Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I think it's a little over the top with the reactions with the 'tag' issue. If someone wants to just look at the tags and not try the game just because it has a tag that they don't like and ignore the fact that the game itself is still very good, then thats on them. You can't please everyone. And the tags themselves are certainly appropriate given that there is drugs (sadly no cocaine...) and certain graphic violence which does apply somewhat. -Shrugs and goes back to simping for all the waifus-

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
To get the conversation going and flowing strong consistently, this game thread needs chatterbox, lots of chatterboxes (okay that's an over-exaggeration but I hope at least someone gets the reference:p).

What I noticed on the game thread that has large interactions are that they have 'dedicated' chatterboxes posting just about anything, screenshots, memes, conspiracy theories/speculations/controversies, waifu wars every now and then, Patreon posts (about updates or progress report), patrons bonus renders (low res), fan arts etc. While most of these chatterboxes are avid fans, I can't exclude the possibility that perhaps 1 or 2 are 'hired' or at least 'linked' with the developers.

There need at least 3, first to start the ball rolling, the second to put up an argument, the third to counter the argument and others (actual fans) chipped in. It doesn't have to be strictly sequential, the 3rd person with counter argument might post a little bit later, or he doesn't need to because some fans beat him to it.

But yeah, the main questions remains:unsure: how to attract and have 'dedicated' chatterboxes exclusively for this game?

Although, this sounds kinda off-topic since we are not really discussing the game anymore:ROFLMAO:.

So, back to the game, to get the most players*, usually the game need to target a specific group/type of players* (the majority) and create contents that appeals to that specific group/type.

So, if anyone knows (with supporting backing data evidence) what is the majority group/type of players*, then Projekt: Passion contents can be tailored for that specific group for it to gain the most players*.

(Personally, I am not in favor of this approach because I just love this game to be made just how Classy Lemon wants it to be and not be tailored to what fans want.)

*Players mainly refers to players who are also (financial) supporters or backers.

Reactions: M.Sato

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't think they deter people. I've never seen anybody complain about one of these tags. In fact I believe some sort of violence is expected in an adult game.
At least ones that have a dystopian setting.

Tag wise, I have two issues, the first being that is has the "humor" tag, when it needs a "funny as fuck" tag, and the other being that there is no 'exhibitionism' tag, and that is the only one I look for when scanning the latest page, so if I didn't know how good the dev is, I might never have tried it (some games are worth playing, even if they don't appeal to your kinks).

Reactions: M.Sato and Éama

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some might appeal to your Legacy of Cain or new mutants background with the characters cosplay.

Tag wise, I have two issues, the first being that is has the "humor" tag, when it needs a "funny as fuck" tag, and the other being that there is no 'exhibitionism' tag, and that is the only one I look for when scanning the latest page, so if I didn't know how good the dev is, I might never have tried it (some games are worth playing, even if they don't appeal to your kinks).
Remembering those covered mouth characters from comics or games does count.

Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
To get the conversation going and flowing strong consistently, this game thread needs chatterbox, lots of chatterboxes (okay that's an over-exaggeration but I hope at least someone gets the reference:p).

What I noticed on the game thread that has large interactions are that they have 'dedicated' chatterboxes posting just about anything, screenshots, memes, conspiracy theories/speculations/controversies, waifu wars every now and then, Patreon posts (about updates or progress report), patrons bonus renders (low res), fan arts etc. While most of these chatterboxes are avid fans, I can't exclude the possibility that perhaps 1 or 2 are 'hired' or at least 'linked' with the developers.

There need at least 3, first to start the ball rolling, the second to put up an argument, the third to counter the argument and others (actual fans) chipped in. It doesn't have to be strictly sequential, the 3rd person with counter argument might post a little bit later, or he doesn't need to because some fans beat him to it.

But yeah, the main questions remains:unsure: how to attract and have 'dedicated' chatterboxes exclusively for this game?

Although, this sounds kinda off-topic since we are not really discussing the game anymore:ROFLMAO:.

So, back to the game, to get the most players*, usually the game need to target a specific group/type of players* (the majority) and create contents that appeals to that specific group/type.

So, if anyone knows (with supporting backing data evidence) what is the majority group/type of players*, then Projekt: Passion contents can be tailored for that specific group for it to gain the most players*.

(Personally, I am not in favor of this approach because I just love this game to be made just how Classy Lemon wants it to be and not be tailored to what fans want.)

*Players mainly refers to players who are also (financial) supporters or backers.
That was a long ass post and I still don't understand what a chatterbox is

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021

I've added the 'funny as fuck' tag. Thanks for the suggestion :cool:

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Since those two tags are more likely to deter people than to attract people, am I actually required to have them there?
I think those tags are fine, its more adding more tags rather than removing tags. Just gave my personal experience in finding/playing this game. Also I think making the front page by ratings helps immensely, so at this point just give it some time, it should blow up.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
ProjektPassion.png
Goddess - Kaylee. MC and Kaylee known each other since childhood, she loves the MC the most, she helps the MC a lot, she is the highest tier. To compare her with the other LIs will be unfair to them.
S - Elysra & Ashe. Both are myS-Tierious.
A - sAndrA emily (An intern) vesniA. They are alright but not that much interesting so far.
B - Blank.
F - Who the F are these 5 women (I haven't finished v0.5 yet :ROFLMAO:)

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes