Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Jokes aside cudos, Classy. Haven’t played it yet but I know you won’t dissapoint. So my question is how much would it take to replay it from the beginning? Can’t really remember the story cause god knew if I had good memory I’d be too strong, so I’m thinking of replaying it. Or is there some kind of re-cap?
Probably like 5 hours on average or so

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Gotta agree - Ashe's scenes were the highlight of the update.

Also..... I hope we are going to steal that fuel right back when we get to Tartarus, that gang are responsible for Ashe's condition, so we "owe" them a world of pain.

It feels like I have had this game wishlisted for at least 10 years - don't you want my money?

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
This update absolutely nailed it with regards to combining a short dev time with still plenty of (lewd) content and story progression. My experience might be limited, but I don't think I've ever been that "satisfied" by a single AVN update. Was expecting it to end before the attack actually. Congrats to the dev!

Two small points:
Besides the obvious, the Raving Raiders showing up and messing with rebels' plans legit surprised me. Glad to see the're not just comedic relief. I liked that.
Not enough best girl Aria content. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I'm kinda overwhelmed with the positive response to this. Glad you all like it!

What was your favorite moment from this update?
You know damn well what it was! ;)
Any answer that doesn't include the word "Ashe" is wrong. Personally I have to go with the armory scene before Emily walks in on them.

This game is a gem for sure. Still can't give it the highest praise since I'm not entirely certain where the story is going but the characters are amazing. I love how charmingly goofy the MC is if you chose to go with Witty Friendly > Aggressive.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
easily one of the best games on this site everything in it is top notch story characters ect. my only question is do you plan any lesbian/bi stuff with the girls there seemed to be some very light hints of it in this update and havnt seen lemon say anything about if thats in the plans or not. And if it is would it be avoidable?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I'm kinda overwhelmed with the positive response to this. Glad you all like it!
That it's really quick after 0.6. lol.

The entire game is just so good, especially update 05 06 07. It keeps getting better. I can't pick up one specific moment that is a "favorite" because i feel that is a disservice to the entire story.

I like the "helloooo" we got when the MC pick up the phone though. I really like that! Like a lot!

• Red Heart

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
How refreshing is to have a VN where a new update actually has plenty of content, almost like a whole new episode, not just something that you blaze through in 15 minutes like in many others. Great work Lemon on yet another amazing update.

Outside of Ashe being a star of the show I gotta say Ves's backstory was pretty nice

• Red Heart

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Hey Classy Lemon, a fantastic update to an already superb AVN.

Thus, I hate to bring up a minor continuity error that may have already been mentioned:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best moments of the update? Honestly, all of it...the story, humor, and intimate moments.

• Red Heart

2Dgooner

Apr 25, 2023
Alright I have to say this. I made this account while perusing last night and I say proekt passion and thought I'd give it a try. And man oh man am I happy that I did. The sarcastic quips, the well times deadpan stares, the extremely lovable characters, the fully animated cutscenes with voice acting. Mate this is the very first time I've ever felt OBLIGATED to leave a comment for the creator to say that this game completely blew me away. I have honestly never played a game like this of this high calibre before. Excluding triple a game studios of course. Classy, my hat goes off to you for creating this absolute gem. I'm sad that I won't be around for a long long time to see the next episode or find out who the hell picked out the music (which by the way I sat and listened to certain parts because the I loved the music) but when I'm back in 2 years I fully expect to see this game finished and I will be dying to find out how this story ends. I will for sure be checking out your other titles if you have any. 100/10. I absolutely loved this game. I will be supporting you in anyway I can. That's how much I loved this after getting sucked in and completing it in one sitting. Kudos classy. Hats off to ya.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
A protag that manages to be a badass while still making blunders and having women want him.

He's like James Bond if he had a sense of humour.
Not true. Everytime I'm a badass I'm dead, so I can't be a badass. The choices are. You either behave or you die.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not true. Everytime I'm a badass I'm dead, so I can't be a badass. The choices are. You either behave or you die.
I've made plenty of choices and came out looking badass.

Only time i've seen a death scene is making the obvious dumbass choices, like antagonising someone when they have a huge gun pointed at you.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
She's number 3 on my list of must die people right behind her boss and that prick who runs the raiders.
I guess you need quite some nonchalance and cold-bloodedness to let your grunts run into the trap like that (and allegedly get a kick out of it).
I think there's still room for some sort of "finding out you've been told lies your whole life" side story, though.
To me, she's not quite on the level of Cassandra from Artemis, for example.

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes