Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Projekt: Passion [Season 2 v0.9] [Classy Lemon] crunched

Download PC(Win/Linux)/Mac:

- -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Already leaked? Damn. Couldn't you leak it later? I am in the middle of invading House of Hope in Baldur's Gate 3. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, will download to check it out later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Apparently there's a second half to the Ash scene in the gallery, anyone know how to unlock it?
The only difference is Emily catching you fucking her and later her imaging Ashe calling her out on it and kissing her. Sooooooo gonna go with dont bang emily if you want less content. Honestly has the best view of Ashe's ass while shes watching.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I'd love to hear what everyone's favorite scene was

I'm 100% asking that for validation
I love the sex scenes but the story telling is top notch. Honestly if I had to pick a favorite it'd be that Kaylee hug. The look in his eyes when he realized she could be dead. If not that than dark space. There's nothing better than those soldiers alluding to evil space squids which is very easy to laugh at and move on, then bam reveal. Emily was having the complete correct reaction to some massive lovecraftian horror looking right at them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

shokoloko

Jul 20, 2023
Does anyone know why all my achievements and scenes gallery are suddenly locked? I played to the end of session 1 a while ago and I remember having many things unlocked. But now when I boot up the game. I can still load all my old saves but everything else is locked. Is it because I recently reinstall windows 11? Could it be because the game save achievements/scenes data in C drive and not in the game folder? and it was loss when I reinstall windows?
Same here, I lose all the codex entries even when importing a fresh save from 0.7... :confused:

Anyway, great update as always! The scene with Ashe was very hot, especially the view from when Emily was peeking. :love:

Oct 10, 2022

There is only one answer for this, the whole interrogation sequence from season 1 not only was best in this game but also one of the best of all games. It was top notch funny, gave immense amount of background info of both sides without getting boring, it visualized for us the power gap between our heroes and Solarin, also humanized the enemy that showed us most of them are not evil but simply doing their job,reconnected MC and the blonde bitch etc. It was pure perfection.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He smile when he figured out he could get them to shoot first, giving him a "defense" argument to kill them all and come out of it looking like he had no other choice. He could have just left, he chose to stay, antagonize them, wait for the news to come to film it, and then make sure he himself would survive the fight knowing where it was heading. Good guys - even grey area guys - wouldn't find pleasure in killing innocent people, even if it means saving millions more.

Reactions: olgapetrovitch

Palatyr

Nov 28, 2020
my angle of (no)mercy comming in close to the end was a perfect scene.
thats not much of a spoiler i think^^

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017

Are the tentacle bois (Deep ones) inspired from Leviathans from Mass Effect? There was dialog about cyber zombies, so does that mean we will get reapers of some sort? DOES THAT MEAN I WILL GET TO ROMANCE TALI ONCE AGAIN?

1700423663978.png

I am commander Shepard, and this is my favourite game on the website

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
He smile when he figured out he could get them to shoot first, giving him a "defense" argument to kill them all and come out of it looking like he had no other choice. He could have just left, he chose to stay, antagonize them, wait for the news to come to film it, and then make sure he himself would survive the fight knowing where it was heading. Good guys - even grey area guys - wouldn't find pleasure in killing innocent people, even if it means saving millions more.
Fine. Why did he seem upset after that? "Fuck them for making me do this" It was not necessary to open fire when you were offered peace, it was a stupid move. The fact that he took the cameras was a cold calculation in case everything went to hell, so as not to look like a butcher in the eyes of the public. This is a backup plan that was well thought out. But the choice in this situation lies behind resistance.

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes