationships have felt organic and natural which is actually quite uncommon for these VNs in my opinion, so I always appreciate when a dev/writer manages these well. It's often the case that characters and their interactions/relationships in these games comes off as too contrived and gamey, one way or another, but the only awkward interaction I can think of in this game is one lewd scene with Ves that kinda seemed to come out of nowhere relative to others. But even that exception wasn't all that jarring either. The rest have all seemed to have adequate and appropriate levels of build and setup without being overly drawn out and falling into that all-too-common cookie-cutter lewd progression that I've come to find very annoying in these games.

I like having multiple mood/attitude-oriented dialogue choices to respond with that don't necessarily or dramatically impact the story all the time. They just add an extra touch of flavor to the writing and scenes without always being all that important, and it's nice to not have to worry about gaming the choices all the time in order to unlock this content, or pursue that path. It's nice to be able to just roleplay the MC, for lack of a better description without stressing too much about content I'm being locked out of, or permanently altering my playhrough somehow with ever interaction I have.

Edit: Oh I also wanted to mention I really appreciate the subtle zooms and pans in the still shots, and the way that the transitions and montages are done. And even the small differences in character movement or expressions from render to render. These little bits aren't strictly necessary, yet add that extra bit of flavor, detail, and 'aliveness' to things that always seems to enhance the VN.

I suppose that's enough from me for now, but just thought I'd offer a bit of feedback and appreciation for a well-made game, and I hope to see it continue because it's quite exceptional.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
IDK how I've missed this one. But just recently binged through S1 and really enjoyed it. This is easily one of the best VNs here that I've played, right up there with titles like Being a Dik which I also regard highly.

The cutscenes are an addition that I wasn't expecting, and they have consistently been a pleasant surprise. I haven't seen them in other games here, and they all seem really well done in their quality, their execution, their quantity, and their placement. They add a whole other layer of narrative immersion, and help bring the characters and story to life in a way that is often lacking in other titles.

The animations, while fairly simple as is typical for a renpy title, generally feel much more fluid and natural than what is typical for animations in these VNs. Rather than simply animating hip thrust, for instance, the developer has actually gone the extra mile and animated the whole characters to really up the quality, which is something I always find myself wishing more developers would take the time to do.

The sound effects and voice overs are better than what is typical, I think. I often find voice overs to be somewhat cringey in how they sound and how they're delivered, but in this case I think I enjoy them. I wouldn't say they're amazing, but they do what they're supposed to do in complementing the cutscene, animations, or renders they accompany. And the sound effects, while also not amazing, do seem to sound good in general, and are placed and used appropriately. Along with the background music, I'd give the overall sound category a rating of at least above average.

The overall art style and its sometimes seemingly oversaturated aesthetic isn't my favorite and I'm personally not crazy about the lighting and textures in a lot of cases. None of it is BAD by any means, but it could be better. That said, I can also probably sympathize with having balance render quality vs render times when considering the volume of renders and animations that are being produced and delivered.

I generally like the character design. All of the characters have a distinct look and feel to them that adds to their unique characterizations, MC included. So far there's no extreme proportions anywhere either, which seems fitting and appropriate.

The writing has been top notch thus far. I have found myself laughing out loud regularly at some of the dialogue exchanges and hijinks that take place, yet I've also found myself charmed by some of the more serious, tender, and emotional moments in the story as well. And the pacing and plot has been interesting enough to keep me hungry to find out what happens next. I've never found myself bored with reading through the VN.

The vast majority of the character interactions and relationships have felt organic and natural which is actually quite uncommon for these VNs in my opinion, so I always appreciate when a dev/writer manages these well. It's often the case that characters and their interactions/relationships in these games comes off as too contrived and gamey, one way or another, but the only awkward interaction I can think of in this game is one lewd scene with Ves that kinda seemed to come out of nowhere relative to others. But even that exception wasn't all that jarring either. The rest have all seemed to have adequate and appropriate levels of build and setup without being overly drawn out and falling into that all-too-common cookie-cutter lewd progression that I've come to find very annoying in these games.

I like having multiple mood/attitude-oriented dialogue choices to respond with that don't necessarily or dramatically impact the story all the time. They just add an extra touch of flavor to the writing and scenes without always being all that important, and it's nice to not have to worry about gaming the choices all the time in order to unlock this content, or pursue that path. It's nice to be able to just roleplay the MC, for lack of a better description without stressing too much about content I'm being locked out of, or permanently altering my playhrough somehow with ever interaction I have.

Edit: Oh I also wanted to mention I really appreciate the subtle zooms and pans in the still shots, and the way that the transitions and montages are done. And even the small differences in character movement or expressions from render to render. These little bits aren't strictly necessary, yet add that extra bit of flavor, detail, and 'aliveness' to things that always seems to enhance the VN.

I suppose that's enough from me for now, but just thought I'd offer a bit of feedback and appreciation for a well-made game, and I hope to see it continue because it's quite exceptional.
I can tell you're a cool guy

Thank you friend, appreciate the review

• Hey there
Reactions: sensepirational

Neite

Apr 16, 2023
The codex of Replay scenes and achievements are incomplete for 0.7 season 1, both in game and main menu.
More details on that problem : I played in three separate sessions today and it seems like every time you reload the game you lose every unlocked scene in the codex. As long as you keep the game open, scenes in the codex unlock as you discover them, but you lose them upon closing the game.
The only exceptions are the first two scenes (for sex scenes and cutscenes both), which seem to always remain unlocked.

I'm on android, version 0.7, season 1, downloaded today from Patreon -> Google drive.

Just a quick word of praise while I'm here : I'm still at the beginning of the game, but I already love everything about it. Visually, it is simply stunning. One shot just blew my mind : when Kaylee takes off her bra in her bedroom, her breasts are simply gorgeous.

Neite

Apr 16, 2023
Still more info as I know everything helps when debugging.

Playing further, the issue persists, but another scene remains unlocked : Emily's bonus vibrator scene in her cubby.

Also, I didn't mention that I first downloaded v0.4, then updated it to v0.7 after a short while.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Glad to hear it!
Bro I played season 1 without lagging issues in animations but today I just downloaded season 2 but animations is lagging please help me, did you made some changes in season 2 ?
My pc is low end spec 4gb ram Intel i3 4000hd
I hope you will bring back season 2 as same as season 1. Please

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Bro I played season 1 without lagging issues in animations but today I just downloaded season 2 but animations is lagging please help me, did you made some changes in season 2 ?
My pc is low end spec 4gb ram Intel i3 4000hd
I hope you will bring back season 2 as same as season 1. Please
Uhm, when did season 2 come out?

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - October 29

09_11 76.png

Now why is Ashe looking so sweaty and scared? Maybe there's a space ghost on the ship? Find out in 0.9.

I am pleased to announce that my arm has healed well and I am back to working as normal. My leg is still busted, but fortunately, I am one of the few devs who can develop without using their legs.

That's all for now. Stay classy

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

View attachment 3044108

Now why is Ashe looking so sweaty and scared? Maybe there's a space ghost on the ship? Find out in 0.9.

I am pleased to announce that my arm has healed well and I am back to working as normal. My leg is still busted, but fortunately, I am one of the few devs who can develop without using their legs.

I think we could tell you didn't render or write with your feet because the results are pretty durn good - and not foot fetish :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keep mending!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

View attachment 3044108

I dunno man, maybe Ashe is so sweaty and scared BECAUSE she's afraid that you are trying to render her without using your legs?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 3044108

Her eyes seem bloodshot. Maybe she is having another withdrawl crysis. :unsure:

Daandas

Jun 26, 2023

View attachment 3044108

Stay strong bro and get better before everything else ^^ although i want more wonky stuff asap

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Quelyn

Sep 1, 2023
Hi. Can anyone tell me, is there any way to pull models out of the game? I'm interested in Elysra's model with textures and skin color. Or maybe there's already one somewhere?

That the model from DAZ? Does anyone know the name of the model? I just need textures and color from it

Last edited:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Hi. Can anyone tell me, is there any way to pull models out of the game? I'm interested in Elysra's model with textures and skin color. Or maybe there's already one somewhere?

That the model from DAZ? Does anyone know the name of the model? I just need textures and color from it
You can't pull models out of the game I'm afraid. And as Boss said I modify my models quite a lot, but the base for her Daz model is

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes