Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Genuine question for the AVN expert analysts out there. How do I get people to talk about my game more? Is it because my frequent but rather short updates don't leave much room for discussion or is my game just not engaging enough?

I'll admit that it does get a little discouraging to see any discussion die out in a couple of days so I'd love to hear your thoughts on how to improve it.
Waifu war. Start a waifu war.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
I apologize for intruding, but seems like Donjoe said that "condescending comment" to someone who was being "condescending" to the person who posted a tutorial on how to add signatures. Imo it was warranted, what's easy for some isnt easy for others, so Donjoe imo didnt do anything wrong there.

They were a bit mean to the person asking about female protagonist, I won't share my feelings on that matter, just think this conversation between you two started with a misunderstanding.

Peace!
Yeah I meant the first comment which was a bitchy thing to say to someone who tried to help and the part of the second comment where he/she just judged the book by it´s cover and said “graphics/renders do look nice (from what I see in the screenshots)” and had to add, “but that's about it for me” which adds absolutely nothing to the conversation and also felt arrogant and condescending.
But I must admit that I could’ve handled the situation better.

Reactions: Phase_01

Zolse

Mar 27, 2020
What a fun game. I started it 1 hour past my bed time, obviously, and it hit so many good notes.
The MC reminds quite a bit of the roguish character I've read about in fantasy novels. The kind that's only sometimes passably competent, but still always ends up on top by some hilarious stroke of luck.

I gotta commend how dev manages to make those instant scene transitions good and fun. I don't think it's easy and requires skill in VN storytelling.

Also cute lemon mascot

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon
Aug 30, 2021
No, that's not insanity. Not asking because you are afraid of a little rejection is insanity.

Besides, I've already given you ideas on how to cross with a non-sci-fi game. Some devs are known to do crossing just because they like each other's work.
MrDots for one seems to be pretty cool about cross-promoting on his site and on Discord.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Pointed you out on Love of Magic's server. They are very good about helping out devs they notice and like.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
DUDE I LOVE THIS GAME! Surprised first time seeing it(saw it on an eternum thread) and this is dope! But legit question how can this game have this little interaction? like 52 pages are way too less for this game
See that's what I'm trying to figure out.

Not going too well.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just have one of the girls hold hands with someone other than the MC and you will get a lot of...well, let yourself surprise. :sneaky::giggle:
Then people who never even visited the thread will appear here making walls of text having a meltdown talking about how the dev ruined the game for them.
Guess that is one way to have more interactions. :ROFLMAO:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Then people who never even visited the thread will appear here making walls of text having a meltdown talking about how the dev ruined the game for them.
Guess that is one way to have more interactions. :ROFLMAO:
Well, the bonus of that situation is that Classy Lemon can then take a page out of Hope's playbook and create a Sci-fi Filius Canis for the meltdown, which will then generate a further tsunami of interactions around here. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes