Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I've no doubt she's going to get a redemption route but I won't be forgiving her.

There is no way she doesn't know how scummy the company she works for is unless she's either a complete idiot or ignorant as hell. Not only that but she blindly follows someone clearly up to shady shit with the old "for the greater good".

So she's either blatantly ignoring every single red flag they wave or she's a fanatic who can't think for herself. Either way I have no intention of giving her a chance and inviting her on to a crew of people who have all been screwed over by the people she works for as well as screwing over the MC herself and handing her obviously evil boss something dangerous.

There are only 2 ways our next conversation ends. With her floating out of an airlock or a bullet between the eyes.
For me it will depend on how the redemption route will be played out. Obviously showing up at the ship with a simple "I'm sorry" wouldn't do it. I don't want her to be part of the crew, but rather switch sides towards the end of the story/final showdown and until then, no more damage.

At this point, we know very little about her. Admittedly, she came across a bit naive during the talk on the station. After all she might just be a simple opportunist.

What I'm trying to say is, for some reason, for what she pulled off she still comes across quite likable to me, especially compared to similar characters from other AVNs. We know the story, mega corps bad, rebels good. That's why a well pulled off redemption route could be quite interesting.

Erebus1

Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone know if the steam release is an early access, or a full release? I'm guessing EA, but I could be wrong.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does anyone know if the steam release is an early access, or a full release? I'm guessing EA, but I could be wrong.
Depends how it's releasing really.

If it's all going to be one game then EA but if it's going to be like Love of Magic and sell the chapters seperate then part 1 is complete.

Reactions: tanstaafl

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Too many best girls, they are all so well written. I am still a bit partial to Sandra and Ashe though. Are there any plans to bring in Allison or Hanna? They are stunning.

Reactions: RNasc4444

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
God i love this game. It's one of the few that i dont get disappointed when i new update comes out. I'm all ways looking forward to playing so keep up the great work you been doing because this is one of my most fav games from here maybe my most fav game.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
God i love this game. It's one of the few that i dont get disappointed when i new update comes out. I'm all ways looking forward to playing so keep up the great work you been doing because this is one of my most fav games from here maybe my most fav game.
its getting better over time too

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Who is Solarin and why does it matter if I shook his hand or not?
You'd think at least a pic of the person in question would at least be on screen.

Reactions: Gunithor

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
Who is Solarin and why does it matter if I shook his hand or not?
You'd think at least a pic of the person in question would at least be on screen.
Solarin is the leader of the SAC. If you shake his hand, it will make him look better for the news, which is bad. The only effect it has of yet is that Kaylee and you talk about it before going to sleep.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
It was Desert Stalker. It's a really fun game, I enjoyed it! You should definitely check it out. It may have some things that players dislike, but for me, a pretty vanilla player, I got past it and came to enjoy it.
I seconded this! Desert Stalker has an amazing setting.
You can skip things if you choose, you don't have to do everythign in it. I skip tons of things and still enjoy the main story

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Wait a sec... All that wrench monkeying and I never heard the words percussive maintenance once? For shame laddy, for shame! Also the damn thing has probably been sitting around for so long it's probably long overdue to have its changed.

• Red Heart

Uguei

Oct 18, 2021
I don't usually write comments but now i have to because that was an amazing update!

I love how the relationships are being developed, the characters are all interesting and unique (the models look really good too) and i'm getting more and more invested on the plot. I'd been curious about MC's backstory for a while but after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i got even more interested in it.

Like many others i don't really have a favorite girl since they are all great, but Ashe's scenes on this update were absolutely fantastic! From the dialogue to the facial expressions to the whole mood, everything was on point~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 245 Votes