Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 3, 2023
Yeah, I actually forgot he added a lot of side characters in that planet they visited and so on. There is no point if you didn't finish the current girls stories.

I don't know why but this kind of "quantity over quality" thing is happening in all kinds of media all over the world. recently, there are lots of super hero films but they mostly suck and fail in terms of money making. Then there are Tv series, games and now even in Adult visual novels. ( Not saying this game but many others out there). It seems like its the dark age of creativity in the entertainment industry.
That last one probably is the woke/LGBT/commi sickness, most movies, are made with adding a list of LGBT demands and such, because they get extra money for it. It often destroys a lot of the story telling, but money is the most important part, everyone needs to live...

It could also be the current music stuff, if you look at music 40-50 years back it had a lot more melody than current shit, which seems to largely be made by computers, making people somehow more and more stupid. Having those mobile phones, and social media, has largely destroyed people ability to focus on longer stories, it seems the attention-span of the current generation is very short. Of course with a media who only lies to them, making them believe a bunch of nonsense is most important doesn't help much either.

I have seen so many good series, being cancelled after 1 season because they were too expensive, but some shit series like for example 'batwoman' kept getting a new season after season, even though IMBD gave it a 3. But they cancelled firefly after 1 season and it still has a 9 on IMDB. Still unbelievable...

Another interesting point, is the it seems the clock has been increasing in speed over the years, when I was young a day would take a long time, now it seems a day or a week is over in the blink of an eye. If I do some work, 15 years back I could do a lot in a day, these days it seems to take forever. Which could be the reason that updates take so long.

So now I'm gone wait, and see when this message get deleted again by the admins, because of being off topic. It's not like we have much else todo while waiting for an update for this great game. We could of course complain about save games (seen every update with genesis order for example), or some one who keeps asking for pregnancy again and again, or having some of the girls become males with tits. Or complain about the tits size, because they want cow tits (see the roommate).

• Red Heart
Reactions: bygonemyths
Jan 16, 2019
Just what I said, quality, so I want more scenes with the current girls, instead of endlessly adding more unknown faces.

I'm looking forward to more interactions with SandrA in the next updates...
Quantity is fine too .if they add Quality with them. most of games just adding randomly but look at this game .too many girl but all girls have really great scenes .

Reactions: TREXrg
Aug 3, 2023
Quantity is fine too .if they add Quality with them. most of games just adding randomly but look at this game .too many girl but all girls have really great scenes .
I like how the game 'what a legend' done it, ever girl that is added has a whole story with quests, in the end of that girls update, you are really in love with that girl.

Jan 16, 2019
I like how the game 'what a legend' done it, ever girl that is added has a whole story with quests, in the end of that girls update, you are really in love with that girl.
yeah it was a great game . i really like quantity because some of great games had only quality .only one or two girl max 3 girl. but i hated all of them so i didnt play those games. sad. but i love all girls in projekt passion.

Aug 3, 2023
yeah it was a great game . i really like quantity because some of great games had only quality .only one or two girl max 3 girl. but i hated all of them so i didnt play those games. sad. but i love all girls in projekt passion.
In whatalegend, the last girl, I didn't like her, but after I played the last update, I really loved her. They really did a good job.

But here in projekt passion, he is doing a good job too, but he is doing a lot of girls at the same time, so it will take a while to reach the level of 1 girl of whatalegend...

Well as long as he doesn't abandon it, we are fine...

Reactions: TREXrg
Aug 3, 2023
While the game may or may not need it (that is a developer's choice first and foremost) we definitely don't need someone grave digging a year old post just to spew bigoted moronic shit, like you just did. :rolleyes:
Yeh it's always bigoted bs, we like SandrA just the way she is, no normal person wants to add a dick to that. Of course it's a robot, if an extension can be bought for a dick, it would be another story. But still please no...

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - September 3

09_8 10.png

I'm going on a three week trip on September 25. My original plan was to make 0.9 a smaller update and get it out before I leave, but I realized it'd probably be a bit too short for my liking and (most likely) lacking polish, on top of possibly burning myself out, so I've decided to just let this update take a little longer than usual so I can assure good quality and quantity.

I will also be pausing Patreon billing during October because I won't be able to get much work done during that period. So my subscribers won't be paying anything for next month.

That's all for now, stay classy

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
i havent played in a while can someone remind of how it ends or if im right? the ending i remember was a little bit after the thing with his eyes? he kills a bunch of people in a few seconds if i remember right. pretty much the game ended after the space station battle. is there more after that now?

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Weekly(ish) Teaser - September 3

View attachment 2900066

I'm going on a three week trip on September 25. My original plan was to make 0.9 a smaller update and get it out before I leave, but I realized it'd probably be a bit too short for my liking and (most likely) lacking polish, on top of possibly burning myself out, so I've decided to just let this update take a little longer than usual so I can assure good quality and quantity.

I will also be pausing Patreon billing during October because I won't be able to get much work done during that period. So my subscribers won't be paying anything for next month.

That's all for now, stay classy
Damn, you are too generous. actually you don't need to pause the billing as subscribers are supporters who should support all the time for your hardwork.

But please please, more Sandra the bot scenes, like at least one or two per update. She is the best character in the game and I can't stop thinking about her robotic voice.

Thors9000

Mar 8, 2023
Even if I did add futa it would be optional. I'm not forcing kinks on anyone
What if you made it clear per bulge leading up and giving the option to say no like every other interaction rather than an option for what the character is packing? The latter seems a bit problematic IMO.

Reactions: S1nsational

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What if you made it clear per bulge leading up and giving the option to say no like every other interaction rather than an option for what the character is packing? The latter seems a bit problematic IMO.
Could have an option to turn it on or off... There are a lot of ways to do it...

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes