Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pelia

Sep 12, 2022
Already leaked? Damn. Couldn't you leak it later? I am in the middle of invading House of Hope in Baldur's Gate 3. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, will download to check it out later.
At least he won't complain that his game is not popular again, cause previous time it took some time to get leaked

Reactions: Classy Lemon

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Fine. Why did he seem upset after that? "Fuck them for making me do this"
I read this more as... he wants his people to believe that what they are doing is noble, so he must appear to be noble as well. "Aww, man. Sucks we had to do this." will make people feel better about doing something against their morals if the ends will justify the means.

It was not necessary to open fire when you were offered peace, it was a stupid move.
100%. But Solarin played into the already high tensions. He didn't try to de-escalated, he just feigned it. He knew bringing up their dead loved ones in a tense situation would stir their emotions. He wanted to do that, and he was ready for it once he used his cyber-arm to prepare for the expected backlash.

The fact that he took the cameras was a cold calculation in case everything went to hell, so as not to look like a butcher in the eyes of the public. This is a backup plan that was well thought out. But the choice in this situation lies behind resistance.
It's all slight of hand. He's smart - I will 100% give him that. He is calculating. To that end, he knew how to get the expected result. He was playing chess while they were playing checkers. He smirked when he saw one of them flinch - he picked his target right there. He emphasized what he just said to turn that knife a little more.

The resistance never stood a chance. Solarin is brilliant, unfortunately. So the losses are going to keep piling up. The MC is going to plan for the next day and Solarin is a month ahead. He is a villain I am excited to watch, honestly, because he can very easily win over a crown with his rhetoric and people who don't believe him are dubbed wrong or traitorous. I half expect him to have some plan to use these 'deep ones' to try to gain power for himself. Maybe it was all made up? Maybe he has more information that we know he isn't telling Aria.

I think that him actually believing he is doing only what is necessary to save the entire universe would be a hell of a twist, but I think there is more of a chance of him just being a selfish asshole.

Amakuo

Jun 17, 2021
I'd love to hear what everyone's favorite scene was

I'm 100% asking that for validation
That's a tough one, this update was packed full of lore drops and heavy character moments, riveting from start to finish. The one that stands out the most for me would be Elysra comforting Emily after the deep space incident. Not very long but extremely sweet. Grax and Glabben are always a pleasure, too, and I have to give props for the cinematography on the assault on the base. Even though I flip through them rather quickly, I do appreciate all the dramatic angles and lighting building up the scenes and mood.

I only seem to have unlocked 2 out of the 7 new lewd scenes, though, so I'll have to take another stab at it when the walkthrough is updated.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
That's a tough one, this update was packed full of lore drops and heavy character moments, riveting from start to finish. The one that stands out the most for me would be Elysra comforting Emily after the deep space incident. Not very long but extremely sweet. Grax and Glabben are always a pleasure, too, and I have to give props for the cinematography on the assault on the base. Even though I flip through them rather quickly, I do appreciate all the dramatic angles and lighting building up the scenes and mood.

I only seem to have unlocked 2 out of the 7 new lewd scenes, though, so I'll have to take another stab at it when the walkthrough is updated.
There are only two new sex scenes in this episode, so maybe you have everything unlocked after all? ;)

Reactions: Amakuo

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I read this more as... he wants his people to believe that what they are doing is noble, so he must appear to be noble as well. "Aww, man. Sucks we had to do this." will make people feel better about doing something against their morals if the ends will justify the means.

100%. But Solarin played into the already high tensions. He didn't try to de-escalated, he just feigned it. He knew bringing up their dead loved ones in a tense situation would stir their emotions. He wanted to do that, and he was ready for it once he used his cyber-arm to prepare for the expected backlash.

It's all slight of hand. He's smart - I will 100% give him that. He is calculating. To that end, he knew how to get the expected result. He was playing chess while they were playing checkers. He smirked when he saw one of them flinch - he picked his target right there. He emphasized what he just said to turn that knife a little more.

The resistance never stood a chance. Solarin is brilliant, unfortunately. So the losses are going to keep piling up. The MC is going to plan for the next day and Solarin is a month ahead. He is a villain I am excited to watch, honestly, because he can very easily win over a crown with his rhetoric and people who don't believe him are dubbed wrong or traitorous. I half expect him to have some plan to use these 'deep ones' to try to gain power for himself. Maybe it was all made up? Maybe he has more information that we know he isn't telling Aria.

I think that him actually believing he is doing only what is necessary to save the entire universe would be a hell of a twist, but I think there is more of a chance of him just being a selfish asshole.
Either way, he's a very good antagonist. Well written, intelligent, sees far ahead and acts on the principle that the ends justify the means. And most importantly, Solarin understands the threat for the galaxy. Why doesn't he do this publicly? Yes, probably for the same reason: they won’t take it seriously. "Ah yes, reapers."
And it will be a pity if they kill him - he can be useful, as aman who knows the most about the threat. Honestly, I have Illusive Man vibes from him, and the whole organization reeks of Cerberus.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
In preparation for the new update, i've been replaying the season 1 and that was a reminder of how absolutely great Projekt Passion is, the writing and characters are truly excellent, their interactions always feel right during that nice and epic scifi adventure.

And one of the very few (if not the only) AVN that is featuring some humour that i actually find funny, and the story even manage to mix it along the serious and emotional scenes without looking out of place.

Can't wait to start season 2 again and see the new content.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Either way, he's a very good antagonist. Well written, intelligent, sees far ahead and acts on the principle that the ends justify the means. And most importantly, Solarin understands the threat for the galaxy. Why doesn't he do this publicly? Yes, probably for the same reason: they won’t take it seriously. "Ah yes, reapers."
And it will be a pity if they kill him - he can be useful, as aman who knows the most about the threat. Honestly, I have Illusive Man vibes from him, and the whole organization reeks of Cerberus.
One last crazy theory... What if one of the amulets corrupted him somewhere along the way and is using/possessing him to collect the rest in order to release the deep ones into the universe? :unsure:

Reactions: John972

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Fuck you, Classy Lemon for making me realize that I do have a type, and that type is problematic, antagonistic, borderline villianous, emotinally unavaliable female characters I hope to somehow save/redeem, who have little chances of surviving through their stories, let alone ending up with the MC :cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And thanks for the update, it's a banger :cool:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Already leaked? Damn. Couldn't you leak it later? I am in the middle of invading House of Hope in Baldur's Gate 3. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, will download to check it out later.
House of Hope is my favorite part of act 3 for many reasons, here is one big reason
------dont open first spoiler if you havent finished it yet------
Seriously love BG3, anyway

I'd love to hear what everyone's favorite scene was

I'm 100% asking that for validation
There are quite a few moments i liked in the game, my favorite was the animated scene between Vesnia and the SAC Soldier i loved that it was animated and voiced and the whole seduction scene. If it's not already obvious i have a huge bias towards succubi/demon girls and Vesnia looks the part obviously, was super excited when she revealed to have wings, sexy but deadly my favorite combination
Also this scene was super sweet while also sad looking, the combination of the shot with the beautiful song was perfect
Keep up what you are doing, you have a great sense of direction for this game. I love it a lot, one of my favorites on this whole site and that is saying a lot since the competition especially lately is really tough.
Take care.

Last edited:

Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
Anyone know the soundtrack?
+1 to this for sure, trying to figure out the song playing during the scene after taking Ashe to the Doctor, comforting her on the ship. The about section unfortunately wasn't able to help me narrow it down at all, this is pretty much the only H-Game at all I actually leave the music on for

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes