Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 9, 2018
Finally lol a character that doesn't have a penis the size of a baseball bat. Why do game creators feel the need to do that anyhow?

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
-.-

The only thing spinning attacks do is get you stabbed in the back. They're dumb. That's why no military or serious martial art, that actual cares about fighting and not showmanship, teaches you to TURN YOUR BACK on the enemy. So they can conveniently stab you to death with no effort.

You're enemy doesn't politely wait for you to finish your slow ass spin to attack you, they stab you as soon as you give them an opening. Almost as if they train to exploit them when they're offered. Repeatedly.

• Angry
Reactions: jetama and incog44

jholcjholc

Jan 23, 2019
Really well done and an intriguing story line, really like the cut scenes and the voice acting is a pretty well done . Have actually had a few chuckles from this. So far probably one of the better games i have played on this site. Keep up the good work. But i really have to ask, what is so horrible about mushrooms on pizza ?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for this great game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
just a heads up . new version out

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I'll just come out and say it, I love this game. I'm a story first guy and this one nails it.

But...am I the only person that thinks MC's voice, the few times we hear it, just doesn't fit? It's like the VA is going for a less cool British version of Ash Williams (Bruce Campbell).

Edit: Also, I'm definitely team SAndrA

Last edited:

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
What a fantastic update! This was able to better my mood after a stressful day at work. Best update so far regarding story progression and sex scenes! I'm loving the direction this game is taking. Keep up the stellar work Lemon!

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Jokes aside cudos, Classy. Haven’t played it yet but I know you won’t dissapoint. So my question is how much would it take to replay it from the beginning? Can’t really remember the story cause god knew if I had good memory I’d be too strong, so I’m thinking of replaying it. Or is there some kind of re-cap?

Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
-.-

The only thing spinning attacks do is get you stabbed in the back. They're dumb. That's why no military or serious martial art, that actual cares about fighting and not showmanship, teaches you to TURN YOUR BACK on the enemy. So they can conveniently stab you to death with no effort.

You're enemy doesn't politely wait for you to finish your slow ass spin to attack you, they stab you as soon as you give them an opening. Almost as if they train to exploit them when they're offered. Repeatedly.
Yeah that spinning attack was by far the most unrealistic part of the game. Dev should be ashamed

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes