Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Around these parts people are known for being quick. :HideThePain:
still waiting for it to drop here. Sorry Classy Lemon , trust me when i say i wish i could pledge to get it, but right now i just can't (sucks that i live in a country with terribly devalued currency). You surely deserve to receive for all the time and effort put in this game.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
These forced failures really kill my joy, I think I stressed out more than I had fun in this game. --"

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
you mean the ones that put you back to the option choice? the ones that are added for a quick laugh? those forced failures?
That doesn't even make sense, no, I play with URM, and with the walkthrough on the next screen, I've watched closely and carefully chosen my actions, and yet basically everything goes wrong for the group, I can't remember any wins, they always suffer and are defeated.

I don't play to lose, no amount of comedy will make up for it for me, anyway, this game is definitely not for me, I played and left my opinion, often criticizing is better than sucking up.

It's impossible for fans of the game to agree with me, but I leave my comment so those who are considering playing the game know what to expect, something that, at least for me, was never mentioned, or I wouldn't have even tried it.

I no longer have the game here, I will not respond in this thread again.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
That doesn't even make sense, no, I play with URM, and with the walkthrough on the next screen, I've watched closely and carefully chosen my actions, and yet basically everything goes wrong for the group, I can't remember any wins, they always suffer and are defeated.

I don't play to lose, no amount of comedy will make up for it for me, anyway, this game is definitely not for me, I played and left my opinion, often criticizing is better than sucking up.

It's impossible for fans of the game to agree with me, but I leave my comment so those who are considering playing the game know what to expect, something that, at least for me, was never mentioned, or I wouldn't have even tried it.
That's what usually happens when a group of ordinary people raise against a megacorp. They will face defeats and hiccups before they win at the end of the story (and the end of the game)
You are just mad because you're not getting your instant gratification of victory. You should play only games with a completed tag since this is so important to you.

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022

when you "die" you get sent back the choice selection. If you want to do "this" or "that" that's what I mean. If you pick the wrong thing every time then that's not the fault of the game. It's quite literally a skill issue. No one plays to lose. People play games to have fun and/or win. If a game isn't for you then it's not for you and that's ok tbh. I've played several where I said "nah" like an hour in.

not trying to promote but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SORRY! Just tryna help the guy out with another space themed game lol. I do suggest this one because it actually is really good. The animations are some of if not the best i've seen. Good luck finding games you enjoy!(idk how to add links to other games in a bio type thing like some others have lol)

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Where should I save the game for v8? I saved at the 'Save Now' screen and with 8.1 it just loads the Credits... I saved at the last screen when they say they are going planet side, same thing - just goes through the 'Save Now' screen and ends the game.
Any help would be appreciated - Thanks!

camube

Jun 4, 2022

I no longer have the game here, I will not respond in this thread again.
what does forced failure means in this context? are you referring to the funny death moments or that the group doesn't win against SAC?

if it's that the group doesn't win, that's kinda the story

Reactions: mr0011

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Where should I save the game for v8? I saved at the 'Save Now' screen and with 8.1 it just loads the Credits... I saved at the last screen when they say they are going planet side, same thing - just goes through the 'Save Now' screen and ends the game.
0.8.1 isn't the latest version. 0.9 hasn't been leaked here yet

Reactions: ArhraCole

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
usually when I see "Save Now" screen, I roll back a few sentences and save there. that works most of the time

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes