Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well then what are you waiting for? And as a further bonus, a new release, which marked the end of Season 1, just got leaked here today!

You can thank me later.
Why the haste ? You will wait a year for the next 20 min update...but yeah the game is good.
It's just one of those were i don't belive i will ever see it's completion, same as Summer's gone or Where it all began...

Bartholomnus

Nov 25, 2021
Idk about the popularity, but you’re doing good in ratings (first page is incredible) and I care about the ratings more than the interactions so I’d say you’re doing pretty good, although you deserve better.
I second that. I don't read through threads here a lot. I'm caring more about the ratings and whenever a game appears on the first page of the weighted ratings i will check it out.

See that's what I'm trying to figure out.

Not going too well.
Well and i think it is going well considering the games you already left behind in the ratings. And with the kind of quality you keep delivering it surely will climb even more.
Playing your games is like watching popcorn cinema and i enjoy every second of playing them. They are really lightly enjoyable and mass compatible.
But really keep the branching going. Having completely different outcomes (and lewd scenes) and maybe hidden eastereggs and dialogues depending on the players choices will ensure you quite some discussion i suppose.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
See that's what I'm trying to figure out.

Not going too well.
I'm wondering if the tags might be hindering more people from discovering this game. I myself found this game by searching tags, although it would not have showed up from searching my usual favorite tags, but I held off a bit from trying it right away due to the "drugs" and "graphic violence" tags. After playing it though, I think those tags are appropriate and not at all what I expect games with those tags to be like, and this game smashed the expectations I had for it.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm wondering if the tags might be hindering more people from discovering this game. I myself found this game by searching tags, although it would not have showed up from searching my usual favorite tags, but I held off a bit from trying it right away due to the "drugs" and "graphic violence" tags. After playing it though, I think those tags are appropriate and not at all what I expect games with those tags to be like, and this game smashed the expectations I had for it.
I don't really see any tag Lemon could add to the game thread for now that isn't already there. :unsure:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well...not to out my preferences, but I believe there are a few sexual tags that aren't there that could be put on there :sneaky: *ahem* (creampie) *ahem*
Just checked and indeed there is a creampie during one of the sex scene between the Protagonist and Kaylee, while both Vesnia and Emily ask him to cum outside.
So yeah i guess it could have this tag too.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Just checked and indeed there is a creampie during one of the sex scene between the Protagonist and Kaylee, while both Vesnia and Emily ask him to cum outside.
So yeah i guess it could have this tag too.
Don't forget between MC and the android in your sig!

Also just adding the more generic tags like romance, big tits, milf (can all be argued) may help include this game in more searches, at the very least it cant hurt.

Reactions: Classy Lemon

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Did you actually edit the code for this picture?
Nope, I'm not messing with the code.

Just have one of the girls hold hands with someone other than the MC and you will get a lot of...well, let yourself surprise. :sneaky::giggle:
And add a so the Waifus War can finally begin ! I won't accept any responsability....

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Since those two tags are more likely to deter people than to attract people, am I actually required to have them there?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Since those two tags are more likely to deter people than to attract people, am I actually required to have them there?
If the mods added them as Cabin Fever said better not touch it. But you can ask them to add the creampie tag since there are scenes featuring it ingame. That may help a bit with people searching using said tag. :)

Reactions: Dripping

Éama

Apr 17, 2022
I don't think they deter people. I've never seen anybody complain about one of these tags. In fact I believe some sort of violence is expected in an adult game.

Reactions: Classy Lemon

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Why the haste ? You will wait a year for the next 20 min update...but yeah the game is good.
Why not? It's never too soon to enjoy a fun game.

It's just one of those were i don't belive i will ever see it's completion, same as Summer's gone or Where it all began...
Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't care less if a game comes to completion or not. Even if as you said those games never come to completion, they are still good and fun for what they are. I truly believe in the saying "the journey is half the fun".

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I don't think they deter people. I've never seen anybody complain about one of these tags. In fact I believe some sort of violence is expected in an adult game.
Let me refer to this comment then

Reactions: Éama
4.80 star(s) 247 Votes