Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Gotta say, I really enjoyed this update a lot.
It had (in my eyes) I guess less standout humor than previous updates, but even so I guess the drama, the backstory and rest of the storyline really made up for it.

Until now, with this game my favorite LIs have been Elysra and Ashe. Those two for me I felt had the most unique personality and most interesting arcs out of all the girls (not saying other girls are bad, but them 2 clearly are standouts for me).
Previous update a lot of content felt like was for Elysra (which was excellent).

This update, it was Ashe's turn to shine.
Her moments with MC were sweet, and her sex scene and moment of intimacy with MC felt fitting and earned.
It was fantastic.

Not to mention Keri is an awesome character as well to add to the story, haha.

MC's trump card of Cyber-optics scene was pretty cool (and I guess I should have seen it coming since it was kinda foreshadowed in his training Kaylee scene), and I do wonder whether we'll get the backstory behind how/and why he got them.

So yeah, keep up the good work Classy Lemon & I'm already looking forward to the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

RustyDildo

Nov 15, 2018
I rarely give an comments or reviews except to something I feel that is spectacular which this VN is. Such a super high quality novel so far. The vivid animations are very painstakingly done. On par with City of Broken Dreamers ! All I can say is very well done. Looking forward to more quality content on this story line !

• Red Heart
Mar 18, 2019
Came into this thread a few times and saw people praising it, which doesn't happen often on these forums, so I decided to try it.

The story is somewhat interesting. It's not gripping or exciting, but it's mostly well-written. Some parts go on for a bit too long without providing anything of substance, but there aren't too many of those.

The girls are mostly interesting. I'm not really engaged too much in any of them, but Elysra is starting to catch my attention. My worst problem is that Hanna, Allison, Syliah, and Keri to an extent, are far more attractive looking than any of the main cast. This ties into my criticism: a classic case of too many characters which will lead to low amounts of content for each of them and/or many being ignored completely. I won't make predictions, but I have never seen a game with more than 6 - 7 characters manage to produce enough QUALITY content for each of them. It always devolves into either pure vanilla fuckfest with the story going out the window, or characters becoming specialized for certain kinks so you just pick one and ignore the rest or the updates start being single-character focused.

Animations are okay, but very short. And tons of them are wasted on imo useless crap. Like the ninja fight, or the plethora of "thumbs up" moments. I didn't find any of them interesting or humorous.

As for the humor, this is the aspect I am enjoying the most. It feels like it's going in the right direction, sometimes hits very well, but I have a feeling it needs just a little more refinement. Like, start utilizing the rule of three, or refine the "who's on second" just a little more. I actually laughed out loud at one point, which is more emotions than I get in 90% of life in general.

Some scenes do not follow the decisions you made at all. For example when Ashe hugs you and starts going on about how you holding her helped her so she is doing the same, and I'm here sitting like: "Bitch, I literally pointedly ignored you every time, the fuck is this about?"

One thing I would ask for are subtitles in all the cutscenes. I believe most of them have them, but I noticed in the last one some mouth movements, but no subtitles. Perhaps there was no dialogue, or that one was just an error. Perhaps this one is already implemented and I just misread the cutscene.

All that being said I'm keeping this one on the watchlist.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Came into this thread a few times and saw people praising it, which doesn't happen often on these forums, so I decided to try it.

The story is somewhat interesting. It's not gripping or exciting, but it's mostly well-written. Some parts go on for a bit too long without providing anything of substance, but there aren't too many of those.

The girls are mostly interesting. I'm not really engaged too much in any of them, but Elysra is starting to catch my attention. My worst problem is that Hanna, Allison, Syliah, and Keri to an extent, are far more attractive looking than any of the main cast. This ties into my criticism: a classic case of too many characters which will lead to low amounts of content for each of them and/or many being ignored completely. I won't make predictions, but I have never seen a game with more than 6 - 7 characters manage to produce enough QUALITY content for each of them. It always devolves into either pure vanilla fuckfest with the story going out the window, or characters becoming specialized for certain kinks so you just pick one and ignore the rest or the updates start being single-character focused.

Animations are okay, but very short. And tons of them are wasted on imo useless crap. Like the ninja fight, or the plethora of "thumbs up" moments. I didn't find any of them interesting or humorous.

As for the humor, this is the aspect I am enjoying the most. It feels like it's going in the right direction, sometimes hits very well, but I have a feeling it needs just a little more refinement. Like, start utilizing the rule of three, or refine the "who's on second" just a little more. I actually laughed out loud at one point, which is more emotions than I get in 90% of life in general.

Some scenes do not follow the decisions you made at all. For example when Ashe hugs you and starts going on about how you holding her helped her so she is doing the same, and I'm here sitting like: "Bitch, I literally pointedly ignored you every time, the fuck is this about?"

One thing I would ask for are subtitles in all the cutscenes. I believe most of them have them, but I noticed in the last one some mouth movements, but no subtitles. Perhaps there was no dialogue, or that one was just an error. Perhaps this one is already implemented and I just misread the cutscene.

All that being said I'm keeping this one on the watchlist.
Thanks for notifying me of this bug, with 8000 lines of code there are bound to be one or two of them.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
ninja fight is the second best animation in the entire game, right after the final one. but maybe it's just me, I'll never say no to more sword fights, gun fights and explosions

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So, a while ago our dear dev Classy Lemon asked about how to go about promoting his game and I said this...
Cross-promotions seems to be a popular way to do it.

Do more cross-promo on Patreon. I literally rolled through your entire Patreon feed and there has only been one, and it's fairly recent, with a dev that has roughly only the same level of support as you. Try to do more with more popular devs.

Do more cross-cameos in game. I know it's harder for a cameo to make sense for a game set in an undetermined future timeline, but there are no rules that says the cameos have to be related to the original game's story. Get creative. Maybe the cameo can appear as your characters watching some kind of entertainment or documentary from the distant past? Or them playing some kind of video games? You've got a character jealously guarding what's on her laptop screen already, hint hint. ;)
Lo and behold, we got this...
07_52 8.jpg

I'm taking full credit for this! :cool:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I found this fake choice in the latest chapter unusually aggravating, more so than any of the previous ones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it might be that this one actually messes with the MC's motivations and personality, instead of just being an option to kill him off for a quick gag. Suddenly I'm forced to play the MC as wholeheartedly committed to some ideological crusade (as witnessed in the later conversation with Kaylee), in spite of any choices I may have made on his behalf previously.

It would be one thing if the MC was just written that way, but having it be a "choice" only serves to highlight that I do not get a choice in this matter. It's not just railroading, it's a big neon sign screaming RAILROAD HERE.

ninja fight is the second best animation in the entire game, right after the final one. but maybe it's just me, I'll never say no to more sword fights, gun fights and explosions
Yeah, it's a matter of personal taste so probably not worth arguing over. To me, every time I have to sit through an animated vignette tests my patience and kicks me immediately out of any immersion in the story, but obviously plenty of people feel different and it's clearly just part of the way the dev does things.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeathAl

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Animations are okay, but very short
Just ok really? I find Projekt Passion to have one of the better animations among VNs here. More fluid than some of the biggest games here like BaDIK, AWAM, Eternum etc. I guess its all personal preference but from my experience playing other games, Projekt has them beat. Especially the newest Asha animations that are legit top tier.

And tons of them are wasted on imo useless crap. Like the ninja fight, or the plethora of "thumbs up" moments. I didn't find any of them interesting or humorous.
Considering that Classy Lemon delivers pretty big updates in reasonable time frames we cant really say that those filler animations are affecting the updating process, while giving much more life to the gameplay. They are not meant to be super interesting, more so just to highlight a cutscene or a cool moment. Kira (the chick from the native tribe, not sure if that's her name) defeating soldiers in the latest episode was especially cool.

41shadox

Feb 21, 2021
I found this fake choice in the latest chapter unusually aggravating, more so than any of the previous ones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it might be that this one actually messes with the MC's motivations and personality, instead of just being an option to kill him off for a quick gag. Suddenly I'm forced to play the MC as wholeheartedly committed to some ideological crusade (as witnessed in the later conversation with Kaylee), in spite of any choices I may have made on his behalf previously.

It would be one thing if the MC was just written that way, but having it be a "choice" only serves to highlight that I do not get a choice in this matter. It's not just railroading, it's a big neon sign screaming RAILROAD HERE.

Yeah, it's a matter of personal taste so probably not worth arguing over. To me, every time I have to sit through an animated vignette tests my patience and kicks me immediately out of any immersion in the story, but obviously plenty of people feel different and it's clearly just part of the way the dev does things.
Oh yeah how terrible, the main character goes through with the main story. Just like literally every game with a story in existence (don't quote me on that), only difference is that the dev made a gag of it.

Calm down, it's an innocent joke that has no impact on the story whatsoever. If that infuriates you I'm surprised you enjoy any game whatsoever

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Ahhh!!! What will it happen now?
You gotta give it that it knows how to engage you and drag you into the drama/action, even if the update ending makes you worry, damn why did they had to do Asha like that, hope she recovers, so good that things had just been getting.
Humor as always top tier just as secondary characters, they rule.
the ending just got me down for some silly reason but looking forward for the follow up, as always a warm, funny and amazing read

• Red Heart

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
yea, great advice. but i was talking about games in general. and more and more pop up to the point where you barelly can avoid em
Well it's a scifi game, aliens are wanted and expected, also half of the main LI's are human, so you really have a good amount of choices here.
Same for fantasy games, if i play one i expect LI's of other races. I find it anoying that the MC is most of the time human and not of some fantasy race, can make a more interesting story imo.

Not sure what games you play normally that you barely can avoid non human LI's, it's not a problem i had so far.

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 245 Votes