Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

breckinva

Oct 8, 2023
If you game it out in your mind, you can become convinced that paper books would increase in value *because* they can't be changed. A digital file could come to you that is completely altered and you wouldn't know if you didn't have the physical book to check against. Then it would be a question of obtaining the books from trusted sources... really, the job of a librarian could become super important. Especially if you consider a future where time delay of information transfer would be a factor (which isn't the case in Lemon's universe, since they can call each other from different star systems). The cultivation and protection of knowledge in a future where digital fakes would be trivial to make would seem to be crucial.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
If you game it out in your mind, you can become convinced that paper books would increase in value *because* they can't be changed. A digital file could come to you that is completely altered and you wouldn't know if you didn't have the physical book to check against. Then it would be a question of obtaining the books from trusted sources... really, the job of a librarian could become super important. Especially if you consider a future where time delay of information transfer would be a factor (which isn't the case in Lemon's universe, since they can call each other from different star systems). The cultivation and protection of knowledge in a future where digital fakes would be trivial to make would seem to be crucial.
[/QUOTE

*caresses vinyl*

Reactions: jfgh23

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - June 9

012_14 12.png

Remember when I said that Blender would save me a lot of frustrations? Well that was a fucking lie. I've never screamed at my screen so much as I have trying to climb this 90 degree learning curve.

I may be exaggerating, learning a new complex program is always going to be frustrating but I am in fact making steady progress with it. I'm happy with the results and I think you will be too.

That's all for now, stay classy

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 3721033

Remember when I said that Blender would save me a lot of frustrations? Well that was a fucking lie. I've never screamed at my screen so much as I have trying to climb this 90 degree learning curve.

I may be exaggerating, learning a new complex program is always going to be frustrating but I am in fact making steady progress with it. I'm happy with the results and I think you will be too.

LizaS rejoice! More Hannah content is coming four seconds of screen this time :p

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Ah, the good ol' learning cliff... Jokes aside, one of the reasons Blender is so hard to learn is due to how much freedom it gives 3D artists/animators when creating and rendering scenes (Polyfjord on Youtube goes into detailed discussion into how he renders some of his projects). I tried for weeks to learn how to do even the simplest of scenes, only to lose all motivation after seeing what some of the industry veterans are capable of in just 100 hours.

testington

Oct 2, 2017
Does the choice about kaylees hairstyle change anything else than approving or not? Might be a stupid question since i don't think a dev would just do every scene with her twice but if i say i don't like it will it change back? I really liked her more natural make up and the less badass sidecut.

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022

View attachment 3721033

i suspected that this would happen but thats with all new things to learn :whistle:
motivation for you a blended lemon
1717972915387.jpeg
also called
Lemonade

jfgh23

Mar 31, 2021

I told you - Maya is the way, LOL.
Seriously though - you'll get through this, we have every confidence in you.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 3721033

Another beautiful render. ♥♥♥

i suspected that this would happen but thats with all new things to learn :whistle:
motivation for you a blended lemon
View attachment 3721786
also called
Lemonade
So you are sucking Lemon. How kinky. :p

• Haha
Reactions: TREXrg and Phase_01
Feb 21, 2023
Honestly if I was Classy I'd be wondering if this was a threat. "Get the issues sorted or this will be you, capiche?"
To be fair, delays would mean a longer wait until the next issue of "Big Beautiful Buttocks (in space)", so I can sympathize a little. :BootyTime:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried learning blender once but I never got past the glowing-bouncy-stuff stage because that program, while totally awesome in its possibilities and it being free is a really tough nut to crack when you want to get good at it.
But I trust in lemon and I'm already excited for the results and can't wait, so good luck to classy :3

Reactions: AnonW123 and TREXrg

3dmgame

May 7, 2018
Some side story girls are hot tho, it's a shame they seem to have bf(?) not sure, or just out of plan for romance, like the journalist, the raider girl, the rebel girls that with shikiro, forgot his name, and many more appear in new epsoides. Actually I find some side story girls appearance are better than main team girls.

jfgh23

Mar 31, 2021
Some side story girls are hot tho, it's a shame they seem to have bf(?) not sure, or just out of plan for romance, like the journalist, the raider girl, the rebel girls that with shikiro, forgot his name, and many more appear in new epsoides. Actually I find some side story girls appearance are better than main team girls.
Allison is nice... aside from tattoos

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023

I've done a fair amount of blender and when you wrote that you'd pick it up in no time I literally LOL'ed, but I didn't want to say anything because I am trying to be a warrior of peace and creative encouragement in the universe. Just use blender to make trees and rocks. Then you can keep telling people that you use blender.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I've done a fair amount of blender and when you wrote that you'd pick it up in no time I literally LOL'ed, but I didn't want to say anything because I am trying to be a warrior of peace and creative encouragement in the universe. Just use blender to make trees and rocks. Then you can keep telling people that you use blender.
I'm already making better animations than Daz in less time

4.80 star(s) 243 Votes