Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
As allways, great update. It is like you are in a movie, it is so immersiv... Hmm i think playing this with the VR headset could be nice. i give it a try:p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Éama

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone know why all my achievements and scenes gallery are suddenly locked? I played to the end of session 1 a while ago and I remember having many things unlocked. But now when I boot up the game. I can still load all my old saves but everything else is locked. Is it because I recently reinstall windows 11? Could it be because the game save achievements/scenes data in C drive and not in the game folder? and it was loss when I reinstall windows?

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I don't think there has been an update yet that has been even "meh" - this is a banger from start to finish.

I will say that I think with this new revealed backstory about Aria, it paints her much worse than she already was. She goes from being a pawn, to being the leader and thus 100% complicit in every murder at Solarin's hands. I already didn't like her because she betrayed the MC, but now I don't think an ending without her lying dead next to Solarin will be filling fulfilling.

The only disappointment was that that scene was just Emily daydreaming... dreams can come true, though, right?????

Reactions: Redd23

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Great update, that Vesnia scene was really cool and kinda hot, no i dunno wtf is wrong with me. Anyway love the game keep it up.

Reactions: Redd23

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I don't think there has been an update yet that has been even "meh" - this is a banger from start to finish.

I will say that I think with this new revealed backstory about Aria, it paints her much worse than she already was. She goes from being a pawn, to being the leader
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you own a dog, and you don't stop it from biting people again and again and just let it do its thing... it is 100% your fault when it inevitably bites you and I won't feel bad for your injuries.

He is the face, she is the title/deed holder. If she let it get to a point where the law will circumvent the actual ownership of the company to side with him instead, she deserves everything that happens to her because of it. That doesn't mean that all of it does not come down to her inactions letting it get to this point.

Reactions: AnonW123

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
And another great udpate, keep up the good work Classy!
Animation with Vesnia was awesome btw :D

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes