Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Sorry to hear that it was too short. All updates of Season 2 have had much more content on average than updates 1 through 6, and higher quality at that, so much so that I'm struggling to keep up with my normal release schedule
I don't think short is accurate, I do agree it felt slow placed, but I do understand why. these were necessary moments, namely helping to Sandra, what felt to be the major part of the episode , but it was not lacking funny moments. My favorite was really when Emily comes out and : " She think I'm gonna shoot her. Good luck " :ROFLMAO:
that was really funny. :LOL:.
I did enjoy Kaylee and MC little competition, I think the " minigames " were entertaining without being tedious like in a " different game, lately ". :whistle::LOL:

I do admit, I'm a bit disappointed, and I do know MC is not, But ME personally:cautious: a bit disappointed:LOL: that Kaylee might not be the type of girl who are interested in Threesomes:(, there goes my hope for an Ash x Kaylee x MC lewd scene:cry:.

But, yeah I think it was good. I think it served what this episode needed to serve very well, while giving you a a big Gut punch at the end.

Oh, and Ash and Kaylee are Best Girls BTW.(y):love:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
HAH, see it worked. And you FELL for it HARD HAHAHAHA. Btw, played it and like I said before still low quality like the previous updates. Actually, even more. It's not about Sandra anymore, but I mean like Ashe is not getting any love lmfao. Soon I will able to leak the game in the very first minute of release and include even the original link. Maybe next update I will try.
Did Classy Lemon cuck you hard in real life? You have an unhealthy obsession...

I hate to break it to ya, but if you sub to Classy Lemon's Patreon just so you can leak the next update, you're still getting cucked...

• Haha
Reactions: AnonW123

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
hold up is MC Kaylee's brother? Frans told her that he knows the gift wont bring her brother back
(MC called her Butterfly and so does Keylee's mom)

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Excellent game, really nice storyline. Although it still confuses me. I noticed the dev uses the Cylon spaceship sounds from the Ronald D Moore Battlestar Galactica reboot.

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
When I'm talking Allison this update, I get a choice that loops back to chapter one with a bunch of errors?

EDIT: Solved it. Deleted everything from the previous version except saves instead of just copying over the previous files. RIP my lazy way of doing things

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes