Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hornomono

Apr 26, 2023
Hey, can anyone post the complete save file for v0.8.1? Want to play the new version and I can't seem to find my save file...Not even in RenPy folder...

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Good that I waited for 0.9 to play the second act/part (I hate the name Season), so... I'll start now.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I read this more as... he wants his people to believe that what they are doing is noble, so he must appear to be noble as well. "Aww, man. Sucks we had to do this." will make people feel better about doing something against their morals if the ends will justify the means.

100%. But Solarin played into the already high tensions. He didn't try to de-escalated, he just feigned it. He knew bringing up their dead loved ones in a tense situation would stir their emotions. He wanted to do that, and he was ready for it once he used his cyber-arm to prepare for the expected backlash.

It's all slight of hand. He's smart - I will 100% give him that. He is calculating. To that end, he knew how to get the expected result. He was playing chess while they were playing checkers. He smirked when he saw one of them flinch - he picked his target right there. He emphasized what he just said to turn that knife a little more.

The resistance never stood a chance. Solarin is brilliant, unfortunately. So the losses are going to keep piling up. The MC is going to plan for the next day and Solarin is a month ahead. He is a villain I am excited to watch, honestly, because he can very easily win over a crown with his rhetoric and people who don't believe him are dubbed wrong or traitorous. I half expect him to have some plan to use these 'deep ones' to try to gain power for himself. Maybe it was all made up? Maybe he has more information that we know he isn't telling Aria.

I think that him actually believing he is doing only what is necessary to save the entire universe would be a hell of a twist, but I think there is more of a chance of him just being a selfish asshole.
I hope Solarin doesn't go the way of Illusive Man. Solarin making his own decision is a far more interesting story to read than Illusive Man-like twist

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I'd love to hear what everyone's favorite scene was

I'm 100% asking that for validation
"what.... the fuck"

That scene comedic timing was masterful.
As masterful as the end montage of Season 1 when you mix Kaylee's gun shot with the soundtrack.

Generally speaking, I like the depth you gave to Ashe. It's great how you connect her current personality with her backstory and her condition.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

dong345

Jan 4, 2020
Wouldn't it be crazy if the deep ones appear as a woman somehow and had sex with the gunslinger hahaha...

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
anyone know the song that plays when you are on the ship and fucking ashe when she blames you for taking her to the doc been trying to find it by google some lyrics but can't its lovley song kinda makes me teary i need the song for my sleep songs list im begging for help here season 2 btw

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
+1 to this for sure, trying to figure out the song playing during the scene after taking Ashe to the Doctor, comforting her on the ship. The about section unfortunately wasn't able to help me narrow it down at all, this is pretty much the only H-Game at all I actually leave the music on for
did you find the song im kinda looking for the song too

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
anyone know the song that plays when you are on the ship and fucking ashe when she blames you for taking her to the doc been trying to find it by google some lyrics but can't its lovley song kinda makes me teary i need the song for my sleep songs list im begging for help here season 2 btw

For those who want the songs, keep in mind that most of the ones I use won't be available on YouTube or Spotify, most are exclusive to the music library I'm working with

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
Hye guys - are there any busty characters in this? i saw theres a big tits tag, but the screenshots show small-medium sized boobs at best. If there are a good amount of big boob characters i'd definitely give this a shot

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Hye guys - are there any busty characters in this? i saw theres a big tits tag, but the screenshots show small-medium sized boobs at best. If there are a good amount of big boob characters i'd definitely give this a shot
Depends on your definition of big. All the Li's except Ashe have medium to big tits. However if what you're looking for is huge or gigantic watermelon/football size, then nah you wont find that here.

Reactions: Éama

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Are the tentacle bois (Deep ones) inspired from Leviathans from Mass Effect? There was dialog about cyber zombies, so does that mean we will get reapers of some sort? DOES THAT MEAN I WILL GET TO ROMANCE TALI ONCE AGAIN?

View attachment 3100522

I am commander Shepard, and this is my favourite game on the website
Basically my whole motivation for playing the gung ho humorous protag:
785.gif

Reactions: Classy Lemon
4.80 star(s) 245 Votes