Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pitao

May 18, 2023
Damn this sucks.
Do you get any error in game when you try to load the season 1 endgame save in your season 2 installation? If you try to give "us" more information in what condition and what happens when you try to load it maybe we can help. Just saying it doesn't work don't give us anything to say what is the problem and how to solve it.

twodtl

Feb 4, 2021
Are you using the multi mod in season 1? If so read the post I made last thread page. If not.... well I have no idea, it works for me.
Your message really helped - installed the save fixer, and now it doesn't crash when importing the save files. Thanks <3

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
Classy Lemon
I'm really having fun with this VN, but is there a way to disable the constant panning and zooming of the window?
It's really annoying (and super slow).
Hahaha first time I see a complain about the panning/zooming of the renders but I can understand why some can get distracted and annoyed by it. I don't mind it and already got used to it and now wouldn't want it any other way but lets see what Classy Lemon says about it and what can be done.

Jul 16, 2018
Hahaha first time I see a complain about the panning/zooming of the renders but I can understand why some can get distracted and annoyed by it. I don't mind it and already got used to it and now wouldn't want it any other way but lets see what Classy Lemon says about it and what can be done.
Actually, it would help a lot if we could set the speed. Maybe one of the code wizards here know what file/variable to change to speed it up?

Edit:
Ok, I figured it out, these things are causing the problem:
Python:
    scene inter1_4 1 with dissolve:
        subpixel True
        xalign 0.0 yalign 0.5
        zoom 1.1
        easein 50.0 xalign 1.0
Python:
scene inter1_8 1 with slowdissolve:
        subpixel True
        xalign 0.0 yalign 0.5
        zoom 1.1
        easein 40.0 xalign 1.0
1. With a text editor, search for the word 'easein' in all the *.rpy files.
2. Replace all the variants with something more sane (5 is still cinematic, but I prefer 3):
a) 'replace in all *.rpy files' -> 'easein 20' with 'easein 3'
b) 'replace in all *.rpy files' -> 'easein 30' with 'easein 3'
c) 'replace in all *.rpy files' -> 'easein 35' with 'easein 3'
d) 'replace in all *.rpy files' -> 'easein 40' with 'easein 3'
e) 'replace in all *.rpy files' -> 'easein 50' with 'easein 3'
f) 'replace in all *.rpy files' -> 'easein 50' with 'easein 3'

I found 819 instances in S1 alone!

You also need to replace the following:
' ease ' (note the spaces!) with ' ease 3':
a) 'replace in all *.rpy files' -> ' ease 10' with ' ease 3'
a) 'replace in all *.rpy files' -> ' ease 15' with ' ease 3'
a) 'replace in all *.rpy files' -> ' ease 20' with ' ease 3'
a) 'replace in all *.rpy files' -> ' ease 25' with ' ease 3'
a) 'replace in all *.rpy files' -> ' ease 30' with ' ease 3'
a) 'replace in all *.rpy files' -> ' ease 35' with ' ease 3'
a) 'replace in all *.rpy files' -> ' ease 40' with ' ease 3'

Last edited:
Reactions: pitao

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Actually, it would help a lot if we could set the speed. Maybe one of the code wizards here know what file/variable to change to speed it up?

Edit:
Ok, I figured it out, these things are causing the problem:
Python:
    scene inter1_4 1 with dissolve:
        subpixel True
        xalign 0.0 yalign 0.5
        zoom 1.1
        easein 50.0 xalign 1.0
Python:
scene inter1_8 1 with slowdissolve:
        subpixel True
        xalign 0.0 yalign 0.5
        zoom 1.1
        easein 40.0 xalign 1.0
1. With a text editor, search for the word 'easein' in all the *.rpy files.
2. Replace all the variants with something more sane (5 is still cinematic, but I prefer 3):
a) 'replace in all *.rpy files' -> 'easein 50' with 'easein 3'
b) 'replace in all *.rpy files' -> 'easein 40' with 'easein 3'
c) ... <do for all the different values you can find>

I found 819 instances in S1 alone! (talk about overuse).
These are the variants you need to replace:
20, 30, 35, 40, 50, 60
The panning is part of the visual style I went with, it's there to make it more cinematic and less static, of course it's going to be used throughout the entire season, how inconsistent do you think I am? There's literally no reason to speed it up other than to make it more distracting

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2018
Sure, I get it. But, with setting 3 I can actually experience the full panning. It now looks like it mimics a comic book where the panels slide into place. It felt like a disconnect to have overly dramatic panning while the game has a bunch of great quirky humour. It also feels a lot more responsive/snappier now.

Anyway, to each his/her own. I love the work you have done.
In fact, your VN is so good, it didn't even need any sexual content to still be really great.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The panning is part of the visual style I went with, it's there to make it more cinematic and less static, of course it's going to be used throughout the entire season, how inconsistent do you think I am? There's literally no reason to speed it up other than to make it more distracting
Maybe as a compromise make the speed an adjustable global variable like volume?

pitao

May 18, 2023
the one from mr bubu
Ok then you have to be a bit patient, MrBubu was on vacations until some days ago and have to catch up on the WTs from the games that were updated, I check often their thread and they already updated 2 games since came back but there is still plenty of games to catch up, including PP.

• Sad
Reactions: bluewolfzer
4.80 star(s) 258 Votes