Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I'm more curious about how Skellian functions biologically. Like do they eat? where the food go? how do they digest it? are they magic powered like those necromancy skeleton?
I'm so glad you asked.....
HogRocketLibrary01.jpg

Our race is an ancient one. We mostly survive on devouring the souls of our enemies and random people .....wait.....I probably shouldn't have said that out loud.....forget I said anything........BEER!, yes we survive on beer and tacos. Beer and tacos, definitely.....no souls at all.....

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No she ded
She got rebooted in killing mode. :LOL:

I'm more curious about how Skellian functions biologically. Like do they eat? where the food go? how do they digest it? are they magic powered like those necromancy skeleton?
View attachment 2603784

Our race is an ancient one. We mostly survive on devouring the souls of our enemies and random people .....wait.....I probably shouldn't have said that out loud.....forget I said anything........BEER!, yes we survive on beer and tacos. Beer and tacos, definitely.....no souls at all.....
Maybe they are actually more plant like despite their appearance? Just need to dip their bones in a bit of water with some nutrients plus some UV radiation and they are done. :p

marjhon33

May 10, 2018
or, they could be like coral, and filter feed mirobes in the air, they come from a dark planet if i remember right so mold and fungus are extremely common most likely, soo hell they could even be fungus stalks with a central system of mycelium in there skull acting as a makeshift nervous system?, maybe the fact they look like skeleton is convergent evolution? (aka when two species evolve in such a way too look extremely similiar even though there from two entirely differnt species/ecosystems)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

marjhon33

May 10, 2018
but im also wondering, how do skellion reproduce??? do they just sorta pull off smaller bones and put em together too make a baby? or do they just like i dont know.....bump there pelvises together?

*clack clack clack clack*

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NukaCola

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
but im also wondering, how do skellion reproduce??? do they just sorta pull off smaller bones and put em together too make a baby? or do they just like i dont know.....bump there pelvises together?

*clack clack clack clack*
An orgy would sound like a practice session of just the percussion section of an orchestra.

marjhon33

May 10, 2018
View attachment 2603784

ok uncle skeleton, this is some tallent daz skill, can you lets see.... give the gunslinger tits lol lets see! if you can manage this challenge (note: classy this goes out too you too!)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

Zorg771

Jun 6, 2020
Does Ashe have a Scottish accent? Her voice actress hasn't spoken a ton yet but I swear I can hear some sort of Celtic accent, whether it be her actual accent or just an accent for the character. Maybe I'm wrong, but I hope I'm right because Scottish women... :love:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
because the gunslinger is much too sexy and doesnt need them, makes sense, and wait.... are there more alien species out there that we havent seen?? like one with four arms or more?
Best I can do is 3.5 arms, and a huge penis

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
ok uncle skeleton, this is some tallent daz skill, can you lets see.... give the gunslinger tits lol lets see! if you can manage this challenge (note: classy this goes out too you too!)
Short answer: No

Longer answer: Hell no!

Longest answer:
1) CL's models are very customized (if he even uses Daz Studio) and I could never recreate the model.
2) I'm not into guys with boobs. Plus adding female characteristics to male models requires Daz assets I don't own
3) I'm too lazy and working on an AVN of my own. Time/effort limitations
4) CL would probably hunt me down and kill me

marjhon33

May 10, 2018
Short answer: No

Longer answer: Hell no!

Longest answer:
1) CL's models are very customized (if he even uses Daz Studio) and I could never recreate the model.
2) I'm not into guys with boobs. Plus adding female characteristics to male models requires Daz assets I don't own
3) I'm too lazy and working on an AVN of my own. Time/effort limitations
4) CL would probably hunt me down and kill me
also avn you say? hmmm any info on that? aka what it about :D and or litterally everything about it!

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes