Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Just found this gem and enjoyed it a lot. My only concern is that it ends the same way as when you chose not to participate in the battle. :unsure:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
but im also wondering, how do skellion reproduce??? do they just sorta pull off smaller bones and put em together too make a baby? or do they just like i dont know.....bump there pelvises together?
To quote from TV Tropes about the Xanth novels:

"Skeletons are also capable of reproduction; the male skeleton, in a process known as "knocking her up", kicks the female skeleton in the rear so she falls apart, then assembles baby skeletons from her smaller bones (per the nature of skeletons, the bones used in reproduction apparently grow back afterward)."

Xanth is very silly. And kind of perverted.

oh god, now im thinking of wat song they would play

Spooky Scary Skeletons.
But only if it sounds like this:

Reactions: Phase_01

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
So I have to ask, did y'all let Emily be violent or merciful, and does it change much in the long run?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So I have to ask, did y'all let Emily be violent or merciful, and does it change much in the long run?
For the latter part, only the Lemon knows; for the former, I can think of few things more useless than a non-violent mercenary.

Nightrise2020

May 23, 2022
Awesome job. I played through Inferno and now playing through this. The improvements are noticeable and still ongoing, so keep pushing the limits! It's really really good and keeps getting better. And the humor is spot on! Keep it up!

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Awesome job. I played through Inferno and now playing through this. The improvements are noticeable and still ongoing, so keep pushing the limits! It's really really good and keeps getting better. And the humor is spot on! Keep it up!
Thank you, I'm glad you like it! :giggle:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Preparing for the Future
kaylee space.jpg

It has now been several weeks since the 0.7 release and reception has been overwhelmingly positive, I'm so glad you all enjoyed it so much!

As many here already know I've been doing this on the side of my studies until now, however I've recently made the decision to cancel my studies and focus fully on game development.

This means I'll be spending a lot of time in the near future on starting a company, which includes boring stuff like meeting with accountants and bank people and shit. Along with making final preparations for the Steam release I won't have much time over for working on the game for a little while.

I hope it's understandable that I take a bit of time to get everything in order, because this is pretty much my guarantee to my community that I'm in this for the long run.

With that said, the next couple of updates might also be a little unstable when it comes to release time as I figure out a healthy schedule to work with so that I can get things out in good time and still have free time over so that I don't burn myself out completely.

Thank you for being understanding and for choosing to be part of my community, I hope you're as excited for the future as I am.

(Image is a custom render, not from the game.)

Apr 1, 2023
Found the game recently and played through all the content over a couple sittings and was really impressed with the game. Very well done writing with great humor and a lot of nice likable / pretty LI. I'm glad the MC actually does take his mask off sometimes instead of hiding forever. He's really cute so glad to see him when he does. Kind of hate when games never show the MC's face and come up with ways to hide it all the time feels really silly and forced. The way the LI open up to you over time and you learn more about them feels nicely paced and natural. Hard to pick a favorite LI, but I think it's easy to pick a favorite side character, Grax.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Preparing for the Future
View attachment 2616371

It has now been several weeks since the 0.7 release and reception has been overwhelmingly positive, I'm so glad you all enjoyed it so much!

As many here already know I've been doing this on the side of my studies until now, however I've recently made the decision to cancel my studies and focus fully on game development.

This means I'll be spending a lot of time in the near future on starting a company, which includes boring stuff like meeting with accountants and bank people and shit. Along with making final preparations for the Steam release I won't have much time over for working on the game for a little while.

I hope it's understandable that I take a bit of time to get everything in order, because this is pretty much my guarantee to my community that I'm in this for the long run.

With that said, the next couple of updates might also be a little unstable when it comes to release time as I figure out a healthy schedule to work with so that I can get things out in good time and still have free time over so that I don't burn myself out completely.

Thank you for being understanding and for choosing to be part of my community, I hope you're as excited for the future as I am.

(Image is a custom render, not from the game.)
I wish you best of luck on your endeavors Mr. Lemon.
There will be hurdles along the way but I'm sure you will get through them. I look forward to seeing your work for the coming future. :giggle:

Spotastic

Sep 14, 2022
I always play the first games a developer puts out before I get to their most recent ones, so I played After the Inferno before this one. I enjoyed that game, but there were a lot of little things that made it difficult to play through at times. I can clearly see how much growth has happened from that game to this one, though. All of the little problems that I had with the first game were addressed in this one, in addition to the overall quality of everything. Well done, and good luck on moving to full-time game development.

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes