Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
So.. I once again have a similar issue with Kaylee scene that I had before. The animations don't stay on the good things for long. They are just too short without having the option to repeat them until we wish to move to the next step. For the most recent scene, I wish we could see Kaylee's full body while getting fucked. Imho, it'd have made the scene much better.. But other than that, everything else was fantastic. Keep up the good work.

elerian

Mar 6, 2020
true gem this game! Does anyone know what the song in the outro is for this update? tried to find it via lyrics with no success...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Here are my brief comments about this amazing update.
I knew there was something special about Gunslinger's eyes! :p
So they are cybernetic, pretty sure i raised that possibility before, and allow him to shot targets really fast. But i have to wonder why he doesn't want Kaylee to know about it. Does she have something against cybernetic implants?

Also some really good moments between Gunslinger, Kaylee, Ashe and Vesnia:
Sharing some sexy time with Kaylee and teaching her the basics of gun fighting, also her funny banter after realizing both she and Elysra fucked with the Protagonist;
Vesnia telling about her past and how she came to be afraid of flying after she lost her mother in a crash land on New Gaia. Did you changed something in her model Classy Lemon? By the way this scene was really pretty, almost look like painting;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ashe also shared some intimate moment with Gunslinger and even was there to confort him when he was feeling stressed and overwhelmed about all the fast moving events happening around them. :)

I am surprised that Sargent Lee was a mole working with those rebels against SAC. Guess being exchanged as disposable good for the new sniper Emily changed him a lot more than i thought.
Same with this Nyx woman.

Now Bossanova and his mercs need to suffer. The amulet hunt can wait until those bastards suffer for what they did to Ashe.
Wonder how the separation will affect the crew now that part of them stayed behind on New Stradus while the rest is hunting the Ravin's raiders on New Gaia's tartarus city.
Kaylee seems to be going full ahead on learning to fight plus what did Hana do to Sandra? Why are her eyes red now?

Such a great cliffhanger. :cool::cool:(y)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
do we have crazy guys coming up with theories based on reused assets like some other threads do? I need some help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As a Daz user myself I will say three four things

1) There are a limited number of Daz assets in the world, it's very hard to have individual assets for each character/thing without some reuse because they cost money. It's just not worth paying for each weapon to be different unless it is a "hero weapon" that is meant to be identified.

2) #1 and #3 are probably the same. #2 has different blade, Suba and pommel, probably different or at least different material skins.

3) Everyone in this universe probably shops at Katanas-R-Us

4) a katanna is a katanna is a katanna. They all look lame the same in real life anyway :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
Very good game.

I was afraid that the (absurd) humor would be too present and ruin the story but I'm happy to see that this is not the case (there are even passages that frankly made me laugh), it there is a good balance.

At first I didn't know what to think of the dubbed cinematics but in the end I like them.

I played almost everything in one go, I can't wait to see what's next.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
You know, i don't care if a game has the harem tag or not. But in this game i'm actually happy it has. I wanna a solo romance with my SAndrA but i'm also looking to take my SAndrA and at least one girl of each species (human, demian, elarian, etc..):sneaky:

Reactions: Chaotic_Human

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
But i have to wonder why he doesn't want Kaylee to know about it. Does she have something against cybernetic implants?
imo it was more about him collapsing after using his implants more than him having them
how I rationalize it, it's pretty obvious he has them because of the iris colour
well unless kaylee knows he's a douchebag who uses coloured lenses because he's a douchebag :Kappa:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
As a Daz user myself I will say three four things

1) There are a limited number of Daz assets in the world, it's very hard to have individual assets for each character/thing without some reuse because they cost money. It's just not worth paying for each weapon to be different unless it is a "hero weapon" that is meant to be identified.

2) #1 and #3 are probably the same. #2 has different blade, Suba and pommel, probably different or at least different material skins.

3) Everyone in this universe probably shops at Katanas-R-Us

4) a katanna is a katanna is a katanna. They all look lame the same in real life anyway :ROFLMAO:
1) 4) boring
2) , there are more katana assets that I didn't try (install manager doesn't see them for some reason) but it's definitely not .
3) now we're talking. the station being big enough to have a katana store or a warehouse full of swords from captured space ninjas is my kind of useless background information

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
1) 4) boring
2) , there are more katana assets that I didn't try (install manager doesn't see them for some reason) but it's definitely not .
3) now we're talking. the station being big enough to have a katana store or a warehouse full of swords from captured space ninjas is my kind of useless background information
I think the first one is the "generic" katana because of the white ray skin under the wrap. The Suba looks like that one for them as well. Ashe's swords are DEFINITELY that one :love:.

Edit: Ashe is definitely hotter than the model Daz used for those swords. :sick:

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes