Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I couldn't go to sleep before leaving a quick short review.Before giving my impressions about final update I want to congratulate Classy Lemon for bringing this gem to Steam.

I took my time to play it again from start on all 3 affinities and I can say I was very pleased on all paths. I will keep my focus on the final chapter because I'm late to the party having waiting for the Steam version to come out. I honestly have nothing bad to say about it. The story continues to be as engaging as before now adding more characters to an already diverse and fun cast.

If prior to this El was the highlight now the ones who steal the show are Ashe, Kaylee and Ves since it's their turn to shine. I loved every moment of their screen time and how each render helped flesh out their backstory and help us understand more about them. My favorite LI remains El but after this season 1 finale Ashe climbed very high on my list with Kaylee following very closely.

The humor is still present but I got to say I like how this time around comedy took a backseat letting emotional scenes take the stage and it was a very pleasant surprise to see how the dev nail not only the goofy parts but also the more serious ones. It really enhance the characters giving them depth. Personally I like more the serious and emotional moments as the story progresses because you can feel the stakes that way and we care a lot more about our favorite characters.

Music choices are very well made complementing the scenes, renders are always gorgeous and animations are very much improving each update.

Very solid update and was worth the wait to grab it on Steam. I cannot wait for the next episodes to see where the story goes because as things ended it feels we have only just started to get the ball rolling. Ok I really need to go to sleep now.

Last edited:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I couldn't go to sleep before leaving a quick short review.Before giving my impressions about final update I want to congratulate Classy Lemon for bringing this gem to Steam.

I took my time to play it again from start on all 3 affinities and I can say I was very pleased on all paths. I will keep my focus on the final chapter because I'm late to the party having waiting for the Steam version to come out. I honestly have nothing bad to say about it. The story continues to be as engaging as before now adding more characters to an already diverse and fun cast.

If prior to this El was the highlight now the ones who steal the show are Ashe, Kaylee and Ves since it's their turn to shine. I loved every moment of their screen time and how each render helped flesh out their backstory and help us understand more about them. My favorite LI remains El but after this season 1 finale Ashe climbed very high on my list with Kaylee following very closely.

The humor is still present but I got to say I like how this time around comedy took a backseat letting emotional scenes take the stage and it was a very pleasant surprise to see how the dev nail not only the goofy parts but also the more serious ones. It really enhance the characters giving them depth. Personally I like more the serious and emotional moments as the story progresses because you can feel the stakes that way and we care a lot more about our favorite characters.

Music choices are very well made complementing the scenes, renders are always gorgeous and animations are very much improving each update.

Very solid update and was worth the wait to grab it on Steam. I cannot wait for the next episodes to see where the story goes because as things ended it feels we have only just started to get the ball rolling. Ok I really need to go to sleep now.
This review is...

Acceptable.

Thank you Fooz :giggle:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Classy Lemon Thanks for the great game, I'm working on unlocking the achievements now :) Also wanted to tell you that maybe you could put your Patreon link on the main menu of the game, it might let more people know where to support you.

View attachment 2653907
Glad you like it! Steam doesn't allow putting Patreon links in the game, so I had to remove them :)

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
Just started playing this, really liking it so far. Only hope the main character didn't look like such a tool the way he shoots the pistol, lol. But yah, really fun story and nice animations!

asduilks

May 28, 2023
Just finished the game, took maybe around 8 hours.. didn't really think I'd come back to commend the game, but I am glad the game made me want to. Absolutely did not expect the quality. The story was really nice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hoping to see more soon. Very well made and written game!

Edit: Absolutely loved the Prime Nightmare, gonna miss you Steve the Accountant :cry:

Reactions: Daiju Fuma
4.80 star(s) 245 Votes