Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Weekly(ish) Teaser - June 2

View attachment 3698303

I've recently made the decision to start using Blender instead of Daz for my animations. It takes some time to learn but once I feel comfortable with it I am confident it's going to save me both time and frustration, and the scenes will look much better as well.

Q: But Lemon, your Daz animations are masterpieces, works of art, you truly are a miracle worker. Why do you feel the need to switch to another animation program?

A: Cause Daz is absolute trash and I can feel my mind deteriorating while using it. I think I've reached the limit of what I can create with Daz, this is an inevitable change that would've happened sooner or later.

Don't worry, it's not gonna take months to learn, I've already made significant progress with it. Thanks for your patience, stay classy
I'm curious what you will be capable with Blender :giggle:. I'm not really familiar with this, so I'm curious, aren't the models gonna look different or something?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

camube

Jun 4, 2022

View attachment 3698303

I've recently made the decision to start using Blender instead of Daz for my animations. It takes some time to learn but once I feel comfortable with it I am confident it's going to save me both time and frustration, and the scenes will look much better as well.

Q: But Lemon, your Daz animations are masterpieces, works of art, you truly are a miracle worker. Why do you feel the need to switch to another animation program?

A: Cause Daz is absolute trash and I can feel my mind deteriorating while using it. I think I've reached the limit of what I can create with Daz, this is an inevitable change that would've happened sooner or later.

Don't worry, it's not gonna take months to learn, I've already made significant progress with it. Thanks for your patience, stay classy
You gotta make Projekt Passion six seasons man. I don't want it to end that soon.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

View attachment 3698303

I usually look at some animation collections related to Blender, well, let's see how it turns out, I'm sure it will be better. Good luck! ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019

View attachment 3698303

Lmao. Such humility. I do like the animations, but I look forward to seeing the difference.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
what am I missing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
first row , Ashe scene, has 2 version, depending on whether you tell Emily that you had sex with Ashe or not. If you told her she gonna see MC having sex with Ashe
Next to sandra, is an Kaylee Blowjob scene, you can get it during the hunt for the candy
last is also an Ashe scene, during the council meeting. this scene also required to tell Emily that you had sex with Ashe

• Red Heart
Reactions: João Maria

jfgh23

Mar 31, 2021
The models will look the same but the lighting works differently, I think I'll be able to replicate the Daz lighting so it's not jarringly different
I'd recommend Maya for animation purposes.
But then again blender is free, while Maya is not.

jfgh23

Mar 31, 2021
I wanted to point it out for some time. It feels strangely nostalgic: how people on space-faring level of technology are still using paper books and libraries for gathering vital information.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
I wanted to point it out for some time. It feels strangely nostalgic: how people on space-faring level of technology are still using paper books and libraries for gathering vital information.
I actually can understand that, it may both be a nostalgic thing as well as a way to combat eye strain from digital screens. Plus, a physical book cannot be hacked remotely by someone or altered easily. I kind of like that it's in the game universe.

4.80 star(s) 243 Votes