Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 24, 2020
Two questions for y'all

1. What was your favorite moment of this update? (Yes I'll ask this every update)

2. Did you find the snack stash?
1. Probably the snack stash search. The Sandra events were cute and emotional, and I liked them, but the entire setup was a little cliche. The gun game was cool as well, however. And the ending with Kaylee was well executed and prepared.

2. Second attempt on the stash for me as well. Then again, I doubt anyone found it on their first try since you can't go back to places, and you don't really get any clues on where to start (at least not that I noticed).

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
1. sandra thinking female shaggy will kill her

2. no snacks for me. can't say I tried, just clicked through all the options and continued :HideThePain:

Reactions: Classy Lemon

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Two questions for y'all

1. What was your favorite moment of this update? (Yes I'll ask this every update)

1: probably the competition with the guns, it was fun and well done, plus quite realistic in the sense that (in case MC wins and he should) Kaylee may be talented, but that alone won't be enough to beat someone with several years of experience.

2: No, but only tried it once so far

• Red Heart

Chaotic_Human

Aug 15, 2023
Two questions for y'all

1. Everyone trying to cheer up SAndrA (obvs the sex scene with the MC as well), the gun competition and the MC and Kaylee's bus scene (both when they are going and coming back)

2. Unfortunately no, but now that I know you can, I do another pt for this update and keep trying until I find it lol.

breckinva

Oct 8, 2023
Well, I've just started this and I can see I shouldn't be reading the last pages or I'll spoil things.

I just wanted to say Classy Lemon has a rare talent for actually being funny. I have already laughed out loud several times. I was so primed for it, even "smells like lemon." "Classy." got me.

Eretain

Jan 26, 2021
Two questions for y'all

1. Giving SAndrA the strong alcohol. I deserved what happened after that. :LOL:

2. Not during the first time. When I saw there was an achievement for it, I reloaded and figured it out.

• Haha
Reactions: AnonW123

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
1. Giving SAndrA the strong alcohol. I deserved what happened after that. :LOL:

2. Not during the first time. When I saw there was an achievement for it, I reloaded and figured it out.
I solved it on the third try, right after I saw that Classy asked if we solved it. lol

Reactions: Eretain

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Didnt play since 0.7update, playing now somewhere in the middle of 0.9 I think. And oh boy) Enjoying myself to the fullest, game great and fun as fuck. Dude who writes plot deserve extra pack of cookies for his work) 1706302125077.png

Spawnlod

Oct 28, 2023
Really enjoyed the update, didnt find the snacks but Sandra was my favorite. Only criticism is it felt very short lol I guess its kind of a good thing because I cant wait to see whats next

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Two questions for y'all

1. SAndrA / the Snack Stash quest / Kaylee's family drama ('can't decide)
2, Yes, 'accidentially stumbled upon the right sequence of choices to make it happen. I don't think it needs clues. Let players have some fun playing and replaying to find it and Kaylee's horny moment. That's what save slots are for.

Alas, still no sign of the much-anticipated BDSM threesome with Glabben, Grax, an egg whisk, and a bone saw. :cry:

• Red Heart

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
1. SAndrA / the Snack Stash quest / Kaylee's family drama ('can't decide)
2, Yes, 'accidentially stumbled upon the right sequence of choices to make it happen. I don't think it needs clues. Let players have some fun playing and replaying to find it and Kaylee's horny moment. That's what save slots are for.

Alas, still no sign of the much-anticipated BDSM threesome with Glabben, Grax, an egg whisk, and a bone saw. :cry:
Oh shit you made me realize there was no Glabben/Grax cameo for this update!

Reactions: John972

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Two questions for y'all

1. Sandra's reactivation and the ensuing quest to cheer her up.
2. Yep! After my third try, lol.

Excellent update if a bit short. Looking forward to what's next.
That fakeout at Kaylee's house was a punch in the gut. Her story is so tragic. :cry:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Two questions for y'all

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1 : No, not the fact that Best Girl got punched in the eye (although I did laugh my ass off when it happened). I mean the entire sequence of trying to cheer up SAndrA.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2 : I did, eventually. But I'd probably have totally just given up and watched memes in reality.

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes