Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I guess you need quite some nonchalance and cold-bloodedness to let your grunts run into the trap like that (and allegedly get a kick out of it).
I think there's still room for some sort of "finding out you've been told lies your whole life" side story, though.
To me, she's not quite on the level of Cassandra from Artemis, for example.
I've no doubt she's going to get a redemption route but I won't be forgiving her.

There is no way she doesn't know how scummy the company she works for is unless she's either a complete idiot or ignorant as hell. Not only that but she blindly follows someone clearly up to shady shit with the old "for the greater good".

So she's either blatantly ignoring every single red flag they wave or she's a fanatic who can't think for herself. Either way I have no intention of giving her a chance and inviting her on to a crew of people who have all been screwed over by the people she works for as well as screwing over the MC herself and handing her obviously evil boss something dangerous.

There are only 2 ways our next conversation ends. With her floating out of an airlock or a bullet between the eyes.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
for those who opt to pay for the Raiders fuel, does the dialogue still say "you took their fuel?"

just curious

Oct 21, 2022
I'm kinda overwhelmed with the positive response to this. Glad you all like it!

What was your favorite moment from this update?
The ending cutscene-montage was objectively the best thing in this update. It's really difficult to get emotional music into VN's that aren't set in "modern" times due to our brains knowing the music/genre, causing a disconnect. You picked a near perfect song in my opinion, the drop worked well and was synced to Kaylee and what she was doing. It fit the "vibe" to put it briefly. Normally VN's would opt for an instrumental track in this setting. You smashed it though lad.

The animations of the montage were really well done and conveyed what every character was thinking (as it should). This even goes further with scene framing ect... Showing Sandra's blue power crystal or MC's Ex listening to Solerin as it zooms out

Honestly, no gas. That cutscene was movie level quality in terms of hitting all the beats. Music is a MUST if you want to increase the emotion/care we have for these characters and it adds a whole new aspect/character development for the crew to see them like this. Nothing should be surface level and I love that you are peppering in backstory for everyone.

Well fucking done mate. I was losing interest before the infiltration happened (need to replay from the beginning, not due to any game/writing issues) but that cutscene hammered home why this game is so good. Also Kaylee/Ashe best girls. Cheers!

camube

Jun 4, 2022
The ending cutscene-montage was objectively the best thing in this update.

Honestly, no gas. That cutscene was movie level quality in terms of hitting all the beats.
I 100% completely agree with this. The ending cutscene is just amazing.
- "I wanna be strong" line featuring Kaylee on the screen
- and then the beats happened together with Kaylee practicing shooting
Those did not go unnoticed.

This game is really great!
Fun replaying too because of the flavor text choices and the basis of Season 1 being heavy on comedy.

Ideally, Patron number going to 2x once Steam gamers pick up on this game!

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
easily one of the best games on this site everything in it is top notch story characters ect. my only question is do you plan any lesbian/bi stuff with the girls there seemed to be some very light hints of it in this update and havnt seen lemon say anything about if thats in the plans or not. And if it is would it be avoidable?
All sex scenes will be avoidable. Except the first one that is

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Hey Classy Lemon, a fantastic update to an already superb AVN.

Thus, I hate to bring up a minor continuity error that may have already been mentioned:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best moments of the update? Honestly, all of it...the story, humor, and intimate moments.
Yeah I noticed this too, I'll fix it

Yuigoto

May 23, 2022
this update was great it had a lot of nice character moments and the assault sequence was cool and cutscene at the end was awesome and hanna and keri are interesting cant wait for the next update

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I'm kinda overwhelmed with the positive response to this. Glad you all like it!

What was your favorite moment from this update?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While you usually put more focus on a couple of characters in the previous episodes ( Sandra and Elysra in Ep6, Ashe & Emily in Ep4 for example ) here the crew as a whole really feels like a real team. More so than in the previous Episodes. As a player, I really got the feelings that links were woven during their journey.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Honestly, this is one of the best VNs out there. If not the best. Everything fits, humor, girls, story. Choice and possibilities. But the best part is the extremley expressive images and scenes. Excellent work Lemon, thank you very much (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Is there some sort of dev conspiracy going on to override the Renpy defaults by using hard pauses to trigger the speed readers? This is the third game in a row where I've been forced to whack everything back to soft so I don't have to sit for multiple seconds with my finger up my ass waiting for the game to move on. If you are like me download and extract these sources to your game folder.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I will admit to having my doubts about this one when it started. Not because I thought it would suck or the dev had no talent, on the contrary I absolutely loved After the Inferno.

I just wasn't sure if the dev could do it again or if he'd be a one hit wonder.

I was well and truly proven wrong. Lemon took everything that made AtI good and improved it. Cutscenes, characters, writing and image quality.

I'm not saying this to blow smoke, it's not very often I go out of my way to praise a dev but I feel like this deserves it.

This first chapter has been great and i'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes